✪Sexuality✪
Pansexual

✪Part/Full-Time Job or School✪
MMA Trainer at Shifting Weights Trainer Facility

✪Physical Description✪
5'7", 200 pounds of muscle, she has a few tattoos as well. Her light silvery
hair hangs just off her cheekbones, and she is considering cutting it much
shorter. Small bust and a slim figure make her look weak, but she
can really pack a punch if she needs too.
Tattoo 1
Tattoo 2
a893989d17ff704fc1c3a79fc5176db1.jpg

✪Health Ailments✪
✪Personality✪ (A paragraph but if you want you can list things and give a description of each trait)
✪History✪ (Optional. I suck at these so I'm not gonna have you guys do it unless you want to)
✪Likes/Dislikes✪
✪Hobbies/Talents✪
✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
✪Fears✪

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
✪Friends✪
✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪

✪Housing✪
✪Other✪ (Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)

WIP

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh. I need help with FC.
[spoili]
tumblr_niyl94BUyf1saikalo6_250.png
[/spoili]
Le weak female wolf amongst wolves. (though damsels are petty <-<)

or a manipulative/caring wolf with one of these FC hahaha
[spoili]
tumblr_nqdyqzSdDC1rajpdho2_400.gif
tumblr_nqdyqzSdDC1rajpdho3_400.gif

tumblr_mq1qvgz4he1r1a3nto1_400.png

tumblr_mkcmt2EpYP1s9nm9go1_500.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
e68d6da5937bfe67cbc145804aae6e77.gif

tumblr_mzubigMh4e1t0igryo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mb4tqoif2H1rs27kmo1_1280.jpg
[/spoili]

Though... I might snatch up the demon spot too if thats possible and still open just to use these two male FCs XD

HMMMMMMMMM
I really like my male asian FC cause in my opinion
1. diversity ! :D
2. he as handsome as the second FC B)

[spoili]
[/spoili]

[spoili]

[/spoili]
[spoili]

[/spoili]

Though... I might snatch up the demon spot too if thats possible and still open just to use these two male FCs XD

HMMMMMMMMM
I vote for first male faceclaim. He is, well, very attractive

[spoili]
[/spoili]

[spoili]

[/spoili]
[spoili]

[/spoili]

HMMMMMMMMM
I vote for the girl or the second guy face claim xD

I was wondering if you needed me to change anything else or if I'm in the clear for posting. I didn't want to post thinking I got in

d6448e202bfb211fe3919761ba8de1cb.jpg

Name Ruby
Nickname(s) Red
Age & Birthday 23, November 13 1992
Race (Pick from the supernaturals, this will also determine their founding family) Shapeshifter
Founding Family O'conner
Gender Female
Sexuality Bi
Part/Full-Time Job Works at the witches brew bar
Physical Description She has brown hair and wears an army green jacket along with rave looking outfit underneath, her eye color is a gold color and she morphs into a chesnut brown elk with almost white antlers and a leopard
TWJ_wildlife__Elk_antlers_Banff.jpg

Health Ailments She doesn't have any health ailments except for the occasional seizure when she is about to transform

Personality She gets extremely excited like enthusiastic till she's hot with adrenaline and a fast heartbeat ready to take her anywhere, that's on the inside on the outside she has a calm demeanor but does show her crazy side if she gets too drunk
Likes/Dislikes She loves to get into a drinking contest although sometimes she shifts if her mind is to foggy to hold back the wolf. She also enjoys the woods and the smell of it
Hobbies/Talents she enjoys playing the guitar but also hanging at the beach with Raven and Rune
Strengths/Weaknesses her strengths are arm wrestling and her weakness is when she is having a seizure and is about to shift
Fears She hates to hear bones cracking even though it happens while she shifts

RELATIONSHIPS
Family She lives with her family although she doesn't see her parents often
Friends Raven, Rune, and Cole
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush She secretly has a crush on Ian carter
Neutral
Enemies Well she doesn't dislike anyone to the extent of an enemy but she doesn't really have friends except for Raven and Rune

Housing She lives in a cabin at the edge of the woods and the beach

ab1045abfc1157310fe8cf9f2d0332f5.jpg

Name Rune
Nickname(s) Rue, R, Ren
Age & Birthday 22, October 1 1993
Race Siren
Founding Family Thorton
Sexuality Female
Part/Full-Time Job Tattoo mystery shop
Physical Description He has long black hair with a greyish blue streak for bangs, his eyes are an ice an ice blue that accents his bangs, he has ring tattoos for his fingers and sleeves on both arms his feet are tattooed with yin and yang symbols and a dragon snakes up his waist connecting on his neck he has a horus eye as well as an Egyptian styled eye for his left he loves to tattoo on himself as well as other people.
Health Ailments he fights the urge to always be in the water but does keep his feet wet whenever she is tattooing.
Personality Gets lost in his own head whenever he thinks up a new tattoo or even a design for a drawing although he normally gets headaches if he thinks of them too much to the point where his headache will make him puzzled and confused and forget the entire concept of the drawing all together. He gets irritated by this habit and is thus trying to stop it but sometimes it just doesn't always work out.
Likes/Dislikes Loves the water, tattoo designs and hanging at the beach with Ruby and Raven
Hobbies/Talents He enjoys playing the harp and singing along to the rhythm
Strengths/Weaknesses his strengths are swim races in the water his weakness is when there are hot summer days that are dry like the desert
Fears Deserts his hates deserts

RELATIONSHIPS
Family
Lives with his family but hangs out at Rubies place a lot
Friends Ruby, Raven, Cole
Crushes none
Neutral
Enemies
Hates people who pick on raven

Housing with his family
Other Can control water on a full moon

eae65d1ffe31c3471d7ede06553fafae.jpg

Name Raven
Nickname(s) Rave
Age & Birthday 21, December 21 1994
Race Demon
Founding Family LeBlance
Sexuality Bi
School She goes to college in her second year but takes online courses because she doesn't want to be away from the group
Physical Description She has red and brown highlights, her eyes are almost black but still have the whites in her eyes. She wears gothic clothes and has eyes on the palms of her hands.
Personality She has a calm but curious personality she loves to find new things and is absorbed in that new thing until she knows everything about it or gets so grumpy and provoked by the object that she throws it into her treasure chest of lost stuff that she got to hostile towards. She is misinterpreted as shy by is actually a confident and strong willed.
Likes/Dislikes Books
Hobbies/Talents She will play the violin synchronizing with Rune
Strengths/Weaknesses Acing tests dislikes when she fails
Fears Loosing her friends

RELATIONSHIPS
Family
Lives with Ruby
Friends Ruby, Rune, Cole
Crushes Dimitra
Neutral
Enemies

Housing
Lives in rubies cottage
Other She can telepathically move objects.

Feel free to tell me anything I might need to change
Good to go.

W o r k I n P r o g r e s s
Quentin 'Reaver' Bellerose

Δ Nickname(s) Δ
Booboo (Rare ; as a tease, taunt, Famous amongst kids and women, usually lovingly if used by a women.)
Scar (it's pretty common)
Reaver (Believed to be his first name)

Δ Age & Birthday Δ
25 years old | February 29

Δ Race Δ
Werewolf

Δ Founding Family Δ
Knowlton

Δ Gender Δ
Male

Δ Sexuality Δ
Heterosexual ; Not interested in commitment (it'll be hard to win him c:).

Δ Full-Time Job Δ
TBA

Δ Physical Description Δ
Quentin is 6'1, and has dark brown eyes that nearly seem red in a way. He has a fairly masculine build, and often looks intimidating to everyone or 'tough'. The male is most famous for the large scar that runs across his face appearance-wise hence the connected nicknames of 'Booboo' and 'Scar' amongst many more he earned and also has a heart shaped birthmark on his collarbone which makes his tough looking appearance unusual. As a wolf, Quentin is rather large with jet black fur. He is so dark that he is barely seen in darkness itself and the only visible thing which pops out are how his eyes become a crimson color instead.

Δ Health Ailments Δ
Quentin is actually deaf in one ear (his right). The condition is known as Unilateral Hearing Loss, in which basically one of his ears is impaired, So listening to one person is fairly tricky with background noises being his hearing-ear's main focus. You will find that when talking to Quentin one on one, he will sometimes get easily distracted by background noises and will doggishly look away before you call him. It often gives him more of a dog-like appearance and reputation than a wolf's really. Often when it comes to interaction with one person, he'll tell them to stay on his left (which is his good and perfect hearing-ear) while with a group, its rather tricky and he won't be afraid to arrogantly order, 'Shut up' or politely say, 'Hold on--Let me listen to (so and so) first.'.
He never liked his hearing impairment, So patience is often the key to dealing with him if he's clueless or didn't catch something. Normally when he utters,"What?" once or a million times-- it isn't out of arrogance, but rather he actually didn't hear what you just said.

Δ Personality Δ (A paragraph but if you want you can list things and give a description of each trait)
Δ History Δ (Optional. I suck at these so I'm not gonna have you guys do it unless you want to)
Δ Likes/Dislikes Δ
Δ Hobbies/Talents Δ
Δ Strengths/Weaknesses Δ
Δ Fears Δ

Δ RELATIONSHIPS Δ
Δ Family Δ
Δ Friends Δ
Δ Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush Δ
Δ Neutral Δ
Δ Enemies Δ

Δ Housing Δ
Δ Other Δ (Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)

B L A C K H E A R T , B L A C K F U R

Last edited by a moderator:
@Autumn_Burns_Red Heyo. Sorry, but I'll be pulling out of this RP. Reading the ICs, I don't really think my style will fit in this RP. To be truthful, I don't really know how to even begin introducing my character. I can remove my CS if you like.

@Autumn_Burns_Red Heyo. Sorry, but I'll be pulling out of this RP. Reading the ICs, I don't really think my style will fit in this RP. To be truthful, I don't really know how to even begin introducing my character. I can remove my CS if you like.
Its okay! Thank you for telling me.

So, whose still here? Just asking so I can get an idea.

@Infinite_Darkness

Hey! I just want to apologize to everyone here for not having my sheets finished or posting. I've been pretty busy the past month between school work and actual work work. Then thanksgiving break and I had a lot of plans. I'm still busy because I have finals coming up in the following three weeks, but I will try my hardest to get everything done whenever I have free time. ;-;

@Infinite_Darkness

Hey! I just want to apologize to everyone here for not having my sheets finished or posting. I've been pretty busy the past month between school work and actual work work. Then thanksgiving break and I had a lot of plans. I'm still busy because I have finals coming up in the following three weeks, but I will try my hardest to get everything done whenever I have free time. ;-;
It's totally okay. Get it done when you can, I don't mind. The IC is kind of on pause right now cause a lot of people have become busy.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Still here. Just, slumping along

I messaged you yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.