The year of 1972

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't be rude about it" Matthew responded.
"Besides, we're in class. Wait until after school." Matthew had initial misgivings about driving strangers through a town he didn't know, but he pushed these aside. He needed to make friends in this town sooner rather than later, and if people tried to start trouble, he could defend himself. His father had taught him martial arts they used in the military, so he was quite confident he could take down any trouble makers.

"No,I want to get out. Now." Charles said, putting his hands on his desk.

" charles , emm, what?" She stared at him with raised eyebrows.

"You're just going to have to wait." Matthew said.
He continued reading through his textbook, taking notes on the assignment.
"I've already offered to hang out after school, it's not that long of a wait."

"Yeah Charles, we have school," she said with a scrunched face. "Just wait a little longer, I know school sucks but yeah."

Charles leaned closer onto Mathews desk.
"I'll give you a reward if you do.just drive me somewhere." He said that only him and Mathew could hear.

"Fine then ignore me, don't come crying when you get expelled or detention or asked to be picked up from prison or something, Charles." She said with while rolling her eyes.

Charles rolled his eyes back at her as he still held onto his desk.

"C'mon...I'm good with my mouth.

Matthew closed his book and looked Charles in the eye.

"I'm not interested in that. At all. We can hang out after school, but I'm not leaving before then."

"When was the last time you had one?" He asked.

"Have you got them before?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"That's information that you don't need to know." Matthew said

"Besides, I can guarantee you're never going to do anything with me"

"Just remember, I'm always open. See you after school." Charles winked and sat down at his desk, letting the time pass him by.

The bell wrang signalling the end of the school day. Amy put her books in her bag and walked out of the exit casually. She waited at the entrance for friends.

Matthew put his books in his bag and slung it over his shoulder. When he got to his locker he put away the books he didn't need and grabbed the weekend's homework. Finally, he turned in the football sign up sheet and recieved a practice schedule. Starting in two weeks, every day after school.

Matthew walked out the front door and saw Amy waiting, he wasn't sure for who, but he assumed Charles. "Are you going to join along?" He asked.

Charles skidded along to her and Mathew.
"I'm skipping bible group for this, so it better be good." Charles said.
"I know this place behind a roller rink." He said.
"We can get some...things."

"Nothing illegal." Matthew said as he started walking towards his car.
"I'm not going to be your drug and alcohol runner"
With that, Matthew walked over to his car, a cherry red Studebaker Commander.
"This is mine" he said as he got in and started the engine.

"Nice...mind if I sit in the front seat?" Charles asked,astonished by the car.
"I know a drive in movie."

"What things" she said frowning. "Where are we going?" She questioned. "God..."

"Don't worry, we won't get in trouble if we do. Plus, the drive in theater isn't busy." Charles said as he got to the from seat.
"Nobody will find out..." He reassured Mathew and Amy.

Matthew kept the car in park. "Nothing illegal, or I swear to God I will kick you out." He said. "It's a little early for a movie. Do you have a restaurant near here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.