The Wizarding World: Hogwarts vs. Death Eaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mine would be a Hufflepuff boy! Which looks like there's a need for that. I am really tempted , although it hope no one would mind my newbie-ness with group RP if I did? Haha I have been RPIng for a very long time, just never group ones.

Reactions: Sunshine & Whiskey
Yes mine would be a Hufflepuff boy! Which looks like there's a need for that. I am really tempted , although it hope no one would mind my newbie-ness with group RP if I did? Haha I have been RPIng for a very long time, just never group ones.
We all had to start somewhere so I am sure no one would mind. :)

"Just two sides of the same coin."
[dash]
9322389_orig.jpg

[/dash]

Sweet as sugar, hard as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice.
[dash]
large.jpg

[/dash]​

[bg=#313333]
[ Wisteria Loryn Abernathy ]

| SEVENTEEN SEVENTH YEAR SLYTHERIN |

[ nickname : Wist, Wisty.

[ gender: Female.

[ sexuality: pansexual.

[ blood status : pure blood.

[ pet: A beautiful barn owl, Salem.

[ patronus : Mink.

[ boggart : She sees herself with a knife in her back.

[ wand : Elm wood, dragon core, 9 3/4" in length, rigid flexibility.

[ appearance : Wisteria doesn't look real - she looks like a ghost, the dead, she looks like a beautiful painting or a haunting dream. Long, nearly white color hair falls down to her lower back, wavy in rhythm but soft in texture. It is often pinned out of her face with expensive and intricate pins. Her skin is porcelain, her complexion soft and glowing. She has big, doe-like eyes, a shade of ghostly blue, yet seem to observe everything that crosses their path. Pale pink lips that can curl into a deadly smirk or dip into a terrifying growl, Wisteria is very expressionless with everything she does. Whether it be through her facial expressions or hand motions, Wisteria's frustrations or flirtations are always visible. Her face is heart shaped, with full cheeks and dimples whens she smiles. She stands at a small 5'4", and weighs a slim 121 lbs, her frame petite, yet with soft, feminine curves. When out of uniform, Wisteria chooses to wear classy, yet tight fitting and dark clothing that only adds to her ethereal appearance - often form fitting, black turtle necks or sweaters, or button up shirts. She alternates from pants to skirts often. Example!

[ likes :
- Cold weather.
- Bronte.
- Sweet foods.
- Being the center of attention.
- Arguing.

[ dislikes :
- Not getting what she wants.
- "Mud-bloods".
- Muggle technology. (For lack of a better understanding.)
- Bugs.
- Being dirty.

[ habits :
- She's very expressive when she talks; use of hand motions is frequent.
- When she's nervous, she plays with her hair.

[ hobbies :
- Ballet and ballroom dancing.
- Being annoying.

[ fears :
- Fear of heights, she hates flying for this reason.
- Any sort of animal that is typically labeled as filthy. In third year, she had accidentally transformed a block of wood into a rat and it had crawled up her skirt- she's been scared ever since.

[ personality traits :
- Cunning.
- Ambitious.
- Manipulative.
- Selfish.
- Vain.
- Emotional.
- Witty.
- Arrogant.
- Snobby.
- Bratty.
- Holds grudges.

[ personality : Not a lot of people like Wisteria, and it's within good reason. The blonde is a complete snob, a total brat, she always has her nose upturned and her face in a sneer. To make it worse, she's dangerously tricky and even more terrifyingly intelligent. Armed with nothing but a silver tongue, Wisteria can take down armies of men. Sometimes, she plays herself off as a ditz, only to come around and take you off guard as she swipes the rug out from your naive little feet. She's a fantastic liar, she can play pretty to the teachers after she demands your lunch money. She's determined to the point in which it is terrifying, once she sets her mind on something, it's hard to deter her otherwise. She can be very arrogant and one-sided in her opinions, again, not much can deter her once she's set on something. Insanely stubborn, with her ambition and drive, Wisteria could prove to be a terrifying witch one day. However, there's more layers to her, besides spoiled brat and ambitious freak; she's fragile. Emotional, she uses her arrogance and venomous dispositions to deter anyone from getting close. It's hard to get past, but once you get to her heart - and past her cold outer shell - she's not that bad of a person.

[ history : wip!

[ extracurricular : none.
THEME
[spoili]
[/spoili]
[/bg]

Our hearts are bigger than our fears.
[dash]
MG_8536.jpg

[/dash]​

[bg=#313333]
[ Bronte Jean Hawthorne ]

| SEVENTEEN SEVENTH YEAR GRYFFINDOR |

[ nickname : Bron.

[ gender: Female.

[ sexuality: Heterosexual.

[ blood status : Half-blood.

[ pet: An orange tabby named Scooter.

[ patronus : Leopard.

[ boggart : Her loved ones on fire, yet entirely unphased, staring forward.

[ wand : Hazel wood, dragon core, 10" in length, springy.

[ appearance : Bronte's looks are quite daunting and striking, with a fierce facial expression and an even fiercer glare. Her skin is tanned, complexion smooth, save for bruises and scratch marks from her own reckless behaviors. Her hair is long and a rich shade of brown, and pin-straight, falling to about her shoulder blades. She often leaves it down and rarely bothers to do anything special with it, sometimes, she even fails to brush it. Her eyes are a bright hue of blue, like the sky reflecting off the lake, with long and dark eyelashes framing them. She stands at a medium height of 5'6", not extremely tall, but too short, either. Bronte has an athletic build and weighs about 128 lbs, with long slim legs and wide-set hips. She bounces between weights often, depending on how much she's actually moving about. Her dress of choice is anything she can move around in, usually skinny jeans and sweatshirts. Example!

[ likes :
- Fire.
- Wisteria.
- Coffee.
- Physical activity.
- Being in groups of people.

[ dislikes :
- Rain.
- Snobby pure bloods.
- Quiet, mellow atmospheres.
- Having to sit still.
- Getting chastised.

[ habits :
- Bronte tends to not be able to sit still for long periods of time; she's always cracking her knuckles or tapping her foot.
- She has a tendency to roll her eyes often.

[ hobbies :
- Sports, anything from Quiditch to muggle soccer.

[ fears :
- Fear of needles.
- She gets super uneasy when she's in an enclosed space.

[ personality traits :

- Courageous.
- Determined.
- Snarky.
- Stubborn.
- Temperamental.
- Easy going.
- Flirty.
- Impatient.
- Impulsive.
- Teasing.

[ personality : Bronte is well known for her loud mouth and her big attitude, and that's not a bad thing. She's very loud mouthed and opinionated, stubborn with her thoughts but not entirely closed minded. She's an over all, a people person, but does not mean everyone likes her. She's not nice, but she gets along better when she's with a wide range of people, with her out going air. Bronte is very flirtatious, even going as far as to flirt with girls, but most of the time, just to get a reaction. However, Bronte is very temperamental, and it's very easy to earn a punch in the face from the fierce brunette. She has claws, and that's for sure - a 'think first, ask questions later' type of girl. She has a very snarky and sarcastic air to her words, and can come off as rudely honest at times, but do not mistake her as being a bitch. Despite her more obnoxious tendencies, Bronte is overall a good person, courageous to the core, and will always stand up for what she believes is right in her heart. Without a doubt, red and gold runs through Bronte's veins.

[ extracurricular : Quidditch.
THEME
[spoili]
[/spoili]
[/bg]

• Love
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku

Lost in a place » that doesn't exist.
[dash]
LCM2014@Paola_Vivas3-5_900_600_s.jpg

[/dash]​

[bg=#313333]
[ Finley Augustus Pierce ]

| SIXTEEN SIXTH YEAR HUFFLEPUFF |

[ nickname : Finn.

[ gender: Male.

[ sexuality: Bisexual.

[ blood status : Muggle born.

[ pet: A trouble making brown she-cat, Amelia.

[ patronus : Red panda.

[ boggart : Lightning striking someone he loves.

[ wand : Red wood, unicorn core, 8 1/2" in length, slightly springy.

[ appearance : Finn looks overall, a very warm and friendly person. Slightly tanned skin, dotted with freckles all over his body like a sky full of stars. His hair is a fierce orange, ginger, always messy despite his numerous attempts to push it back or brush it out of his eyes. It's a curly, untamed mop, cut shorter in the back but longer in the front. Finn's eyes are a near gold shade of hazel, but sometimes change hues between gold, to green, to brown, depending on the lighting. His smile is bright, with dimples on his cheeks whenever he does so. Finn stands at about 5'5", not extremely tall, with a slim build. He weighs about 132 lbs, far from fat, but with little muscle mass. He usually dresses comfortable but casual, anything that keeps him warm without looking he's trying too hard. Example!

[ likes :
- Warm atmospheres.
- Friendly people.
- Sleeping.
- Any sort of sweet food, period. He definently proves the stereotype of Hufflepuffs over indulging.
- Reading.

[ dislikes :
- Arrogance.
- Cold weather.
- Wet socks.
- Snobby pure-bloods.
- Obnoxious people.

[ habits :
- He has a bad habit of chewing his cheek when he's nervous.
- Finn cracks his knuckles a bit too much.

[ hobbies :
- Reading old literature, exploring libraries.
- Exploring in general.

[ fears :
- Thunderstorms.
- Betrayal.

[ personality traits :
- Intelligent.
- Loyal.
- Friendly.
- Hard-working.
- Witty.
- Easily overwhelmed.
- Energetic.
- Quirky.
- Sassy when provoked.

[ personality : Finn is a bit of a strange person, to say the least. He's truly all over the place, with his mind, at least. He can talk a mile a minute, especially when he's flustered or overwhelmed. He has a somewhat short attention span unless it's something he's particularly interested in, otherwise, Finn will get distracted by the easiest little things. He overthinks, a lot, almost to the point in which it harms him rather than helps him. He's friendly most of the time, but do not mistake this for a weakness. Finn may be a sweet kitten but he has claws, a silver tongue and a wicked bark when need be. After all, the nicest people are usually scariest when they're angry. He's very determined and hard-working, although, not stubborn. He's flexible most of the time, with his schedules and his ethics, which proves to make his work so much easier. He's quick on his feet and quick to jump in and help - the wit of a Ravenclaw, the determination of a Slytherin, and the chivalry of a Gryffindor, Finn is not someone you should poke with a stick for the fun of it. He may be a sweetheart, but if you push him to his limits - he can be wicked.

[ extracurricular : None.
THEME
[spoili]
[/spoili]
[/bg]

-wheezing- I've got all my characters done with the exception of their histories, which I was entirely stumped on. Sorry for the spam!

Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
-wheezing- I've got all my characters done with the exception of their histories, which I was entirely stumped on. Sorry for the spam!
They are looking extremely fabulous at the moment. Can't wait till they're are completed so that I can accept them!

They are looking extremely fabulous at the moment. Can't wait till they're are completed so that I can accept them!
Thank you! I'll have their histories done before Friday for sure. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Sunshine & Whiskey
I know this is closed, but I'm just wondering if you have room for another ?
I'm really craving a HP role-play, and it looks like there's nothing available.
If you're willing to take me in, I'd like to reserve a 5th year Hufflepuff girl, and a 6th year Ravenclaw girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
No rush or anything, just asking so I have an idea
Around when you think we'll be getting started?

Thank you! I'll have their histories done before Friday for sure. ^^
I know this is closed, but I'm just wondering if you have room for another ?
I'm really craving a HP role-play, and it looks like there's nothing available.
If you're willing to take me in, I'd like to reserve a 5th year Hufflepuff girl, and a 6th year Ravenclaw girl.
Sure. :) Happy to have aboard.

No rush or anything, just asking so I have an idea
Around when you think we'll be getting started?
I thought I stated that we will be starting on Friday, at least.

Nah you're good

- ̗̀ BRYONY ̖́-
⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯

tumblr_o0lqbrnvRN1tapixko5_250.png
tumblr_o0lqbrnvRN1tapixko8_250.png
tumblr_o0lqbrnvRN1tapixko7_250.png

15 y.o. || 5th year || cisgender female || 5' 4 || 121 lbs || demisexual || pureblood || hufflepuff's
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

rang ye jin a.k.a. bryony
(pronounced as bree-ah-nee)
doppelganger of jie un .
████ magic details
pet ||
freckles || tasmanian masked owl || aged 1
[spoili]
tumblr_o8ibfrWZSt1vur87xo1_1280.jpg
[/spoili]

patronus ||
a fennec, very non-corporeal.

[spoili]
playful, light-hearted, crafty.
fennec people can be shy, but tend to have a good sense of humour, keen mind, and enjoy being an all-around jokester.

[/spoili]

boggart ||
an enormous python, fangs sharp & dripping poison.

wand ||
83/4 ​inches, cherry, core of phoenix tail feather, springy.
[spoili]
a "happy", willing wandwood, which will give consistent results at all magic save the dark arts.
cherry with phoenix feather is a particularly agreeable combination for a light wizard without particularly prodigious magical talents.
[/spoili]
[spoili]
phoenix tail feather is a popular wand core due to its versatility and power.
its main strength lies in defense against the dark arts, although its adaptability can wrench it to hexes and jinxes if need be.
as with the dragon heartstring core, the phoenix core is common amongst light wizards, but its users are not necessarily light wizards.
this core may specifically impede dark spells, so it is not common amongst slytherins.
however, it is by far the most common gryffindor wand core, and is not unusual amongst ravenclaws and hufflepuffs.
[/spoili]

████ in depth appearace
bryony is the archetype sweetheart; with her baggy clothes, ready-to-help persona, & sweet smile.
she isn't one to make a statement, but keeps in check with current fashion trends.
collared shirts, crop-tops, cardigans, & high-waisted shorts commonly occupy her closet.

fair-skinned and pale, bryony keeps her skin coated with sunscreen during the summer at all times (sometimes going a bit overboard).
bryony has almond-shaped, bright eyes which are usually crinkled from smiling.
make-up is present in some of her features such her lightly-glossed lips & the occasional coat of mascara.

petite & dancer-shouldered, bryony has always been content with her tiny feet & shoulders (feet for the most part; shoe shopping has never been more of a breeze).
one might describe bryony as a stick, as she is very thin.
you wont see her on a quidditch field anytime soon; she would never survive the first few minutes.

bryony is horrifically terrified of sharp objects, so the chances of her getting a tattoo or a piercing is little to none.
she accessorises whenever possible, but refrains from doing anything risky during a strict professor's class.
her dimples are very porminent when she smiles, & even a faint smile can bring her dimples into view.

████ likes
the hufflepuff colours,
chocolate frogs,
defence against the dark arts,
mornings,
mildly sweet kimchi.

████ dislikes
rainy weather,
herbology,
drama,
ginger tea,
celery.

████ habits
twirling her hair with her index finger,
overeating (due to her high metabolism, it doesn't really affect her).

████ hobbies
ballet dancing,
strolling around the grounds.
████ fears
sharp objects (especially needles),
large reptiles.

Last edited by a moderator:
- ̗̀ DAYAMI ̖́-

tumblr_nzb9atzCFf1tapixko1_250.png
tumblr_nzb9atzCFf1tapixko3_250.png
tumblr_nzb9atzCFf1tapixko9_250.png

16 y.o. || 6th year || cisgender female || 5' 7" || 132 lbs || heteroromantic asexual || muggle-born || ravenclaw's
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

dayami vanesa campoverde
(pronounced as day-ah-mi)
doppelganger of amandla stenberg .

████ magic details
pet ||
lucifer || black cat || aged 2
[spoili]
tumblr_ocru60nLYn1vur87xo1_1280.jpg
[/spoili]

patronus ||
an elephant, a tad non-corporeal.
[spoili]
ancient wisdom, power of the feminine, strength, family values, health, longevity, good fortune.
people who conjure this patronus tend to be intelligent, loyal, affectionate, and have a strong sense of self & community.
[/spoili]

boggart ||
an erkling.

wand ||
10' 1/4" ​inches, reed, core of unicorn hair, inflexible.
[spoili]
reed is always delicate, and a difficult wand to work with.
however, its wisdom and intelligence make it sought-after by some.
it is almost solely a ravenclaw wandwood.

[/spoili]
[spoili]
unicorn hair is a more subtle wand, but it is quite compatible with charms and transfiguration.
it is also hands-down the best core for healing, as it picks up some of the healing capabilities of unicorn blood.
unicorn hair has a reputation of picking gentler or more cerebral users, so it is common amongst hufflepuffs and ravenclaws.
more laid-back gryffindors and subtler slytherins may find themselves with a unicorn hair wand.

[/spoili]
████ in depth appearace
with her unruly hair and unique taste, it's quite difficult to not stare at dayami.
out of her hogwarts uniform, she lets her inner persona shine through; bright, vibrant, & undeniably eye-catching.
sweaters, button-up shirts, pleated skirts, and leggings are the way to go.

with her hispanic roots, she keeps her chocolate skin well-maintaned and without a blemish.
her big brown eyes are at times hidden behind square-rimmed spectacles, though she does own a pair with a large, pink, circular frame.
her eyesight is slightly on the poorer side, but she can she perfectly fine without glasses.

she's average in the height department, standing at five feet & seven inches.
dayami's frame is quite average, but her shoulders are a tad bit broader than other girls in her year.
from her pastime of quidditch, she's developed slightly tone muscles over the years.

she hasn't got any tattoos, but has ear piercings on both ears.
dayami rarely wears her earrings inside of school, as she finds it a hassle to spell them clean every few days; why go through the trouble?
she has a faded port-wine stain stretching from the back of her knee to her calf on her left leg.

████ likes
being the first to solve the ravenclaw tower riddle,
sherbet lemons,
charms,
scarves,
dal.

████ dislikes
blood discrimination,
history of magic,
pointless lies,
alcohol,
raisins.

████ habits
squinting (without spectacles on),
rambling incoherently when explaining (isn't a very popular tutor).

████ hobbies
revising in the hogwarts library,
practising magic near the shrieking shack.

████ fears
erklings,
vulnerability.

████ personality traits
positive ||
[spoili]
adaptable, articulate (normally), athletic,
contemplative, cooperative, cultured,
empathic, imaginative, independant,
magnanimous, methodical, perceptive.

[/spoili]
neutral ||