The Witch's Curse (2 spots remaining)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so this is the intro
The town of Blackridge was founded by 8 families back in the 1850s. All of these families were thought to be normal… Key word: thought. One of the eight families just happened to be a coven of witches; however, the other families do not know this. The other seven families have an unnecessary hatred for the family of witches.
Treating them horribly and ranking them the lowest of the eight. Outraged by the fact that they're treated lesser than the others, this coven of witches curse the founding families to be supernaturals in 1901. Now, present day, the descendants of the founding families are coming into their curse or trying their hardest to keep it a secret.
So what I take from that is that the founding families gave the curse on what would be the grandmother/grandfather's or great grandmother and great grand father's so the last names could be very varied now, but when I write histories Tim's line has only ever had males in it starting with his great great grandfather who was one of the original children of the founding family but from him down his line only had boys hence the name being of the original line.... does that make sense?
Not really, since if Tim's family line only had males than the other witches wouldn't really be a part of the family line since they don't contain the last name. So it would have to contain both male and female or else Tim would be the only one in the founding family. But none of the witches are cursed into being who they are, it is their gifts. What I was aiming for upon creating my witch, and I believe this goes for the other two, was that their great grandparents were the witches that cursed the town. Just through generations of both male and female witches, some of their last names were changed.

UPDATE: Okay, rereading this (after sleeping a bit) are you saying that the grandfather's would have the siblings, therefore the cousins of Tim are the descendants of his great aunt's and uncles? If so, then I totally understand and you are good to go.

Last edited:
Quick question: Can my character work in two places? I was hoping during the week she can work as a waitress in the Blue Moon Café, and on Saturdays at the tattoo shop as a helping-hand...are the owners of the buildings alright with this? What about you, GM?
I am perfectly okay with this. Some other charries will also have multiple jobs.

Well, that took an age and a half. I'm-...actually looking for friends/plots prior to starting the RP, but didn't want to establish any pre-made relationships. Best-case scenario, probably another werewolf who tends to notice Rowan's periodic disappearances.

The girl's got it rough, she's terrified of showing anyone her condition and consequently keeps herself rather isolated. If your character's someone who would wish to break this isolation (and doesn't mind brutal honesty from time to time) then do give me a shout.

Quick question: Can my character work in two places? I was hoping during the week she can work as a waitress in the Blue Moon Café, and on Saturdays at the tattoo shop as a helping-hand...are the owners of the buildings alright with this? What about you, GM?
Good by me for the Blue Moon Cafe! :)

I will also be needing to find relationships friends and romantic for mine which I will be finishing throughout the entire day.

Reactions: Ythania
Good by me for the Blue Moon Cafe! :)

I will also be needing to find relationships friends and romantic for mine which I will be finishing throughout the entire day.
Like I said before, it depends on the type of person. Rowan will say what she thinks (perhaps with exception to her boss(es), since, well, they hold her salary in their hands) and, admittedly, she's been a bit of a loner these past two years. I've got Airetta down as a neutral right now, but perhaps through RP Rowan will begin to open up to the witch.

It's cool with me.

Oh crap, I'm a bit late to this thing xD Any chance I could get a kitsune, shapeshifter and a demon?

Reactions: Unbound
@Autumn_Burns_Red How's my CS looking? And any idea when the IC is coming up?
Might be tonight. However if it is tonight, I might have to make it to where we only have our starter posts up until everyone has their cses completed. Just so no one is left behind.
Also your cs is accepted. And quick fyi (didn't know if you knew this or not) the werewolves belong to one founding family, making them all cousins.

• Love
And quick fyi (didn't know if you knew this or not) the werewolves belong to one founding family, making them all cousins.
Mhm, I knew they were all related in some way or another. Rowan's a werewolf from her father's side who moved out of Blackridge before she was born; consequently, Rowan has returned to Blackridge for reasons yet unknown.

• Thank You
So...I am working on the IC! However, only starter posts will be allowed until I know for sure that each and every character is complete and first posts are posted.

@Autumn_Burns_Red your update post after the quote was were I was going with it, sorry I was also very tired last night so I don't think I explained it all that well

Okay! Now I understand. You are free to go on that idea!
Will have my chars done tonight, was wondering if I could reserve the last shapeshifter as well^^ have an idea for a cool girl shapesbirter^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Will have characters done tonight among everything and than will begin on finding relationships , friendships and etc afterwards for any interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.