The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, i don't want confusion later on, for example, specify in it that the Ice God is the creator, but their people don't know it, or some such.

Please, i don't want confusion later on, for example, specify in it that the Ice God is the creator, but their people don't know it, or some such.
Ah... They kind of do know that the Ice God is their creator

I meant in the fact that they think that the Ice God isn't the Creator, or don't even know of The Creators Existence, only that the Ice God created them. The Creator is everyone and things creator.

Unless they're a reality jumping creature that somehow managed to get into this Rp.

That would be fun! Right?

Right?

I meant in the fact that they think that the Ice God isn't the Creator, or don't even know of The Creators Existence, only that the Ice God created them. The Creator is everyone and things creator.
Oh right thanks

Alrighty, accepted feel free to post ^^

The Empire now awaits for the messenger from the north. Chose your words carefully.

Will try to post tonight. Deciding on whether to use Ki's agility to wreck Blora-man.

Hey, just letting you guys know that I'm not going to be able to post until tomorrow night...I have a severe headache, and I can't focus on a lot of text right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Don't worry. The three guards won't attack unless Eku does something stupid and piss them off in which case he's done for.

Remember, chose your words carefully or be ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.