The World Ends with You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, just make sure Ejechted is okay with it!
<w< I pretty sure he's okay with it. We chat on skype and are actual friends too. XD

@Arius Angels XD well, then you two definitely partner up!

Any one wanna partner with me? *makes big sad eyes*

@Aschu If a Beat-ish and Josh-ish character can co-exist then I wouldn't ind being your partner xD

Name: Reggie "Red" Japster

Appearance: Red has light brown hair, kept pretty short and rarely brushed, leaving it very scruffy for its length. He's a little short and a little on the pudgy side, with a round, boyish jaw. His eyes are vibrant red and about as wide and intense as they come, with every emotion displayed in crystal clarity. Even his mouth is large and expressive, catching every smile or frown, no matter how small. He's a very easy man to read.

He prefers to dress in bright colors, especially warm ones like red or orange (of course), and always wears a pair of mismatched sneakers, custom-painted with all kinds of random colors and designs. He's also almost never seen without a large white pair of headphones on his ears, playing some upbeat track on low volume to supply a soundtrack to his life.

Bio: Red is upbeat, passionate, and permanently peppy. If you pass him by, he'll almost always be wearing a smile, one that won't be taken down easily. When something's on his mind, he speaks up. When he starts something, he finishes it. He loves making friends and remembers the name of just about everyone he meets. After all, you never know when people are going to come back in your time of need. Some people find his constant upbeat attitude a little annoying, but most find his happiness infectious and consider him an all-around fun guy to be with.

Red used to work as an instructor in the art of DJing, though he's since more or less left the records behind and moved to the indie scene. He plays the synthesizer in a band composed of him and a few of his friends; they call themselves Birthday Party and specialize in eurobeat and techno pop. Music is a huge part of his life and it makes every day worth living.

Entry fee: His sense of hearing.

Last edited:
Yaay~!! Awesome xD Can't wait to get started.

Herp, edited. Thanks! :3

If my character wasn't so depressed I'd say he has a nice Harem right now

U know what I love about Twewy? All the plot twists, I love making plot twists.

Let us not forget that Neku was a rarity. Most players can only use a few phsyces. Neku could use them all

Question: am I to assume that the identities of the Conductor, Composer, and Producer haven't changed? And who will be playing the GM?

And for that matter, is the mission for today just "reach 104" like always?

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaand I manage to completely forget that Neku only didn't know what was going on because he gave his memory as an entry fee. Derp.

Status
Not open for further replies.