The world we live in,HELL (walking dead sign ups page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you have to make the hot guy, a crazy? =/ Ugh... Poor Crystal! Lol
You just like all the hot ones don't you XD Lol

Reactions: Lylith
Aw man, is there room for another? I definitely want in on this.

Name: Colette Hale
Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/079/8/3/sarina_by_emilysoto-d7azyg6.jpg
sarina_by_emilysoto-d7azyg6.jpg

Primary weapon: Axe
Secondary weapon: Switchblade
Strengths: She's smart and resourceful, finding ways to make homemade batteries and experimenting with different things. She's optimistic and good-humored, even in bad situations. She's good at making traps and figuring out how things work.
Weaknesses: Colette is generally quite weak and doesn't run as fast as most, and an awful shot. She hates the sights of bones and internal organs, which doesn't do much good for her nowadays.
Role: Caretaker; Scientist
Family: Mother (Deceased)
Alliance: Good
Bio: Colette and her Mother lived in a small town in North Dakota before the outbreak, and they both lived a generally quiet life. When it started to get bad however, her mother drove them up to Canada, hoping it would be safer there for the two of them. Things just got worse though, and Colette's mother took out some pills she had grabbed from their house before they left. Her mother instructed her to take a few, and they would go out together, painlessly. Colette tried to convince her mom not to give up, but she was too far gone, and didn't want Colette to suffer. She forced the pills into her mouth, but Colette secretly hid them underneath her tongue as her mother poured water into her throat. Her mom then took the pills herself. Colette cradled her mom as she died, her mom believing that she would die as well. She didn't, and spit out the pills after her mother's pulse was no longer there. Colette left the house they had holed up in, not being able to see her mother's pale face any longer. She's found her way Ontario, and roams around, trying to avoiding any contact with Walkers.

If anyone stumbles across Crystal, and ends up RP'ing with her, make sure you "reply" to my post, or PM me, otherwise I may not catch that you're RP'ing with my character xD

Reactions: Amberlin
w15rkVEmN7pDK3SRvKRPcpKmOxyI8nGXU-Ry1y7oyN6LeWUhkOhLn3VlZxZ90gjHUV-mTcRdiuEiobwxipwubmWHQI__Yq6JaFwTnNWC69i_urePFs1LS1QeyNZN8XyXYTg=w647-h404-nc

Name: Emma Jones
Apearance: picture above.

Weapon of choice: She doesn't like to kill.. since she is a medic... but when she has to carry a weapon.. it an axe.
Occupation: Before everything she was a student. Now she is a medic.
Strenghths: Smart and fast. She can out run almost anyone barefoot. She is also an expert when it comes to close combat.
Weakness: Night and polen. Its a bitch.. she sneezes all day and she has a bit of nightblindness.
Biography: The day all broke loose she was comfortable in her house, drinming tea and watching a movie with her boyfriend.
She was pretty damn surprised when her boyfriend tried to bite her, sjnce they both agreed they were going to do nothing until she felt ready.
Hee boyfriend's mouth was bleeding and his eyes were completely white and he looked.. like a bloody zombie! Her eyes scanned the room and she made a run towards the bathroom, she locked it and started to cry in fear as she heard loud bangs at the door.

She found he father's bat whixh he used incase of an intruder... she took a deep breath and opened the door. Swinging the metal bat against her boyfriend's head repeatedly the skull crushing and staining her white clothing.

A few weeks later she had found her mother and father in the form of walkers, her team killed them and moved on. They found an abandoned place and stayed there... until they decided to all gang up on their medic while she slept and try to rape her. Thankfully she scaped and before they did anything to her, but just barely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure how to meet up with you guys without just poofing there lol

Reactions: Lylith and Amberlin
I'm not sure how to meet up with you guys without just poofing there lol
It seems like we're all just sort of winging it til the GM comes back - definitely do what Ghost said and come on down the highway (plenty of rp to go around!)

There's also a side option - you could meet up Lylith's character. I think she's near the area, but she's all by her lonesome!

I plan on killing her off soon, unless something interesting happens XD

I plan on killing her off soon, unless something interesting happens XD
But wait! TT.TT I was gonna interact with you!!! Lol

Oh! @Lylith im gonna try to interact with you!^^

Reactions: Lylith
Aw man, is there room for another? I definitely want in on this.
Name: Colette Hale
Primary weapon: Axe
Secondary weapon: Switchblade
Strengths: She's smart and resourceful, finding ways to make homemade batteries and experimenting with different things. She's optimistic and good-humored, even in bad situations. She's good at making traps and figuring out how things work.
Weaknesses: Colette is generally quite weak and doesn't run as fast as most, and an awful shot. She hates the sights of bones and internal organs, which doesn't do much good for her nowadays.
Role: Caretaker; Scientist
Family: Mother (Deceased)
Alliance: Good
Bio: Colette and her Mother lived in a small town in North Dakota before the outbreak, and they both lived a generally quiet life. When it started to get bad however, her mother drove them up to Canada, hoping it would be safer there for the two of them. Things just got worse though, and Colette's mother took out some pills she had grabbed from their house before they left. Her mother instructed her to take a few, and they would go out together, painlessly. Colette tried to convince her mom not to give up, but she was too far gone, and didn't want Colette to suffer. She forced the pills into her mouth, but Colette secretly hid them underneath her tongue as her mother poured water into her throat. Her mom then took the pills herself. Colette cradled her mom as she died, her mom believing that she would die as well. She didn't, and spit out the pills after her mother's pulse was no longer there. Colette left the house they had holed up in, not being able to see her mother's pale face any longer. She's found her way Ontario, and roams around, trying to avoiding any contact with Walkers.
Name: Emma Jones
Apearance: picture above.
Weapon of choice: She doesn't like to kill.. since she is a medic... but when she has to carry a weapon.. it an axe.
Occupation: Before everything she was a student. Now she is a medic.
Strenghths: Smart and fast. She can out run almost anyone barefoot. She is also an expert when it comes to close combat.
Weakness: Night and polen. Its a bitch.. she sneezes all day and she has a bit of nightblindness.
Biography: The day all broke loose she was comfortable in her house, drinming tea and watching a movie with her boyfriend.
She was pretty damn surprised when her boyfriend tried to bite her, sjnce they both agreed they were going to do nothing until she felt ready.
Hee boyfriend's mouth was bleeding and his eyes were completely white and he looked.. like a bloody zombie! Her eyes scanned the room and she made a run towards the bathroom, she locked it and started to cry in fear as she heard loud bangs at the door.
She found he father's bat whixh he used incase of an intruder... she took a deep breath and opened the door. Swinging the metal bat against her boyfriend's head repeatedly the skull crushing and staining her white clothing.
A few weeks later she had found her mother and father in the form of walkers, her team killed them and moved on. They found an abandoned place and stayed there... until they decided to all gang up on their medic while she slept and try to rape her. Thankfully she scaped and before they did anything to her, but just barely.
both of you accepted, you can meet us in the rp, it takes place in Windsor Ontario and were on the high way, you can wait to meet us or meet us right now, At the moment it's night and me and Rex are trying to see who the other survivors are, so its night raining, and walkers are on the road, perfect lol

Is there room for ONE more GOOD guy?...

Just wondering how far you guys are in the RP and whats going on so far

Just wondering how far you guys are in the RP and whats going on so far
were on the free way, i'm hanging on the side of it waiting for @MonarchFrost to reply, also the others are hiding in a bus

Status
Not open for further replies.