The "Zayn/Elvira/Niall" 'verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that was my favourite because it was big, nice and unique as well :), I had a few for El as well, I saw you liked two of the dresses I might use for El on weheartit :) the two you favourite were my favourite two as well

I really like this first one for El's bedroom :)
dark-blue-bedroom-with-unique-lamp.jpg

bedroom-unique-remarkable-interior-apartment-with-purple-luxury-style-decoration-amazing-unique-bedroom-ideas-for-your-inspiration.jpg

Teen+girls+bedroom+designs+ideas41.png

Yeah definitely the first one - it's like outer space

yeah outer space with flowers XD hehe but I think it's really nice :), anything else we need picture for?

I don't think so - any ideas to spice up our History Repeats Itself one?

Mmmm well we could just skip it and move it on in time where both Chloe could have the triplets and Kitty to her baby or even before and having their joint baby shower and I don't know something could happen

Yeah alright :)

I'm not sure what could happen, an argument between someone or someone crashing the baby shower or something

Or maybe Jr gets hit by a car on the way there because he's late, and rushing, and distracted?

yeah or Jr could be hit by a car on the way or you could do one of them goes with Jr to the shop to get something and they both get hit or yeah, just something like that :)

Can you skip to the day of the shower at about eight months?

Great :)

Happy 1st of March!!! :)

where did you want me to have Nick go btw? he is still at the place or goes out and gets hurt as well?

You too :D, it is a very happy day, well apart from getting a cold I think but hey, my The Wanted tickets came today :D

He could be the person the driver calls, because Nick's first on Zayn's phone contacts list?

yeah I done that Nick has gone straight out as well because he has a feeling that something is wrong

Yeah I like that for Eden, it's cute and pretty, of course you know my choice for El's dress, that's more I guess a sexy dress XD, have you got a dress idea for Georgia? and maybe Ciaran could ask Summer to be his date for it?

Georgia's could be a long, lowcut dress, if you can find a picture for one

Light brown maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.