The "Zayn/Elvira/Niall" 'verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
a picture for light brown would be seriously hard to find, I have found a few dresses before you said light brown though XD

low-cut-halter-prom-dress-p2629.jpg
fresh-and-clean-low-cut-v-neck-sequin-droped-strong-color-Prom-Dress-936x1872.jpg
watermelon-dress-DJ-8229-a.jpg
teal-dress-DJ-6292-a.jpg
Halter-Chiffon-Prom-Dress-with-Low-Cut-Back-and-Beadwork.jpg

I found two light brown ones, if you don't like any of them or the one's above then I have others :)

nude-dress-SK-SK3830L-a.jpg
beige-blac-dress-AT-2101-a.jpg

The red one's nice :) It would definitely suit her :)

there are two red ones hehe, do you mean the first red one or the red one at the bottom?

The red one at the bottom :) it's pretty :)

What was your idea for El's dress?

Yeah it is,

You know that white long dress with the gold on and the split in the leg

Oh yeah :) The Greek-style one :)

I'm in a roleplay mood today by the way

yeah the greek style on, the really pretty one hehe :)

I can see that, I will reply to them all now :)

Hehe :) I was bored so I replied to all the threads in my watch list

ahahaha I can see you did, I might be a bit slow because I'm tired but I have loads to reply to XD

No problem :)

I'm thinking that Jr could end up being in a coma for like two months until the same day Chloe's triplets are born, and he wakes up then, because the twins are so connected to each other?

ahaha well I've picked up the pace now XD

Yeah that's fine, you can put him in a coma for two months or well it is like a month until she has the triplets but yeah that's fine and then he can wake up, you could also do it so he does forget some things

Any thoughts on what he could forget? Like big things, or just little things?

well he could forget about meeting Nick or something, that would be a big thing, it depends, he could even think he is more back in time than what he thinks or he stills knows some people and forgets others or just forgets on who he is, something's he can get back when he is reminded of it or sees someone, he could even still know that Chloe was pregnant with twins but it just all depends on how you want to do it.

Yeah, he could forget about Nick, and what's happened there, and he could just think he's straight because in his mind, he's never thought of a guy like that

yeah can do that, Nick of course keep having to try and make Jr remember, even if he did go and see him everyday and spoke to him

Here's what I think the girls could look like- obviously more feminine than Eden would look,

Cece:

Melissa-Benoist-marley-rose-32181028-498-750.jpg

Emma:

tumblr_mhj111Qddj1s3nh43o1_500.jpg

I was thinking of getting a better guy for Isaac as well, I'll do it when I get home.

How about this one I found on Google images:

130318_r23252_p465.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.