The World Ends with You

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys could have just...edit the posts? *crawls away into corner*

So our pairs are all the same gender XD Romance will not ensue... Or will it? (Dramatic music)

Yup... Officially addicted to TWEWY... >w<

Is Tokaia referring to Red, or...?

Ack! I'm sorry @Aschu ! I was waiting and forgot that I hadn't posted 'cause I had typed it up earlier. xD

HEY GUYS!!!!!! IM GONNA BE BUSY THE NEXT FEW DAYS SO DONT THINK THIS IS DEAD!! I JUST POSTED, SO MAIDEN CAN CONTINUE, AND BTW, I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TAKE CONTROL OF ABIGAIL !!! Moogle girl, I trust you to post a mission if you have to since your my conductor, and that you know an insane amount of twewy stuff. And Arius: that's a good thing to be addicted to twewy. :)

HEY GUYS!!!!!! IM GONNA BE BUSY THE NEXT FEW DAYS SO DONT THINK THIS IS DEAD!! I JUST POSTED, SO MAIDEN CAN CONTINUE, AND BTW, I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TAKE CONTROL OF ABIGAIL !!! Moogle girl, I trust you to post a mission if you have to since your my conductor, and that you know an insane amount of twewy stuff. And Arius: that's a good thing to be addicted to twewy. :)
<w< btw I forgot to ask earlier...What about the White Pin that Neku can use with his partner? Would the pairs eventually end up with a white pin like that or is that mechanic removed from your rp?

No, that is definitely a mechanic, my theory is that once a pact is formed, the white pin appears. Anyone else have an idea?

Mr. H gave Neku and Shiki the fusion pin as a means of helping Neku sync up with his partner, so if any of us got one, it'd be weird, actually. XP Unless you wanted to bend canon?

Blank white pin can be a drop from a hard-to-fight Noise, or a Reaper duo (if we ever get that strong to actually challenge them and not disintegrate instantly). And there's no reason Mr. H can't just give every pairing such a pin.

Well, as far as canon goes, Neku and Shiki were a special case. The reason why is in the secret reports and is heavily spoilery, so:
[Neku's] unstable Soul is the result of a rift between his
body and emotional mind.

This discord can be traced to a few causes:
1: his dense and all-inclusive Soul composition,
2: emotional confusion inhibiting the unity of his
emotional self and physical body, and
3: the exacerbation of that confusion by memory
loss, due to his entry fee.

However, anyone possessing such diverse Soul can
become a formidable wielder of Imagination.
The Composer was right to choose this boy.

Shibuya's fate may rest on how well he manages to
stabilize his Soul.

To measure his stability. I gave him a Harmonizer Pin.
It can only be used when he cooperates with his
partner.

Synchronizing with another hinges on his ability to
first stabilize his own Soul; thus successful use of
the pin would indicate he has made progress on that
front.

I mean, I guess there could be some story reason why Mr. H would want to monitor these particular Players and/or make sure they work together well?

*didnt read that report*

Hehheheehehehe, yes, Mr. H will want to make sure we survive......... MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Aw crap. Guess I better play through the whole game again. I've forgotten quite a bit.

Hehe, no worries, I'm pleased to be of service. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.