The Wilson's 2.0 (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier gave Stelios a strange look after he had pulled away from him, "Stelios I haven't seen you in a few years, all I wanted was a hug from my little brother." Xavier was a little hurt by the boy's reaction to his hug, but quickly got over it due to how happy he was that his family was together again. Hearing the little boy's question he squatted down and said "I'm Xavier, nice to meet you Danny" sticking out his hand in the process.
Dante Had raced to the Dinning room. In full nudist mode had almost won when their was a knock at the door. Dante froze in place. When Xavier was opening the door. Dante was turning tail back towards his and the twins bedroom. After going inside the room he threw on his pants and the first sweater he could find. The sweater turns out to be summers. However Dante did not care, he just wanted to cover up because strangers were at the house.

5 minutes later he returned to the dinning room. His face Red as an tomato.

• Love
Reactions: andrew21234
Stelios sighed putting his hands in his jean pockets then looking outside to look at the sky. "Nah sorry i don't think i can i got stuff to do before sundown" Stelios getting impatient that no body was answering the question. "So how's everyone, did anyone change?" Stelios then sighed trying to see where everyone was.

"Well-- It's been 3 years, we've all changed... Some more than others..." Kaine replied, shrugging some. "Xavier just finished cooking dinner, at least stay for that."

Xavier was extremely hurt that his brother would show up, say hi and leave. "Please Stelly we haven't seen you in years....come on little bro." Xavier said smiling at the boy who had missed for so long, only for him to show up one day completely different.

"Sc..scah..scottie?" Sean spoke in between cries and shivers "He didn't really love me and he wasn't a pedophile"

Sean looked back up at Scottie realizing he was shirtless and admired him for a second before shaking the thought out of his head.

"Let's go home you must be cold" Sean said as he grabbed Scottie and pulled himself up walking to the car.

"Thank you.." and in a quiet hushed voice Sean said barely audible "I love you" Scottie couldn't have heard but it put some reassurance in Sean that someone cared for him.

"What's a pimp?"
he asked on their way back to the house​

"Please don't call me that, if i was your 'little bro' you would of at least called me to ask how i am, not just leave my phone number on a fridge" He gave daggers to Xavier then looked back at Daniel. "I can't just leave him in the car, sorry but i gotta go" The boy took out his keys and unlocked the car/

"Stelly you don't mean that, we were stuck at the Wilson's we couldn't call you they took your phone number so we couldn't call you" Xavier said his heart hurting at what the boy had said. What happened to Stelly? He asked himself turning to Kaine to see what he would do.

Scottie nodded, leading him to the car and closing the door. He began to drive back to the mansion, his jaw clenched in irritation. "I still can't believe you'd actually meet one of them in person. You really didn't think this one through, Sean." He said, shaking his head slowly as he did, his eyes glued to the road in front of them. He tensed at the question slightly, looking at Sean from the corner of his eye. "A pimp is...a man who controls prostitutes and arranges clients for them, taking part of their earnings in return." Scottie bluntly said, returning his gaze to the road. "I'm taking your phone for a week. I know I'm not your dad or anything of the sort, but you deserve at least some form of punishment." He sighed, pulling into the mansion's driveway and turning the keys to shut down the car. "C'mon, I'm sure everyone else is worried." Scottie stepped out of the car, walking up the steps and through the front door.

Kaine sighed, yet again growing aggravated. What, were all the teens going through a rebellious stage or something. Kaine didn't hesitate to follow Stellios, setting a hand on his shoulder before he could escape into the car. "You and your brother are staying for dinner, Stelly. No excuses. Get inside."

Stelios was pissed already, know Kaine is saying that he is going to stay for dinner would make him fall of the edge. "You are not my dad" Stelios said in a loud voice but not yelling. "A real brother would at least search the phone books, it's in there" Stelios walked out the door and slammed it behind him. He then walked over to his car.

Kaine frowned, crossing his arms over his chest. Stubborn... Realizing it wasn't going to work with Stelios, he instead called out to the younger brother. It wasn't like Stelly could leave without him. "Danny, do you want to stay for dinner, then?"

((Perhaps we should pretend Scottie gets back with Sean after they manage to get Stelios inside to stay?))

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
Xavier didn't know how to react. He hadn't seen his brother in years and he shows up, declares he is not his brother and leaves. Walking into the kitchen he said "okay boys let's eat, Dante I want at least underwear in you" before going back to the table which was already set. Sitting down at one end of the table, while Kaine usually sat at the other end signifying those two were the two patriarchs of the family.

Sean slumped in the car and looked at Scottie and his little teenage hormones started a crush

"Scottie how old are you again? Like 22 or something?"

He asked as he reached for the cigarette holder he had in his pocket and pulled out a pastel purple with a golden filter. Looking at it waiting till they got home to smoke it.

"Also why do you drink, is it good I mean smoking calms me down will drinking do the same?"

"Woahhh is that Stelly there?" Sean asked Scottie as he looked at the boy yelling at Kaine.

((@andrew21234 he said that he was wearing jeans and a sweater

Okay @Kaz sounds good editing now

@Tart More Interactions yayyyy))​

Last edited by a moderator:
"Don't even F***ing talk to my little brother" He dropped the keys on the sidewalk and walked up to his former brother. "You don't ever try to talk to my brother again unless you wanna get f'ed up" He pushed his older brother then turned around and walked to the car, when he saw a car coming to the drive way.

Kaine stared in shock as his one-upon-a-time brother snapped and threatened him, stumbling back a bit when he was pushed. He didn't understand.. What did he do so wrong to make even Stelly hate him..? Why right did Stelios have to be angry at them? He was the one who abandoned them to the Wilsons! And now he was mad because they hadn't had the chance to call while trying to set up a better life for themselves? Oh yeah, how silly to think they had any right to be happy after suffering for three more years with the Wilsons while Stelly was off with a loving family! His true family!

Mentally fuming, Kaine clenched his fists and turned, heading back into the house to get away from everyone before he ended up having a mental breakdown on the front lawn.

Scottie nodded, "I'm 20, and I drink because alcohol is good. An acquired taste. Now you, you're too young for it. I may be 1 year off, but you're still younger." He glanced at the lighter Sean held, and bit the inside of his cheek lightly. He wasn't fond of the idea that Sean smoked, but if it kept him calm and at least a little more well behaved, he let it be. As Scottie pulled into the driveway, he scowled at the other male who, yes, it was Stelly! Why was he screaming at Kaine? Scottie pushed open the car door and walked over to the screaming match, looking at Kaine and Stelly. "Okay, both of you need to just...calm down." He placed a hand on both of their shoulders, a firm grip, only to let go when Kaine stormed off. "Kaine-" he started before the front door closed loudly, and he looked back at Stelly. "What the hell happened?"

(( Had to edit it before posting haha. @Kaz @Dramma @Turtler ))

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Don't f***ing touch me Scott!" Stelios freaked out and turned trying to regain himself. He then turned back to Scottie. "Ask 'your f'ing brother that" Stelios already pissed off but more people got him even more mad. He then looked back at Scotties car where he saw someone familiar, Wait is that sean. He said in his head, Stelios then walked over to his car and grabbed his keys.

(( Woops, sorry! ))

Scottie scowled at Stelios as he watched him turn away, walking to the car. "Now wait a damn minute!" He whipped the male around and glared into his eyes. Scottie was quite pissed now, "Don't you dare just show up here after 3 or 2 god damn years and expect us to just put up with this bullshit you're giving us! Oh, I'm so f*cking sorry we've missed your sorry ass!" There was a dark and deep sarcasm in the last sentence. He was breathing heavily from yelling so loudly. He lowered his voice to a moderate tone, yet held an edge. "I'm sorry Stelios that we never called, but maybe you should think of it in our point of view. They had to stay in that house for 3 more years, while you got to spend time with your actual family. You don't think any of us would love to have that? We all spent years trying to get back on our feet, and we're just now settling in and starting to live our life normally. So don't you dare wag your damn finger at US, like we're to blame."

(( Scottie blew up! haha, @Turtler ))

Stelios was shocked when the boy blew up, his eyes wide open with a part of his mouth open. The boy closed trying to stop his anger, he then inhaled then exhaled. "It was a mistake coming here" He turned and glowered at Scottie then turned and walked to his car, he got in and slammed the car door behind him. His little brother looked scared and at the urge of crying, he was very emotional and kind hearten brother which had him sigh. "Sorry Danny, come here" The boy gave him a big hug then sat in the chair.

Scottie glared at Stelios as he got in the car, "Maybe you shouldn't come back." He spat before he stormed off into the house. He slammed the door loudly and hopped up the stairs to his bedroom, slamming that door as well. He threw himself onto his bed and let out a long groan of irritation and stress, the sound low. His arm was over his closed eyes, the other resting beside him as the keys to his car fell to the floor with a soft clink. Scottie was feeling a tsunami of emotions, like anger and stress, jumbling into one. Not a good mix. Scottie felt a little bad about what he said, but he couldn't help it. Scottie said a lot of things he didn't mean when enraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.