The year of 1972

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole watched the others introduce themselves and chat. He just kicked back and waited for the class to end. He was ready to get the hell out of there.

Once the bell finally rang, signaling the class' end, he looked at the others. "Well it was nice meeting you all, maybe I'll see some of you later today." He looked over at Amy and gave her a smile.

Amy stood up and picked her books up, resting them in her left arm.
she saw the smile that Cole gave her and she half heartedly waved back at him.
"I suppose im going to end up seeing you all again,but for now, tata" she said with her back turned to the class.
With that she walked out into the corridors.

Charles gathered himself up also as Maxwell skipped his way to gym.
He saw cole and eagerly walked to his side.
"Thanks for sticking up for me..." He smiled, that smile with pink braces and adorable dimples.

Cole smiled and put his arm around Charles' shoulder. "No problem man, we're all good. Come on, we gotta get dressed before gym starts."

Cole went into the locker room and took off his leather jacket and jeans. He replaced them with a white sleeveless shirt and black running pants. He went back to the gym room and waited for both Charles and the start of class

Charles smiled again, but flinched at the shoulder touch.
He got ready for gym and can running to the field.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matthew ran on to the field for his first day of gym in this new town. He had to move here because his father was in the military, and his new posting was at the local fort.
The teacher introduced him to the rest of the class and Matthew nodded slightly. "You can just call me Matt." he said, scratching the back of his head, where his brown hair was cut short.

His eyes were dark brown, just like his eyes. He was an athlete, and it was obvious from his physique. He had broad shoulders, large hands, and toned muscular arms. He had a large flat nose and thick, muscular legs. He had a little bit of facial hair, a small brown goatee that he kept trimmed.

As he looked amongst his peers, Matthew thought to himself. This would be an interesting year, if they could stay put for most of it.

Charles eyed Mathew from across the field, a little bit in awe.
He started to stretch on the field. Still keeping a look on him. To be honest, he had a small crush on him.

Amy could see Charles looking at matt and smirked.
She skipped towards charles, now in gym shorts and shirt, and said " nice bit of eye candy, am I right?" She winked at Charles and smiled. We should go over and say hi, introduce ourselves, don't you think?" She asked Charles.

"Uh...I wasn't ..." Charles sighed.
"Yeah,I'll go with you."

Matthew noticed a couple of students walking towards him, a girl and boy, both shorter than him, but that didn't surprise him. The girl had blonde hair that didn't quite reach her shoulders, and the boy had neatly combed honey hair. Matthew was sure that hair wouldn't be neat by the end of gym today...

As they got closer, Matthew finished his stretches and stuck out his hand to shake. "Hello, I'm Matthew" was all he said.

"Hi,I'm Charles." He said shyly and shook his hand. His legs kept shifting in different positions,making his gym shorts ride up and he would have to pull them down again.
Charles looked very...tempting.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hello, I'm Amy," Amy said with her arms crossed over her chest. She smiled and put her hand on Charles' back to pish him forward "well nice meeting you I'm sure we'll meet again, but I must go, but Charles can stay and show you round n stuff." She said while walking away with a wave of her hand.

Charles shot her a look, clearly angry with her as he clenched his jaw.
He turned around and smiled at him. "Uh..."

"Not much point to showing me the town. It doesn't have much." Matthew said. "What can you tell me about the football team?" Matthew made sure to use his peripheral vision to watch Amy walk away.

"I heard you can sign up for them now, but the registration is almost done and they have a limit of members." He said.

"I can take you to the office after..." Charles started to look anywhere besides the boy in front of him.

Matthew crossed his arms. "My father told me it's incredibly rude to look away from someone when talking to them. Anyways, the teacher wants to talk to us over there" Matthew pointed as he walked past the other student.

Charles let his eyebrows furrow and his mouth twist.
His attitude toward him turned from adoration to 'He really had to point that out'.

Charles walked past him, getting to the teacher.
"Need us for anything Mr. Smith?"

Amy was jogging on the spot and stretching, watching Charles and Matthew from a distance.
hmm didn't seem to be going great. she sat down where she was standing, she was not going to
pretend to be busy, gym was not her favourite subject. She was much more interested in history,
she couldn't run fifty metres without feeling exhausted and getting a cramp.

She used her hand to shield her eyes from the sunshine that was blazing over the city,
and stared at the figures of people warming up.

"I found a group for you, it takes place in the library after school. It's a bible group." Mr.smith smiled.

"Your parents requested it and I think they're in the right direction. They might cure you." He retorted as he gave him a registration sheet.
Charles remained silent, if he didn't go his mom would give him ten across the jaw. Not slaps, punches.
"Thank you..."

Amy was a curious person and was wondering what the sheet was.
She jogged over to Charles and was now beside him. "what's this?" she asked eyebrows furrowed.
"did i hear him say cure?" she questioned. "you don't look very happy, what's up?" she asked genuinely concerned
"sorry for all the questions, i am quite nosy." She looked straight at him with a small smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.