The "Zayn/Elvira/Niall" 'verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you could do that or that she has a very small chance of her being able go get pregnant.

Yeah yeah I was going to say that she gets pregnant and with her being young, she doesn't feel her or Taylor would be ready for the commitment or the other option would be she finds our bronagh can't have kids and because her and Taylor aren't ready, gives the baby to bronagh to have?

Yeah that's a good idea - Bronagh and Logan adopt the baby when it's born :)

That way she can still see her baby, her and Taylor both decide that together in giving the baby to bronagh and Logan, Taylor would be supportive as well

Yeah alright :)

I think that's a good idea and it would still be drama because of well El being fifteen and that's young to get pregnant, Jeremy would be fuming but I think it would be nice that El and Taylor talk about it and agree that Bronagh and Logan could have the baby, seeing as they aren't able to have kids, plus it's a nice gesture for El to do if she didn't believe in abortion or didn't want to get an abortion, we can go through with the idea when we need it or could even skip to it soon or well Bronagh getting checked out

We'll do the ball first, and then Christmas, and then Bronagh's appointment which could be when El realises she could be a month or so pregnant

yeah i was thinking, do the ball first, then Christmas and then we can do Bronagh's appointment with Logan and on the same day, El can realise she is a month pregnant, maybe being one of them who gets symptoms early and keeps being sick or something

Yeah ok - you are good at coming up with ideas :)

Awesomeeeeeeeeee :), ahaha I have my moments of coming up with ideas but I defo want to do this idea :)

Can you also timeskip in our All Grown Up rp to when they're on the plane to the first honeymoon place - Rome?

Yeah i can do, i thought Greece was their first stop? eughh i'll do it so they are on the plane :)

I can't even remember where they're going - Rome, Greece, and somewhere else??

Rome, Greece and Hawaii :), I thought it went Greece, Rome, Hawaii but it doesn't matter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.