The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO! FORGOT ABOUT THIS, GODDAMMIT...
Gonna work on my CS now, no idea when I will finish because I get bored easily, but I will try to stay on track

That's what i was wondering, the Mutha's haven't done anything whatsoever >_>, besides, war won't happen between Rogess and TDA until Baskal gets home.

And alrighty Shadow, can't wait to see it ^^

gg no re 360 no scope get rekt m8

U wot m8?! I will REK you M8!

Actually, that reminds me, i'm off to play COD: Advanced Warfare on my PS4 :3

Alrighty, i need some help on deciding, should i make a second nation, that's entirely evil, or just keep adding things to my own nation?

Second nation adding to your own nation takes away from what it is already, unless your just adding cities and dungeons that follow your races history.

No, i meant a second entirely new nation not related to the Dragonkin.

Can I please reserve pink landmass? And I don't get the difference between the Nation and Landmass sheet

stay-strong-because-war-is-coming.png

Anyways I'll post some pics of the Empire.

141795_library-fantasy-art-books-artwork-wallpaper_www.wall321.com_39.jpg

The Empire's Library is where all known knowledge about the world is. Various books ranging from simple magic all the way to advanced astronomy is located here. It is a massive building protected by dozens of Enforcers and anyone native to the Empire can read and study here. Most of it is public, but the most advanced are only accessed by the Elite class.

550x374_15171_The_Dragon_Library_2d_fantasy_dragon_portrait_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

This is Draxus, the Head Librarian. Draxus is a small, dragon-like creature who is highly intelligent and you can ask him if you need a specific book.

northern_village_by_srdunko-d5erpdj.jpg

land_of_winter_by_isriana-d5bie3s.jpg

fires_at_midnight_by_isriana-d5afk8j.jpg

video%20games%20assassins%20creed%20ships%20fantasy%20art%20artwork%20istanbul%20port%20assassins%20creed%20revelations%20gate_wallpaperswa.com_30.jpg

sunset-village.jpg

market.jpg

316181.jpg

images

images

Landmass is the terrain, Nation is your people's empire.

If you want to then yea, thats what the Tenshi did, Their landmass is named The Land of the Stars and their only city is Shinkyoji, which is The Land of the Stars

I really want to make a Misunderstood Messiah for the leader of an Evil Nation :/

Yea, it's fine, just know that, whatever you put, it's public and common knowledge among everyone else.

TBF most of the Celestial Lands are a barren wasteland due to constant volcanic activity. It'd be pretty hard to have lots of cities dotted about. Also I'm gonna be making some more stuff. Perhaps an entire nation perhaps just adding to mine since I seem to be needing something to do while a week passes.

Alright I'm gonna be making a second nation within Province 5 (the darker purple directly above the Tenshi lands). There won't be any capital, so there'll be no need to edit the map.

Well if there are small tribes/cities/ect than i'll still need to edit, plus would need to put Ruins/dungeons, and it's name as Province 5.

Looks like i'll take the Cyan side then, but if the orangish landmass and the light greenish one are still reserved and don't have CS's for them by tomorrow (as they've been reserved for a while now) i'll open them up so others can take them :3

Should be done the CS soon :)
Spent the whole day on it xD, I hope it's good. But don't refrain from telling me what I should change

Status
Not open for further replies.