The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance:
180px-Grenth.jpg
qES2M4x.jpg

Name: Maski (Maz-Kee) Norga (Nor-Ga)

Nickname: The Dark One(To the Dragonkin and Wylder Fae), The Messiah(To the Rogess), The Spreading Chaos (To Empica), The Traveling Death(To the Tenshi, Odyrae, Mutha's and Shakra)

Race: ???

Family:
Wife - Hargo (Har-Go) Maski - 36 - Deceased
Daughter - Bargo (Bar-Go) Maski - 17 - Deceased

Location: Currently traveling through The Ember Forest (Wylder Fae's domain)

Occupation: Master of all things Evil, Chaotic, and Destructive.

Skills: Calligraphy, Parkour, Weapon Handling (Can use any type of Weapon), Beast Handling (Knows how to tame Animals)

Special Skills: Control over all things evil, Evil Summoning, Mastery of Evil Artifacts/Items/Weapons, Dark/Evil Magic

Weapon/s: Maski uses a variety of Weapons, from a bow and arrow to a large broadsword. He does however have 2 Preferences in weapons, 2 Evil weapons which he himself created.

Larga (Lar-Ga) - An evil scythe that's said to be able to manipulate Darkness and absorb souls. To this day only a rare few can claim to have seen it in all of it's evil glory, and even fewer are still alive after seeing it.[spoili]
597937321.png
[/spoili]

Gorga (Gore-Ga) - An evil Broadsword that has multiple enchantments, runes, and even a few static glyphs across it that when active gift the sword with a different effect, to this day none have seen any active on this sword, but many have seen it be his main weapon of choice.[spoili]
450d2f817cc7659e17c11994f05b3c89.jpg
[/spoili]

Good Traits: Empathic (can understand and sympathize with others emotions), Loves Children/Good with Children, very Strong and fast (Strong enough to rival those of the Dragonkin without Dragons Rage active), Very smart and knowledgeable about all things evil and everything in general.

Bad Traits: Psychotic (Has small bout's of insanity due to his abilities/skills corrupting him), Depression (Easily saddened and has bouts of extreme sadness when only around his traveling conpanions.)

Personality: Maski doesn't talk alot, but when he does his deep timbre voice has volumes of power behind it. He isn't easily deterred from something he wants to do, but if given enough reason he will stop doing said thing he wants to do. His only goal is to destroy all others besides those he deems worthy and he is very protective of his traveling companions. Though it would be detrimental to anyone's health if he gets mad or sad, as being mad causes him to fly into a rage that is seemingly unstoppable, and causing him to be sad (when with other people that aren't his 2 traveling companions) will make his powers go haywire, summoning creatures of great power and skill or raising the dead, ect.

Past: Maski was the first of a more humanoid race, and it is said that he was in existence before the creator created the lands he now walks. During his life in the 'land of before', which is what the lands are now called when referencing to before the Creator, he had a beautiful wife and wonderful Daughter that he adored and loved with all his heart. It was said before that the familial love the 3 had were the things of legend, until one day a group of Bandits had broken into their home to rob them. They tied up Maski and proceeded to rape, and then murder, his wife and daughter right in front of him. But they didn't stop their, he had watched as they cut apart their bodies and ate them right in front of him before telling him that they would let him live so that he would forever remember this day as the day that it was proven that love couldn't conquer anything. After they let him go and went on their way Maski had become a hollow shell that just meandered about the nations with no purpose or reasoning. Eventually he stumbled upon some ruins and after exploring them with slight interest he had found a black orb atop a pedestal behind a shield. It was then he heard a dark voice in his head talking to him. "[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Come and fuse with me, i have seen that you have suffered more than anyone else, and the darkness inside of you is perfect to become my vessel...[/BCOLOR]" Without anything to live for Maski agreed and easily penetrated the barrier shielding the object and watched as said object phased through his skin and fused with his heart, stopping it from beating any longer as the object took it's job of regulating blood through his body. Then something had happened, when the Orb had tried to take over his body like they had agreed, in a surprising amount of willpower, Maski had instead forced the spirit inside of it out, granting him it's powers and destroying the spirit. Unknown to Maski though, the spirit was a minor god of all things evil. Because of this his body was not used to the power he possessed, so he was sent into a forced Hibernation of sorts, causing him to fall into a power induced coma. Eventually he did awaken and indeterminable amount of time later, his clothing, face, and body overall had changed, and when he ventured out of the ruins he found that he was in a place with floating isles everywhere. After this Maski had traveled for over 10 years through the lands of Narif, gaining 2 traveling companions along the way, and he has decided that now it was time for his ambition to come to fruition.

Ambition: Due to the corrupting power of the orb and his powers in general, Maski's original goal of finding someone to love him as much as his old family did has changed. His new ambition is now to destroy anything and everything in Narif except for those he deems worthy.

Level of Power: Maski is slightly above Leader Level, meaning that 1 leader will be hardpressed to defeat him alone, and will most likely suffer defeat, unless another leader assists them, in which they have a higher chance of winning.

Last edited:
Now to post my first epic....

If it's to Maski, then wait on that, as i still have to make his Companions CS's and i have to actually make a post for him in the IC

Nah, its to add some depth to the Tenshi technology, as well as to initiate some things that people don't know about yet.

Oh Okay, have fun then

Oh, I will...

Hang on! Because Maski wants to destroy everything then the Empire wouldn't call him the 'Messiah' as they value order above chaos so they would be more inclined to call someone like him the Spreading Chaos.

And that also makes me want to create a evil race of Shadow beings that appear and attempt to destroy everything.

Well, a Messiah is someone who's destiny is to cause Chaos, Destruction, and Evil, but if that's what you want them to call him, then so be it.

Also, Archwar, i think you should cut down on the creatures for now, you've been making far too many, at least wait a little while before making any more >_<

Thank you. As for making creatures I'm bored, but I am moving to make characters now.

Well, I'm going to be an evil race of FISH PEOPLE that appear and attempt to CORRUPT everything, so I guess that's similar.

Well, it seems to have become really late without me noticing, so part 2 of epic dungeon crawl coming tomorrow.

Well, @Ruko Remember, don't put what type of Artifact or Item you get when you complete it, i have plans for every Ruin placed's items/artifacts, so i'll tell you in a GM post or some such what said artifact is and anything pertaining to it.

Also to everyone else, prepare yourself for magical Information Overload >:D, it'll take a little while for me to post it though :3

And just because I'm bored I'm going to post the Ruins of Sin.

The city of Sin was once ruled by a tyrant Emperica who kept the population in line by extremely harsh punishments and provided food and entertainment. The ones who broke the law were forced to do... questionable things inside the arena. The 'Sin King' as he was called also had the largest, though slightly weak, army of all three kingdoms. Nearing the end of the First Chaos, Jake arrived there first with a small army. The army was mostly made out of the now legendary Enforcers, but up against an army of 40,000 they would have been slaughtered. However, Jake urged the people to rebel which they did and the Sin King would fall after his queen betrayed him. The kingdom was officially under the control of the forming Empire and because of the massive amounts of iron their war machine grew. Now, years have passed and no body even remembered the king's name.

temple_ruins_by_angrydemon-d68960p.jpg

ancient_ruined_temple_by_ice_wolf_elemental-d7np6iy.jpg

ruined_temple_by_rukkits-d7b2bmf.jpg

old_ruins_by_matchack-d3isc4y.jpg

Appearance:
180px-Grenth.jpg
qES2M4x.jpg

Name: Maski (Maz-Kee) Norga (Nor-Ga)

Nickname: The Dark One(To the Dragonkin and Wylder Fae), The Messiah(To the Rogess), The Spreading Chaos (To Empica), The Traveling Death(To the Tenshi, Odyrae, Mutha's and Shakra)

Race: ???

Family:
Wife - Hargo (Har-Go) Maski - 36 - Deceased
Daughter - Bargo (Bar-Go) Maski - 17 - Deceased

Location: Currently traveling through The Ember Forest (Wylder Fae's domain)

Occupation: Master of all things Evil, Chaotic, and Destructive.

Skills: Calligraphy, Parkour, Weapon Handling (Can use any type of Weapon), Beast Handling (Knows how to tame Animals)

Special Skills: Control over all things evil, Evil Summoning, Mastery of Evil Artifacts/Items/Weapons, Dark/Evil Magic

Weapon/s: Maski uses a variety of Weapons, from a bow and arrow to a large broadsword. He does however have 2 Preferences in weapons, 2 Evil weapons which he himself created.

Larga (Lar-Ga) - An evil scythe that's said to be able to manipulate Darkness and absorb souls. To this day only a rare few can claim to have seen it in all of it's evil glory, and even fewer are still alive after seeing it.[spoili]
597937321.png
[/spoili]

Gorga (Gore-Ga) - An evil Broadsword that has multiple enchantments, runes, and even a few static glyphs across it that when active gift the sword with a different effect, to this day none have seen any active on this sword, but many have seen it be his main weapon of choice.[spoili]
450d2f817cc7659e17c11994f05b3c89.jpg
[/spoili]

Good Traits: Empathic (can understand and sympathize with others emotions), Loves Children/Good with Children, very Strong and fast (Strong enough to rival those of the Dragonkin without Dragons Rage active), Very smart and knowledgeable about all things evil and everything in general.

Bad Traits: Psychotic (Has small bout's of insanity due to his abilities/skills corrupting him), Depression (Easily saddened and has bouts of extreme sadness when only around his traveling conpanions.)

Personality: Maski doesn't talk alot, but when he does his deep timbre voice has volumes of power behind it. He isn't easily deterred from something he wants to do, but if given enough reason he will stop doing said thing he wants to do. His only goal is to destroy all others besides those he deems worthy and he is very protective of his traveling companions. Though it would be detrimental to anyone's health if he gets mad or sad, as being mad causes him to fly into a rage that is seemingly unstoppable, and causing him to be sad (when with other people that aren't his 2 traveling companions) will make his powers go haywire, summoning creatures of great power and skill or raising the dead, ect.

Past: Maski was the first of a more humanoid race, and it is said that he was in existence before the creator created the lands he now walks. During his life in the 'land of before', which is what the lands are now called when referencing to before the Creator, he had a beautiful wife and wonderful Daughter that he adored and loved with all his heart. It was said before that the familial love the 3 had were the things of legend, until one day a group of Bandits had broken into their home to rob them. They tied up Maski and proceeded to rape, and then murder, his wife and daughter right in front of him. But they didn't stop their, he had watched as they cut apart their bodies and ate them right in front of him before telling him that they would let him live so that he would forever remember this day as the day that it was proven that love couldn't conquer anything. After they let him go and went on their way Maski had become a hollow shell that just meandered about the nations with no purpose or reasoning. Eventually he stumbled upon some ruins and after exploring them with slight interest he had found a black orb atop a pedestal behind a shield. It was then he heard a dark voice in his head talking to him. "[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Come and fuse with me, i have seen that you have suffered more than anyone else, and the darkness inside of you is perfect to become my vessel...[/BCOLOR]" Without anything to live for Maski agreed and easily penetrated the barrier shielding the object and watched as said object phased through his skin and fused with his heart, stopping it from beating any longer as the object took it's job of regulating blood through his body. Then something had happened, when the Orb had tried to take over his body like they had agreed, in a surprising amount of willpower, Maski had instead forced the spirit inside of it out, granting him it's powers and destroying the spirit. Unknown to Maski though, the spirit was a minor god of all things evil. Because of this his body was not used to the power he possessed, so he was sent into a forced Hibernation of sorts, causing him to fall into a power induced coma. Eventually he did awaken and indeterminable amount of time later, his clothing, face, and body overall had changed, and when he ventured out of the ruins he found that he was in a place with floating isles everywhere. After this Maski had traveled for over 10 years through the lands of Narif, gaining 2 traveling companions along the way, and he has decided that now it was time for his ambition to come to fruition.

Ambition: Due to the corrupting power of the orb and his powers in general, Maski's original goal of finding someone to love him as much as his old family did has changed. His new ambition is now to destroy anything and everything in Narif except for those he deems worthy.

Level of Power: Maski is slightly above Leader Level, meaning that 1 leader will be hardpressed to defeat him alone, and will most likely suffer defeat, unless another leader assists them, in which they have a higher chance of winning.

Oh, your past is perfect for me! The Shakra will believe the black orb infected you with the Taint, and you have now become an agent of chaos and destruction

Yay, Connections!

Yay, Connections!
And I was planning that the ruins in Reverque were tainted, and if a person is attacked by Taint creatures, or succumb to the taint, they become Soulless, a mangled, barely recognisable minion of evil. Hint: Shakra are highly susceptible to magic, and the taint is basically a form of evil magic

So how does the Taint work? I was planning that my guys would be naturally tainted, thralls to evil kinda guys

Actually, that thing with the taint being a form of Evil Magic works, since it's been shown thanks to Maski that Evil Magic corrupts people as well.

So how does the Taint work? I was planning that my guys would be naturally tainted, thralls to evil kinda guys
Taint kind of infects the soul, pulling it apart, then re-weaving it into a more evil version of itself. Generally this will mutate, or horribly mangle the host, making it grow kind of hideously. The taint usually turns the person/animal/plant into something driven by instincts to kill, and spread taint.

I was thinking after reading your post on magic AllThePasta, maybe Taint came from one of the Other-realms or something

Status
Not open for further replies.