The World Ends with You

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yes that is the mission. I should have clarified that, sorry.

No worries, it's an easy thing to forget. :3

@Aschu Um, I'm not mad, but how about a heads up before taking control of my character or, you know, asking? O_O

I would prefer you didn't though. There is no malice in this statement so please don't read as such...

It's alright! *gives cookie so she doesn't explode* O_O No harm done, it was just a bit of conversation.

Ah, I just realized, how is this fighting sequence going to work? We should have something to use as weapons, right? Beat had his skateboard, Shiki had Mr. Mew, Neku had his headphones, etc... My next post may have incited a fight but then I realized that part hadn't been mentioned. ^_^;

Ah, I just realized, how is this fighting sequence going to work? We should have something to use as weapons, right? Beat had his skateboard, Shiki had Mr. Mew, Neku had his headphones, etc... My next post may have incited a fight but then I realized that part hadn't been mentioned. ^_^;
O.O if that's how it goes that'll be really neat... <w< My chick can use her Violin~

Actually, fun fact, Shiki and Beat both had their own pins, as detailed in the Japanese manual. They could both only use that one pin. I forget what Beat's was exactly but I know Shiki's was called Groove Pawn and had Psychokinesis for a psych. So you could probably just pick some of the starter pins (since everyone gets a set when they start the game) and roll with that. :3

Ohh~! I looked around and from what I see, Beat's pin was called Respect? It's apparently a Shockwave pin? I get what you mean now :P Uh, yeah! The starter pins were

"Pyrokinesis, Psychokinesis, Cure drink, Shockwave, Thunderbolt, and Force Rounds."

Correct me if I'm wrong though, I had to look this stuff up 'cause it's been a while since I played. >..<

It's worth noting that Neku and Shiki didn't start with Cure Drink; Beat and Rhyme gave it to them because they "had extras."

...You could call me a fangirl of the game. >w> I know way more useless details than most people...XD

*feels ashamed that she doesn't know that*

Oh my... And I thought I KNEW a lot.

And the combat system could be like freestyle running around but attacking at the same time you know what, make it like the game, if your on a tablet/phone there's the game available for download.

And the combat system could be like freestyle running around but attacking at the same time you know what, make it like the game, if your on a tablet/phone there's the game available for download.
Yeah for 18 dollars. <.<

Trust me, it's worth it

On that note, so we're going to say going into battle means your partner vanishes into the ~other zone~? Or are we going with the Solo Remix version where both people fight in the same area? I think the "other zone" thing was just to rationalize fighting on two screens, so...

Trust me, it's worth it

On that note, so we're going to say going into battle means your partner vanishes into the ~other zone~? Or are we going with the Solo Remix version where both people fight in the same area? I think the "other zone" thing was just to rationalize fighting on two screens, so...
<w<; Hmm...trust you it's worth it....

TTTTTRRRRUUUUSSSSTTTT UUUUUUUUSSSSSSS ARIUS!!!!!

And yes, I think we should do it solo remix style, I think it will just be easier in general.

Reactions: 2 people
TTTTTRRRRUUUUSSSSTTTT UUUUUUUUSSSSSSS ARIUS!!!!!

And yes, I think we should do it solo remix style, I think it will just be easier in general.
Okay okay when I get paid on Tuesday I will get it!

...You could call me a fangirl of the game. >w> I know way more useless details than most people...XD

Really?! 8D Then I shall be relying on you for information since it's been a LONG time since I played the game.

Okay, so, we're starting with those pins and sticking with both players on the same field. Got it! Now how in the world are the pins being used? Are we just using them as their attack or... I'm sorry for asking so many questions, I just don't want to mess up the verse andstay within the rules of it Q_Q

Status
Not open for further replies.