The world we live in,HELL (walking dead sign ups page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryu you have the WORST timing ever! xD Lolz

Reactions: Amberlin
Name: Alessa Baylin

Appearance:
long-dark-brown-hair-tumblr-girlstumblr-girls-with-dark-brown-hair-and-brown-eyes-technology-stkx0gj6.jpg
y.jpg
815_abigail.jpg

Primary Weapon: Bow

Secondary Weapon: Two old Magnums

Strengths: She's quick under pressure, Flexible, Resourceful, She knows how to find herbs and plants to help the injured, great swimmer, great climber. Loyal, Easy to talk to. She has great outdoor skills, and carving skills. She's taken Archery classes since she was 12. Sarcasm skills are excellent.

Weakness: Her past, She doesn't really care to be touched for that reason, but she has learned to cope some. If she gets angry sometimes she forgets how to listen. She doesn't like getting close to people in fear of losing them.

Role: She's a feisty outcast, but can be a loyal follower.

Family: Mother - Cindy Baylin(Deceased)(Car Accident)
Father - Leonard Baylin(Deceased)(Car Accident)
Brother- Thomas Baylin (Bitten, Presumed Dead)

Alliance: Good.

Bio: Alessa has pretty much been on her own since day one. Her relationship with her brother was a very strong one, they did everything together, she protected him and he would hold her close when everything was against her, they were inseparable. Her parents died in a car accident when she was 11 years old. She had a younger brother, Thomas, at the age of 5 at the time, when they received news their parents had passed they spent the rest of there lives helping out at their grandparents farm in North Dakota. Around this time she participated in clubs and sports such as archery and Gymnastics to keep her mind off her loss. Once old enough Alessa took Thomas under her wing, once their grandparents passed from old age they moved into a home in South Dakota and started to get their lives together. Years later, Alessa had just gotten home from work when she received a call from Thomas, saying he was in need of a ride home. Once she arrived to get him she noticed something strange, a man staggering behind him, before she knew it this man had grabbed Thomas and had bitten him! She rushed out of the car and came to an abrupt stop, Thomas was losing a lot of blood, and it looks like he was previously bitten as well. She stood there in fear and watched her brother be devoured without moving a muscle. Once Thomas laid motionless, she took a step closer and crouched to get a better look, it was then she realized that this thing that had killed him, it wasn't human, not anymore... As it staggered toward her she quickly got up and into her car to drive off. She knew she had gotten away with her life, but no amount of begging, crying, or praying could turn back time so she could save her brother, and that's something she'd have to live with for the rest of her life. Even now she can't stand to be touched by someone in fear it may bring back those terrible memories. Alessa has lied to those who have gotten close to her, killed those who wanted to kill her, and turned her back on many people, but the one thing she can't forget, the one thing she can't bring herself to talk about, to relive, is the death of her brother. Since then, she wanders aimlessly looking for other survivors in this god forsaken place...

Last edited by a moderator:
Favorite part... "Sarcasm skills are excellent... "

This one is a keeper... xD

Appearance:
long-dark-brown-hair-tumblr-girlstumblr-girls-with-dark-brown-hair-and-brown-eyes-technology-stkx0gj6.jpg
y.jpg
815_abigail.jpg
Strengths: She's quick under pressure, Flexible, Resourceful, She knows how to find herbs and plants to help the injured, great swimmer, great climber. Loyal, Easy to talk to. She has great outdoor skills, and carving skills. She's taken Archery classes since she was 12. Sarcasm skills are excellent.
Weakness: Her past, She doesn't really care to be touched for that reason, but she has learned to cope some. If she gets angry sometimes she forgets how to listen. She doesn't like getting close to people in fear of losing them.
Bio: Alessa has pretty much been on her own since day one. Her relationship with her brother was a very strong one, they did everything together, she protected him and he would hold her close when everything was against her, they were inseparable. Her parents died in a car accident when she was 11 years old. She had a younger brother, Thomas, at the age of 5 at the time, when they received news their parents had passed they spent the rest of there lives helping out at their grandparents farm in North Dakota. Around this time she participated in clubs and sports such as archery and Gymnastics to keep her mind off her loss. Once old enough Alessa took Thomas under her wing, once their grandparents passed from old age they moved into a home in South Dakota and started to get their lives together. Years later, Alessa had just gotten home from work when she received a call from Thomas, saying he was in need of a ride home. Once she arrived to get him she noticed something strange, a man staggering behind him, before she knew it this man had grabbed Thomas and had bitten him! She rushed out of the car and came to an abrupt stop, Thomas was losing a lot of blood, and it looks like he was previously bitten as well. She stood there in fear and watched her brother be devoured without moving a muscle. Once Thomas laid motionless, she took a step closer and crouched to get a better look, it was then she realized that this thing that had killed him, it wasn't human, not anymore... As it staggered toward her she quickly got up and into her car to drive off. She knew she had gotten away with her life, but no amount of begging, crying, or praying could turn back time so she could save her brother, and that's something she'd have to live with for the rest of her life. Even now she can't stand to be touched by someone in fear it may bring back those terrible memories. Alessa has lied to those who have gotten close to her, killed those who wanted to kill her, and turned her back on many people, but the one thing she can't forget, the one thing she can't bring herself to talk about, to relive, is the death of her brother. Since then, she wanders aimlessly looking for other survivors in this god forsaken place...
I LOVE your character. I hope the boss accepts you soon!!!! =D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Appearance:
y.jpg
815_abigail.jpg

Accepted

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Drake fell off the highway, he's trying to find his way back up, Rex is looking for you guys, my character is hiding from everybody in a car and watching them, but she just fell asleep. A bunch of survivors including Melanie, Felix and Ghost are on some bus on the highway. Daniel and Crystal just met in some house, apart from all of us, and have teamed up. They defs gots the hots 4 eachother. Thats pretty much it I think? Also it's night, raining still, and Ghost and Felix are gonna go search the cars in the morning.

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Also, you are still in the bus with Melanie and Ghost - we just wrote that you had fallen asleep (I hope that's okay). I didn't want to leave you behind so I just put that you passed out, so you could always come back to us and join us. =D
Oh thank you!
So my character would still be in the bus, correct? I'll just make her wake up or something and try to leave.-even though it wouldn't make sense since she was looking for survivors-....
Or eat actually XD Eat a turkey sandwich she made before she landed in the highway.

Oh thank you!
So my character would still be in the bus, correct? I'll just make her wake up or something and try to leave.-even though it wouldn't make sense since she was looking for survivors-....
Or eat actually XD Eat a turkey sandwich she made before she landed in the highway.
Haha! Yep, you're still on the bus. =] Beth (Melanie) couldn't just leave Daryl (Dolores) behind. That would be messed up!

• Love
@Desperado where are you? You've been gone for a while, i couldn't tag The Last Outlaw because it had spaces

(Uhh last post I posted if I remember right. I was hidding behind a car waiting for Outlaw to reply..)

(Uhh last post I posted if I remember right. I was hidding behind a car waiting for Outlaw to reply..)

Yeah but you never did anything else

Haha! Yep, you're still on the bus. =] Beth (Melanie) couldn't just leave Daryl (Dolores) behind. That would be messed up!
1c5cab70a2867c917128860732edff69.jpg
tumblr_inline_mu3ti4Z34S1qg1ya8.gif
I was gonna show a gif of potentially Mel and Dolores.
But I can't.
I dunno if I should PM you it.
It's nothing inappropriate. I just think it doesn't belong here ouo.

• Love
Sorry, today was a babysitting day, anyways, where would I come in? Thank you for accepting :D

Sorry, today was a babysitting day, anyways, where would I come in? Thank you for accepting :D
You can come in wherever you'd like - there's a group on the highway (I can't remember all of our names, haha), and there's another group, @Lylith and @Ryu Keiko , or you could start off somewhere else. Whichever is most appealing to you. And @ClaireRae is the master of helping other's get caught up on the story from what I've seen!

I could be walking toward you on the highway? Then that way I could jump in sooner? :)

I could be walking toward you on the highway? Then that way I could jump in sooner? :)
Sure, if you'd like! There's also Colette, who's sleeping in a car nearby. No one else knows she's there. You could run into her by accident, or just come up to the bus like the others have - it's all up to you m'dear

Status
Not open for further replies.