The world we live in,HELL (walking dead sign ups page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Save it, I have to remove it, I'm not supposed to link that kind of thing here XD

Okay this role play looks awesome as hell.....how do I join lol

Reactions: Lylith and Amberlin
Okay this role play looks awesome as hell.....how do I join lol

Check out the first page and make a character sheet bud. Then go ahead and post on the actual roleplay after the thread starter has accepted your character

Reactions: Ryu Keiko
That works, I'm probably gonna use my original character, but im gonna take a second to try and actually come up with a new one~ it's hard to make a good Character for me nowadays lol

Reactions: GhostJoker
Would anyone mind if I used an anime picture to describe my character visually o.o it is tough to find a good one

Reactions: Lylith
Would anyone mind if I used an anime picture to describe my character visually o.o it is tough to find a good one
hmm, I would rather have a real person, but you could describe them

That's fine by me^^ I'll use a real character but describe him so it's best understood~ Give me about 30 minutes or so to get out of class and back home then I'll post~

Reactions: Amberlin
Name: Daniel Angelle
Appearance: Roleplay 2.jpg

Primary weapon: Throwing knives/bladed weaponry
Secondary weapon: Staff, or anything resembling one.
Strengths: Fast (Speed), quick thinker, is really good with his hands, and good being in the wilderness.
Weaknesses: Can sometimes be too kind, not too strong, as he is pretty thin, tries to help everyone.
Role: Scavenger
Family: His mother and father was killed by a walker, but he lost communication with his sister from a neighboring city months ago.
Alliance: Good
Bio: Daniel is a boy who had just started college. He was thin, tended to always be on his own, due to years of bullying, and was a normal African American male, except...well he wasn't. He was from Tokyo, Japan, where he was originally born, though
he only lived there for a small number of years, before he moved to Canada with his parents. He had blue eyes, rather than the typical dark brown colour you see most with, and he was just....different. He was a loving person, easy to get along with, but not one that you would want to cross, especially after gaining his trust. He is self-trained with his knives and was trained to used staffs with his father, before all this nonsense began. He hopes to find his little sister, he is quite worried....

(How's this? ^^)

Reactions: Lylith
And now I play the waiting game..... Lol XD

Good afternoon, does this RP still have spots open for a 'good' guy?
I'm currently at work so I don't really have the time to properly read what has gone on up until now in the RP and I also don't have time to fill out a CS right now! But I'd like too in a couple of hours if a slot can be reserved and a character can still join in?

Thanks!

~ Felix

EDIT: Just in case I did a CS anyway.

Name: Felix

Appearance:
Long brown hair, muscular physique, slightly torn leather coat, belt with two custom holders either side of his waist for his cleavers, which holds is scuffed jeans in place.
29cw9ps.jpg

Primary Weapon: Two Stainless Steel Cleavers
20fc86p.png

Secondary Weapon: None (Fists)

Strengths: Exceptional dexterity with the cleavers he carries around with him at all times. Determined. Muscular physique.

Weaknesses: Lack of a firearm. Prefers to stay alone. A little crazy/twisted.

Role: Hunter/Scavenger

Family (Alive/Dead): Deceased.

Alliance (Good/Bad): Good.

Bio:
Felix was a butcher.

He was born into a butcher's family and from a young age he would spend nights after school at his fathers shop learning how to carve the meat so that one day he would be able to run the business himself.

Still, Felix enjoyed his life. He viewed the animals that his family bought and sold on as meat – nothing more. There was never any attachment and this slowly effected his view on other species as a whole. As he was driven to and from school he would peer curiously out of the car window watching the fields filled with cows and pigs pass by, each one was dissected expertly in his mind. They were food.

His prowess with a cleaver astounded his father and at the age of fifteen he dropped him out of school to work full time at the shop, using the extra pair hands as an excuse to take a back seat himself. It started to dawn on his father how much his son enjoyed the work and decided on his 24th birthday to get him a set of custom cleavers. They were a stainless steel matching pair, each with 'Felix "the Butcher"' engraved into the handles.

He'd turned twenty five just before the virus had hit, by that point he was already regarded as a master with the cleaver by his father, unfortunately his prowess as a butcher ended there. He struggled to bone and tie the meat neatly and his father always stressed that the presentation was of utmost importance. This and this reason alone is why his father had been there that day, in the shop tidying up the meat that Felix had cut, when the undead sweeped across the city killing everyone, everything, in their path.

Felix and his mother had managed to barricade the doors and windows after seeing the panic on the news and out on the streets. They cowered upstairs as the endless banging echoed through the hallways. They couldn't get in, Felix knew this but it didn't stop the fear. 'Had father been as lucky as us?' he had thought, over and over. Then, just like that, the banging ceased - the dead had moved on.
"To the next city perhaps? Who knows." Felix had whispered the words cautiously to his mother, "...I need to go to the shop - I need to find father, I NEED to know... Alive or dead... I need to know.."
He had left his Mother in the house and instructed her to border up the door after he'd left - an instruction he would later come to realise his mother had not adhered too...

When Felix had arrived at the shop the door and front windows had been smashed in, traces of blood could be found along the glass as well as several half rotten limbs belonging to the undead. As he had stepped through the door he had instinctively gone straight for his cleavers, making sure to avoid stepping on the glass as to avoid making any unnecessary noise. There had been no sign of his father in the front. 'Perhaps he's in the back?' Felix had thought.

The events that followed are the reason that Felix views the zombies, undead, walkers, biters - whatever you choose to call them - merely as meat. Caving in your own fathers skull with a personalised meat cleaver you had received from him as a gift merely a year before can do that to a person. Especially one who's mind had already been trained to view anything not human as just that; meat.

After losing both his mother and father in the same day Felix had spent a large portion of the following year alone and hell bent on revenge. He'd made a sport out of actively hunting the zombies down - keeping a count after each battle attempting to beat his 'High Score'.

"I mean, if you're gonna kill the walkers - you may as well have some fun while you're doing it.." - Felix

((This was done in a bit of a rush, so I apologise for any mistakes!))

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Name: Daniel Angelle
Primary weapon: Throwing knives/bladed weaponry
Secondary weapon: Staff, or anything resembling one.
Strengths: Fast (Speed), quick thinker, is really good with his hands, and good being in the wilderness.
Weaknesses: Can sometimes be too kind, not too strong, as he is pretty thin, tries to help everyone.
Role: Scavenger
Family: His mother and father was killed by a walker, but he lost communication with his sister from a neighboring city months ago.
Alliance: Good
Bio: Daniel is a boy who had just started college. He was thin, tended to always be on his own, due to years of bullying, and was a normal African American male, except...well he wasn't. He was from Tokyo, Japan, where he was originally born, though he only lived there for a small number of years, before he moved to Canada with his parents. He had blue eyes, rather than the typical dark brown colour you see most with, and he was just....different. He was a loving person, easy to get along with, but not one that you would want to cross, especially after gaining his trust. He is self-trained with his knives and was trained to used staffs with his father, before all this nonsense began. He hopes to find his little sister, he is quite worried....
(How's this? ^^)
Good afternoon, does this RP still have spots open for a 'good' guy?
I'm currently at work so I don't really have the time to properly read what has gone on up until now in the RP and I also don't have time to fill out a CS right now! But I'd like too in a couple of hours if a slot can be reserved and a character can still join in?
EDIT: Just in case I did a CS anyway.
Name: Felix
Appearance:
Long brown hair, muscular physique, slightly torn leather coat, belt with two custom holders either side of his waist for his cleavers, which holds is scuffed jeans in place.
Primary Weapon: Two Stainless Steel Cleavers
Secondary Weapon: None (Fists)
Strengths: Exceptional dexterity with the cleavers he carries around with him at all times. Determined. Muscular physique.
Weaknesses: Lack of a firearm. Prefers to stay alone. A little crazy/twisted.
Role: Hunter/Scavenger
Family (Alive/Dead): Deceased.
Alliance (Good/Bad): Good.
Felix was a butcher.
He was born into a butcher's family and from a young age he would spend nights after school at his fathers shop learning how to carve the meat so that one day he would be able to run the business himself.
Still, Felix enjoyed his life. He viewed the animals that his family bought and sold on as meat – nothing more. There was never any attachment and this slowly effected his view on other species as a whole. As he was driven to and from school he would peer curiously out of the car window watching the fields filled with cows and pigs pass by, each one was dissected expertly in his mind. They were food.
His prowess with a cleaver astounded his father and at the age of fifteen he dropped him out of school to work full time at the shop, using the extra pair hands as an excuse to take a back seat himself. It started to dawn on his father how much his son enjoyed the work and decided on his 24th birthday to get him a set of custom cleavers. They were a stainless steel matching pair, each with 'Felix "the Butcher"' engraved into the handles.
He'd turned twenty five just before the virus had hit, by that point he was already regarded as a master with the cleaver by his father, unfortunately his prowess as a butcher ended there. He struggled to bone and tie the meat neatly and his father always stressed that the presentation was of utmost importance. This and this reason alone is why his father had been there that day, in the shop tidying up the meat that Felix had cut, when the undead sweeped across the city killing everyone, everything, in their path.
Felix and his mother had managed to barricade the doors and windows after seeing the panic on the news and out on the streets. They cowered upstairs as the endless banging echoed through the hallways. They couldn't get in, Felix knew this but it didn't stop the fear. 'Had father been as lucky as us?' he had thought, over and over. Then, just like that, the banging ceased - the dead had moved on.
"To the next city perhaps? Who knows." Felix had whispered the words cautiously to his mother, "...I need to go to the shop - I need to find father, I NEED to know... Alive or dead... I need to know.."
He had left his Mother in the house and instructed her to border up the door after he'd left - an instruction he would later come to realise his mother had not adhered too...
When Felix had arrived at the shop the door and front windows had been smashed in, traces of blood could be found along the glass as well as several half rotten limbs belonging to the undead. As he had stepped through the door he had instinctively gone straight for his cleavers, making sure to avoid stepping on the glass as to avoid making any unnecessary noise. There had been no sign of his father in the front. 'Perhaps he's in the back?' Felix had thought.
The events that followed are the reason that Felix views the zombies, undead, walkers, biters - whatever you choose to call them - merely as meat. Caving in your own fathers skull with a personalised meat cleaver you had received from him as a gift merely a year before can do that to a person. Especially one who's mind had already been trained to view anything not human as just that; meat.
After losing both his mother and father in the same day Felix had spent a large portion of the following year alone and hell bent on revenge. He'd made a sport out of actively hunting the zombies down - keeping a count after each battle attempting to beat his 'High Score'.
"I mean, if you're gonna kill the walkers - you may as well have some fun while you're doing it.." - Felix
((This was done in a bit of a rush, so I apologise for any mistakes!))
both accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.