The Wilson's 2.0 (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean walked over to Stelly's car..

"Open the door, I need to talk to you..alone"

Sean said as he was thinking what he was gonna say in his mind. If it wasn't for goddamn Stelly the only people who would be stressed would be Sean and Scottie now everyone except the kids are mad. Stelly needed to hear what Sean had to say and maybe letting this all out would allow Sean to relieve all his stress.​

[Assuming they have their food already....]

Skye and Summer were sitting side by side, eating the food that Xavier had so graciously made for all of them. Summer, being the greedy boy that he was, had finished his plate quickly, not even at the table for a full ten minutes yet. He was now picking off of Skye's plate who was half-heartedly telling him to pick off of Dante's. It wasn't like other blond ate much, which is why he wasn't really trying to defend his food.

Stelios stopped everything when Sean came up to the car, the boy rested his head on the seat closing his head on the seat, he then inhaled and exhaled before opening the door and getting out. "I'll be right back" Stelios walked over to Sean glaring at him. "Sean" He looked at the boy his eyebrows tightened.

"Summer if you want more then just ask" Xavier said grabbing another piece of chicken and a scoop of mashed potatoes and putting it on t he boy's plate. "so how did you like your first week of school?" He added as he continued to eat his dinner wondering where all of the older kale's were.

( @SgShallow @Kitsune )

Kaine flinched as the door was slammed for a second time, turning around in time to watch Scottie storm up the stairs and to his room. Frowning, he temporarily forgot his own mess of emotions, following the other to make sure he was okay. Quietly opening the door, he peeked into the room. "...You okay, Scottie..?"

Scottie heard the tiny creak of the door opening, and rose his arm to rest on his forehead instead. He looked at Kaine momentarily before closing his eyes and sighing softly. "Just..really stressed out right now. Everything's a mess and I don't really know what to do other then sit back and watch it happen." He spoke softly, trying his hardest to not let out the angry tone on Kaine. Scottie sat up and looked around a bit, yawning before running a hand through his messy hair. "Life's kind of a mixture of bullshit, isn't it." A rhetorical question.

@Kaz

"Stelios" Sean said returning the glare

"You are pissy because of what I said last time calm your nipples you have absolutely no right to come here screaming and yelling at us...Do you know what I do in my free time now because of you because you left us. I get creepy compliments from creepy pedophiles on creepy chat sites. Now you come here and you blow up at us for not calling you. We are fucked up at least I am because you left, everyone else though they have stressful life and guess WHAT we didn't have time to call you because we were dealing with the Wilsons or wait did you forget about them? Now suck it up and realize that you're pissed at me not them."

Sean screamed at him while he walked around and looking at him.

"So f***ing hate me all you want, but don't hate them they don't deserve it..."​

Stelios stood shocked, his body stable and unmovable. His mouth wide open with his eyes flickering, Sean was one of the main reasons why he came here, one reason why he listened to him, one reason what kept his life intact besides Daniel. Which had his heart break a little when he said it, he thought the boy would still be the happy determined boy that he known and loved. The first emotion that came to his mind wasn't sadness and despair but anger and rage.

"You b**ch" The boy pushed Sean to the grass.

Sean stood up from the grass brushing himself off and rolling his eyes about how childish Stelios was being how he couldn't see the obvious

"Yes, I'm a B**** because I told you the truth you're angry at me and not them you treated them like crap, you hated them it seemed so WHY even come..you come to break their hearts yet I'm the b*****"

Sean screamed at Stelios his anger showing in his cheeks as red as a rose and his fists clenched tightly. Pulling a cigarette out of his pocket he lit it and took a hit and blew it out his nose...​

Stelios got mad because the boy wasn't fighting back, he didn't wanna be the douche of the fight. Stelios was mad that he was the one struggling with this rather Sean being patient and keeping his anger inside him. The boy ran and tackled him on the grass holding his hoodie in his left hand and raising his fist in the other. Giving daggers with him on top of Sean, Stelios wanted to see his parents but he felt alone when he was there.

"I'm not the B**ch your the b**ch, it's all your f'ing fault"

He then heard a light voice coming behind him, he turned his head to see Daniel in tears. The boy felt like him in Daniel which had him lose his strength, the boy lightened his grip and got off him, with tears going down Stelios's cheeks. He walked over to the boy and hugged him, he then picked him up and put him in the car. Once he regained himself, he turned to Sean standing on the grass.

"Hope i won't see you ever again" Stelios then got in the car and began driving away.

Sean picked up his knocked over cigarette still making no reaction to be on the ground and knocked off the ashes. Then he raised his fist and Sean made no remark. That's when his little brother came over and Sean laughed as he was walking away.Sean spoke

"How is it my fault think, don't be stupid"

Sean walked to the porch and rubbed his back after the recent tackling and then leaning against the pillar. Smoking he leaned there and laughed oh his life was perfect wasn't it.​

It was a completely quiet car ride to the home, no radio, no chit chat, no nothing. The boy still pissed at Sean but that's what he thought, he was actually pissed at himself for leaving. He then drove to the drive way where he got out and brought his little brother inside, he then walked back to the car and texted his four friends, Juno, Darren and Joel. They all replied to go to an abandon home better known as the Wilson's old home. He then started the car and began driving to the destination.

When he finally got there everyone had already arrived bringing drinks and drugs, which he had recently been doing for a year now. They all settled in the home and all had a drink in their hand, doing small talk and doing stupid pranks inside the home. One of the boys handed him a base ball bat, they set a vase in Darrens hand and Stelios put the drink down and walked over to the vase.

"Come on let's do this S#!%" Juno yelled standing beside Darren.

"You can do it Stel" Joel said smiling at him.

Kaine gave a small laugh, nodding some and stepping into the room. "Yeah, I know how it is..." He mumbled, walking over to the bed to sit on the edge. "I thought I could make everyone happy like this, but it's like I've just made it worse... Sean hates me. I haven't even seen Stelly in three years and he hates me. I don't know what I'm doing..."

Scottie nodded, thinking over some things. "You have made everyone very happy, Kaine, we're just in a...tough spot right now. Sean just needs time, and Stelios needs time to think. Time is key." He murmured, looking up at Kaine and smiling softly. "You'll...no...we'll figure things out." Scottie yawned again and stretched. "Today has been....quite the day. First I go chasing after Sean because of some stupid guy called Ryan, and now Stelios comes back and is completely different. Things have most definitely changed in these 3 damn years." Scottie laid back down with a squeak of his mattress, and chuckled to himself as he looked up at the ceiling.

@Kaz

"Yeah!!" The boys all yelled together.

When Stelios hit the vase with the baseball bat, the vase shattered into scrambles, he dropped the bat and raised his arms in excitement. Stelios then went and sat on the couch next to Joel. He smiled at the boy then looked back at Darren who now had the bat and Juno held the vase. The boy hit the vase and it shattered in two once again the boys cheered. They then looked around not finding any in the living room, the three didn't know that the house Stelios used to live in.

"We need another Vase" Darren looked around the living room for anything.

"I'll go look for some" Stelios stood up and walked over to the stairs.

He looked walked up the long staircase till he got somewhere very familiar, his old room. Mostly everything was taken when they left, he looked everywhere then checked the cabinet where he found a piggy band, most likely Skyes or Summers, maybe Dante's. He then looked under the bed and found a picture frame of all the boys before Stelly left. Stelios stuffed it in his string bag then grabbed the piggy bank and ran down the stairs. But then he heard a loud noise, sirens. He heard the boys yelling down stairs, he quickly got there and noticed they were all gone, including Joel.

He then heard the door bust down, which made him run to the back door. He looked behind him to see police officers with taser's, he kept running till he ran out the back door. But right when he got outside, he was tackled by a bigger man, he felt his wrist get tightened when he knew that he was handcuffed. The boy then knew he was totally alone, without anyone.

Kaine smiled as he listened to Scottie, nodding some until the other mentioned Sean running off. "--Wait, Sean actually tried to meet up with one of those creeps?! Ah, jeez, I was wondering where you'd gone... Thank you for bringing him back, Scottie." He replied wholeheartedly, sighing softly. "I guess it was a really bad idea to give a brooding teen a computer. Or the iPad. Or the phone. Or the laptop... I honestly have no idea why I've been spoiling someone who only ever glares and insults me. I don't think he ever even said 'thank you'... ---Oh man, I've been trying to buy his affection, haven't I?"

"Tonight was one hell of a night"

Sean said as he walked inside once he threw the butt of his cigarette to the side. Walking upstairs and to his room listening to Kaine through the door, being rebellious and all he got good at spying.

"I've been trying to buy his affection - Haven't I?"

Was what Sean heard before blowing it off and going into his room. He went on his laptop and played The Forest, he screamed bloody murder when he was killed by the cannibals and cursed out the laptop.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU"

He screamed as he clenched his fists, leaned out the window and smoked a pastel green cigarette. Oh how he loved the colored ones.​

"Summer if you want more then just ask" Xavier said grabbing another piece of chicken and a scoop of mashed potatoes and putting it on t he boy's plate. "so how did you like your first week of school?" He added as he continued to eat his dinner wondering where all of the older kale's were.

( @SgShallow @Kitsune )
[Was waiting for SgShallow, but......]

Summer mumbled out a 'thank you' and began to eat the extra food, missing Skye's sigh of relief. By the time that Skye actually started eating, half of his food was gone. He only blinked before eating the rest of the food. At Xavier's question, the twins said at the same time, "It was good."

"Language Arts is my favorite subject," Skye informed everyone.

"Social Studies is mine," Summer said right after him before stuffing his face once more.

"You're welcome Summer, I think it is great you are enjoying school, do you need any help with your homework?" Xavier said smiling at the boys, he loved the little boys so much no matter if he was having a bad day they could brighten it up a little....and today was one of those days. "So if you guys aren't too old I was thinking that we could read a chapter book before bed, and we could take turns reading it, then it would help your reading skills.....and we could spend more time together." Xavier said with a smile. He really wanted some 1x1x1x1 time with just him and the little boys and this would be a great way to do it, "unless you guys are too old."

( @Kitsune @SgShallow )

Stelios held his head down the whole ride to the police station, still ashamed that he would once again get in trouble. Tonight was the worst day of his life, first his old family hates him, then his brother thinks he's a monster and now this. His life was a cracked wall waiting to get hit one more time so it could shatter into pieces. Stelios once was a innocent boy that was brave and would do anything to protect his friends, but now he's a pathetic kid that is a wimp and would only protect himself. The words scrambled through his brain.

Once he heard the car come to a stop, the boy raised his head to look out the front windshield. He watched as the officers got out of the police car, which had Stelios lowered his head once again. The two officers opened the back seat door and took Stelios by the shoulder, he then took him out of the car and guided him to the police station. He then was brought over to one of the seats, since he wasn't eighteen yet for two more years. He then heard a women walk over to him, unlike the other cops she looked more calm and nice.

"Hello i'm Officer Ross, are you ready to call your guardian?" The officer stood in a soft stance.

When officer Ross told him that he could call his guardian, it made him think, who should he call? His parents were strict and they wouldn't take it good, there wasn't anyone left. There is someone. NO, i can't call him i hate him and he is an ass, then again i am too and he's your only chance. After a couple seconds the boy sighed then nodded, since Xavier was his last resort. He walked over to the phone typing the number in then the women took the phone and waited for it to answer.

"Hello my name is Officer Ross, i have a boy named Stelios Cadwell in custody, do you know this boy, if so can you pick him up here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.