The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, 2 votes now!

This world is round.

Ra is accepted.

Ey Pasta post please. I have several things I need to write about (well, Im bored and I feel like writing about them), but I need you to post before hand.

On my phone and I just woke up, in pain and I am taking my painkillers right now, so you'll have to wait a little until the pain passes enough for me to get up and reach my computer.

images

Awwww, cute kitty :3

Anyway, painkillers took effect fairly quickly >_>, making a post now, then will create the Misunderstood Messiah's CS

Well, i posted, also i realised something @Ruko , when your people used the glyphs, they used them exactly how i was going to explain it in Layla's post in magic. How were you able to know that?!

I spend at least 50% of my imagination time coming up with magic systems. Its only natural that at some point my own idea of magic would coincide with the intended one. Although, in this case, the glyphs are spell enhancers - only the lightning, smoke and green glow were the result of the actual spell.

Also, i've realised, that the Misunderstood Messiah's, traveling partner (He will have 2 traveling partners BTW) is actually a literal half Angel, she won't be strong, if anything she'll only be able to heal people and light up dark areas, but she's still half an angel, When i complete their CS's you'll understand the lore of Narif and The Creator a little more.

The idea of the Tenshi was that they were a very angelic race in themselves, with Tenshi actually being the Japanese word for angel :D because screw creativity. Though, they have a twist to them that I'll reveal later. I may have to discuss something with you in PM though.

And I spend a good portion of my own creating creatures and things like this lovely creature.

Appearance:

hd_wallpapers_creature_desktop.jpg

Not actual size. About that of a regular deer
Name:
Lumaderous(es)

Domesticated:
Well, domesticated wouldn't be the word I would use. They 'chose' their partner.

Strengths/Skills:
Fur gives off a glow due to its healing properties. The fur supposedly can heal any type of injury or illness and can even restore magic to an extent. It also has deer characteristics combined with their greatly enhanced senses and strength they are a very powerful animal.

Weaknesses:
Slow reproduction time. Only 5 are born every year or so. The light they produce can give them away.

Description:
The Lumaderous is a mythical animal within the Emperica Empire often depicted as a guardian or healer that comes to a person if they are deemed worthy of heart. In truth, the do exist, but in such rare numbers those who have seen them are often dismissed as either insane or other. However, in the early days of the Emperica Kingdoms, the Lumaderous was seen with Jake and a few others. As of late they have disappeared almost entirely into myth and legend. Most now live in the Jungle among the tribes who worship them as the caretakers of the Forest.

That thing would be so cool if it were the size it is in the picture.

Then it would wreck everything and it wouldn't be able to go inside. Besides, I'm sure some people would like to have one as a pet.

Fell free to send me that PM then Ruko, i also might need a little more info on your race before i make her Character then, because she has 1 angel wing and a light blue see through Halo >_>

I wanna make a gimmick race of people who are born as an old, wise man and become older, wiser and more wizardy as they grow up.
Or as born as old and wise, then become younger overtime

Nah the tenshi only want to enslave the Lolis. They don't care about anything else provided they don't get dragged into anything. But yeah, humans with human strength and human magic skill are completely screwed. Even the damn Wylder Fae could obliterate them. Maybe human guy is going for a North Korea thing? A ridiculously weak dictatorship that still somehow exists.
xD, he didn't realise how powerful the other races were

Nah that's already been done a few times. Aging backwards is so last century.

Sorry, yea their accepted ^^

Nation: Orange Region

Name: Assimilare

Coat of arms/flag: image.jpgimage.jpg

Population: Testimonium Hominum

Capital: Ordenum
Description: Dull stone walls surround a large portion of a forest area, with two large gates as entrances made of strong iron. The city is at its worst at the edges of the city. The houses that the poor citizens live in are small group houses, with thatched roofs and mud and manure walls, stuffed with thin, starving people. The streets are clean of rubbish however, as it is punishable by stoning for littering. As you continue to the next part of the city, the houses are simple houses of cobble that house middle class family's in each one. More people are seen walking around and walking to the market. The next section of the city houses noble families that are very wealthy. The final sector had a magnificent palace dominating it, which houses the dictator, or as he refers to himself, the king. The palace was draped in massive banners, and was stone grey. There was huge stairs leading up to a grand entrance. There were beautiful large houses around the palace, housing family of the dictator. The market is located in the middle class sector, with many stalls and shops.

Minor cities: Salzach, Dresden, Roth, Klein, Darmstadt, Erfurt, Waldshut

Military units:
Longswordsmen, a unit of heavily armoured, slow but very powerful men. They carry two handed steel swords.

Chargers: Strong, bulky men that morph into bear form when they battle.(I'll explain my race in the next post, but pretty much just hairy, big people, that morph into bears.)

Crossbowman: regular crossbowman with mediocre armour and small crossbows.

Scouts: units that are dressed in cloaks that completely blend in with the battlefield. They carry short swords (not unlike roman swords). They are adept at hiding and sneaking around without the enemy noticing. They are used for rapid fast strikes into the enemy's flanks, before quickly retreating. Also used for quickly eliminating vital enemy units before reinforcements arrive.

History:
Origanally, Assimilare was a mere land of barbarians in tribes in the woods. They slowly started to become civilised and form larger and larger tribes. After many centuries the land was finally United, but not for long. It quickly dissolved into chaos with dozens of different factions warring and vying for power. At last, one faction rose up and conquered each faction one by one. They were the current dictators ancestors, and nothing much as changed since then except for technology and population.

This is a WIP I'm surprised by how long this takes! :)

I changed the race so my dictator would stay a dictator.

Status
Not open for further replies.