The World Ends with You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?! 8D Then I shall be relying on you for information since it's been a LONG time since I played the game.

Okay, so, we're starting with those pins and sticking with both players on the same field. Got it! Now how in the world are the pins being used? Are we just using them as their attack or... I'm sorry for asking so many questions, I just don't want to mess up the verse andstay within the rules of it Q_Q
I wanna know too so don't worry so much. -has been lurking waiting for them to answer you-

Most pins are for attack, but there are some exceptions like energy drink. And don't worry, it natural to ask questions.

I mean, like, do we attach them to said object to make them affect them? Like Beat and his skate board? I don't know, I'm confusing myself trying to find the words to ask these questions right.

I'm pretty sure you just wear the pins. And psychs are affected by the Imagination of the Player (hence why Shiki could only move Mr. Mew and not other objects) so I'm pretty sure you can get a little creative! :3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Also Dibs on Pop pendulum!

If allowed of course... I liked the partol rounds

Last edited:
Sure, maybe there's some new variety of Noise that drops it. The Noise does change every week in the game, after all.

Yeah, what moog ke girl said *makes moog let girl 2nd in command*

I dub thee my real life conductor

*bows* I am honored, Madam.

Yay! Boomerang rounds!

ALSO! Partners can not see each other in fights. I don't remember the exact reason. You know it was a Twewy explanation so confusing. But yeah, partners are in different "planes" when they fight er something.

We were just discussing that, actually. We decided we're going to go with the Solo Remix version of things where that's not the case.

Oh and, do we have an even number of characters here? I can play an NPC partner if need be.

Yay! Boomerang rounds!

ALSO! Partners can not see each other in fights. I don't remember the exact reason. You know it was a Twewy explanation so confusing. But yeah, partners are in different "planes" when they fight er something.
Hey you! XD You didn't really specify which girl who was being chased by the frogs that you were talking to, Hinata or Keira or someone else entirely?

Eh... Oops. Lets leave that up to you guys to decide! First come first serve. X3

I was just curious~ sorry for buggin' ya about it.

I'll wait until one of the others reply before posting again.

I'm waiting for someone to grab Red, so... >w>

apparently he doesn't want to. -is actually depressed-

I kiiiiiinda said I would, so I am. A couple deletions later and it is so. Heh. -awkward-

Status
Not open for further replies.