The world we live in,HELL (walking dead sign ups page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I just go ahead and post in the thread what I'm doing? :) I could sense Collette in the car later on? :)

Reactions: Amberlin
okay, last question(s), what highway are we on, location wise? And is it still raining? And time of day?

okay, last question(s), what highway are we on, location wise? And is it still raining? And time of day?
It's nighttime, we're in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, and it's raining lightly. I'm not sure what the highway is called, though - I didn't even think to ask. o.O

Also, @ everyone currently engaged in rp, I gotta take a rest break - my stomach is eating itself!

Crystal and her partner are heading north along the highway... I'm going to make a freaking map, and post it... We need a visual reference...

Edit: And 10 mins later, I have a working fun map to reference!

If you guys want, download the pic, and use a paint program to put a small dot on the map where your characters are. Send it to me, or whatever, and I'll edit it periodically =]

TWDMap_zps74ebc249.jpg

Last edited:
You can come in wherever you'd like - there's a group on the highway (I can't remember all of our names, haha), and there's another group, @Lylith and @Ryu Keiko , or you could start off somewhere else. Whichever is most appealing to you. And @ClaireRae is the master of helping other's get caught up on the story from what I've seen!
Haha, thanks I try!
Sure, if you'd like! There's also Colette, who's sleeping in a car nearby. No one else knows she's there. You could run into her by accident, or just come up to the bus like the others have - it's all up to you m'dear
That could also work. If not I figured Ghost and/or Felix would find me in the morning.

I have no idea where anyone is and I can't be bothered to try and go back and read it all. Lol. So, could someone give me some sort of recap so I can get back into this?

I have no idea where anyone is and I can't be bothered to try and go back and read it all. Lol. So, could someone give me some sort of recap so I can get back into this?
Drake fell off the highway, he's trying to find his way back up, Rex is idk what, my character is hiding from everybody in a car and watching them, but she just fell asleep. A bunch of survivors including Melanie (who also fell asleep), Felix and Ghost are on some bus on the highway, and the baddies have joined them but don't know they're bad. (Except for Dolores cause she's got some sorta sixth sense or some badass shit) Daniel and Crystal just met in some house, apart from all of us, and have teamed up. They defs gots the hots 4 eachother, and are checking each other out and blushing a lot. Rea's new character, Alessa, is now on the highway bout to loot some cars, maybe find Colette? Also it's night, and Ghost and Felix are gonna go search the cars in the morning.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Drake fell off the highway, he's trying to find his way back up, Rex is idk what, my character is hiding from everybody in a car and watching them, but she just fell asleep. A bunch of survivors including Melanie (who also fell asleep), Felix and Ghost are on some bus on the highway, and the baddies have joined them but don't know they're bad. (Except for Dolores cause she's got some sorta sixth sense or some badass shit) Daniel and Crystal just met in some house, apart from all of us, and have teamed up. They defs gots the hots 4 eachother, and are checking each other out and blushing a lot. Rea's new character, Alessa, is now on the highway bout to loot some cars, maybe find Colette? Also it's night, and Ghost and Felix are gonna go search the cars in the morning.
I don't know what to say except you are so awesomesauce. I can't even keep what I've written for my own character in my head for very long!

I don't know what to say except you are so awesomesauce. I can't even keep what I've written for my own character in my head for very long!
Goodness, thank you! I think you're quite spectacular as well. You're also very good at giving compliments! :) I can't believe the warm welcome I've received from people on the site, everyone's very kind! :)

My group is further along the highway, on highway 5, southbound. Middle / north eastern side of the map.

Not on the 401, like the other group.

You're very well caught up on a such a short amount of time and very helpful. Kudos to you madame.
I didn't get an A+ for making that map =/

*Cries in a corner*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
My group is further along the highway, on highway 5, southbound. Middle / north eastern side of the map.
Not on the 401, like the other group.
okay everyone this is getting confusing, everyone should be on the highway or very close to it

I dunno, I don't think it's that confusing. Just two different groups. They'll meet up.

Reactions: Amberlin
Status
Not open for further replies.