The Wilson's 2.0 (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Assuming they have their food already....]

Skye and Summer were sitting side by side, eating the food that Xavier had so graciously made for all of them. Summer, being the greedy boy that he was, had finished his plate quickly, not even at the table for a full ten minutes yet. He was now picking off of Skye's plate who was half-heartedly telling him to pick off of Dante's. It wasn't like other blond ate much, which is why he wasn't really trying to defend his food.
Dante sat down at the table after getting dressed. Summer was already on his second plate of food! After settling in his chair, fully dressed! Dante noticed the food on his plate had already been picked at. "God dammit Summer don't eat my food." Dante was hush hush about complaint because he did not want to rat out Summer. Xavier however was already handing out more food to the boys.

" I Hate school theirs too many people, and they are pushy and touchy. And the other kids try to act like their all that. And Skyes always like don't hit anyone when I haven't done anything yet!"

"What book? All the twins have been talking about is Harry Potter. Do you have it on your Ipad? "

Reactions: Kitsune
Scottie nodded, remembering the little incident that happened little over an hour ago. "Yeah, and that reminds me, I was gonna take up his cellphone. I'll probably take up the computer too so he'll have no access to that damn website," he paused sighing heavily. "That kid worries me sick. And it was no big deal, but he nearly gave me a panic attack." Scottie bit the inside of his cheek as he listened to Kaine talk about the electronics he had given Sean, nodding his head slightly. "Mm, I will say he's not quite ready for all that jazz with the electronics and such, but don't blame yourself. And he just needs time." he laughed lightly "Again with the time.." He smiled down at his lap where his hands rested, the smile reaching his eyes. "Thank you...for everything, ya know?" Scottie was referring to back in the Wilson's house, everything Kaine did and all that he did now. "It means a lot."

@Kaz
(( Sorry I had dinner o3o ))

"Well Dante you shouldn't hit people, Skye good job for telling him he shouldn't. Dante O know you aren't a huge fan of being touched, but promise me if they hit you you won't hit back, all disciplinary reports are sent to the state and I'm not taking a chance of losing you.....of losing any of you" Xavier said slightly scared he would lose the boys some day. "We will be reading a real book like the one with ink, we have a lot of books you three find one you like and then every night each of you will read a few pages of the chapter and then I will finish it....it will be like the good old day."

He then heard the phone ring "I'll right back, and Dante thank you for putting clothes on without me having to ask you." Walking over to the phone he picked it up and heard what the officer had to say then he said "yes I'll be right there" grabbing his keys he said "okay boys I will be back in a half hour take your plates into the kitchen when you are done, and get a movie picked out we can watch, tell Kaine." He then walked out of the door and got in his car.

Once at the police station he said "hi I'm here to pick up Stelios."

"You're welcome Summer, I think it is great you are enjoying school, do you need any help with your homework?" Xavier said smiling at the boys, he loved the little boys so much no matter if he was having a bad day they could brighten it up a little....and today was one of those days. "So if you guys aren't too old I was thinking that we could read a chapter book before bed, and we could take turns reading it, then it would help your reading skills.....and we could spend more time together." Xavier said with a smile. He really wanted some 1x1x1x1 time with just him and the little boys and this would be a great way to do it, "unless you guys are too old."

( @Kitsune @SgShallow )
Dante sat down at the table after getting dressed. Summer was already on his second plate of food! After settling in his chair, fully dressed! Dante noticed the food on his plate had already been picked at. "God dammit Summer don't eat my food." Dante was hush hush about complaint because he did not want to rat out Summer. Xavier however was already handing out more food to the boys.

" I Hate school theirs too many people, and they are pushy and touchy. And the other kids try to act like their all that. And Skyes always like don't hit anyone when I haven't done anything yet!"

"What book? All the twins have been talking about is Harry Potter. Do you have it on your Ipad? "
"Well Dante you shouldn't hit people, Skye good job for telling him he shouldn't. Dante O know you aren't a huge fan of being touched, but promise me if they hit you you won't hit back, all disciplinary reports are sent to the state and I'm not taking a chance of losing you.....of losing any of you" Xavier said slightly scared he would lose the boys some day. "We will be reading a real book like the one with ink, we have a lot of books you three find one you like and then every night each of you will read a few pages of the chapter and then I will finish it....it will be like the good old day."

He then heard the phone ring "I'll right back, and Dante thank you for putting clothes on without me having to ask you." Walking over to the phone he picked it up and heard what the officer had to say then he said "yes I'll be right there" grabbing his keys he said "okay boys I will be back in a half hour take your plates into the kitchen when you are done, and get a movie picked out we can watch, tell Kaine." He then walked out of the door and got in his car.

Once at the police station he said "hi I'm here to pick up Stelios."
[So much to respond to >.<]

"No, we're good," the twins answered together once more. As Xavier suggested that they should read together, Skye got excited. "We should read Harry Potter! And watch the movies afterwards!" He practically squealed, bouncing slightly in his seat. He ignored his brother's very obvious roll of the eyes. Nothing was going to bring his spirits down. Unless Xavier says no, of course, which Skye would understand. It wasn't just his decision. The other boys got to choose a book as well. And if their choice of literature got pick, he'd be fine with that. "And we're not too old!" Skye added swiftly, wanting to read with everyone.

At Dante's mention of Harry Potter, Summer immediately objected. "It's Skye who's obsessed with it, not me. If he could, I'm sure he'd marry it. Or that character that he really likes. What's his name again? Something weasel?"

"Ronald Weasley, actually. Or just Ron," Skye corrected him, somehow gaining an accent as he spoke, making Summer scoff and shake his head.

At Xavier's praise, Skye smiled softly. His smile grew bigger when they were informed that they would be reading from actual books. Ones that you could hold and feel and smell. The thought sent Skye into a daze as Xavier got up and left to answer the phone, thanking Dante for being clothed along the way. The thanks made Summer giggle, thinking of all the times that Xavier had demanded the nudist to wear clothes. Dwelling on it made questions pop up into his little mind. Questions that he was going to voice.

"Hey, Dante, does it ever feel weird? To, you know, walk around naked?" Summer asked with a tilt of his head, face scrunched up slightly. Skye was silent as he listened to the two, but he was equally curious and eager for the answer.

[Phew. That was a lot (sort of).

@andrew21234 @SgShallow ]

Kaine idly chewed on his lower lip, his cheeks heating up as Scottie thanked him. It sounded so sincere, it had him all flustered and unsure what to say. His lips spreading into a smile, Kaine moved further onto the bed to sit in front of Scottie, then reaching over to take the older man's hands into his own. "You know, for someone who scares children, you're very sweet." He teased, leaning forward to give Scottie a light kiss on the cheek.

Stelios sat in the chair, he leaned from the end of his chair with his elbows leaning on his knees, he pushed his hands through the thin hair, fixing it an turning it. The boy then stopped when he saw all the other men staring at him, all with dirty looks looking like they all murdered somebody. Which had him scared about his future, would he become this, be a criminal like them? He then closed his eyes once again till he heard a familiar voice, the person he called Xavier. The boy sighed when he saw him.

"It's a thousand dollar fine" The officer said handing him a clipboard

Xavier filled out the clipboard saying he was going to take responsibility for Stelios and he would help him get on the right oath and all of that. He then handed him one of Kaine's credit cards. Xavier really had nothing to his name, Kaine provided everything, which Xavier hated having to mooch off of Kaine, but he didn't have much of a choice. One the man swiped his credit card or Kaine's credit card he brought out Stelios. The two walked to the car in silence and once inside Xavier started the car and pulled out of the police station. "Stelios....why did you call me....I thought you hated me?"

(( So cuuute! ))

Scottie smiled lightly when he saw that the other male's cheeks were heating up, growing a faint red. But when he had moved closer and taken his hands, Scottie then turned red. "You know, for someone who scares children, you're very sweet." Scottie blushed profusely at this and glanced down at their hands. Now, Scottie wasn't one to be shy, but the kiss had caught him off-guard, causing his eyes to widen a bit and look into Kaine's. "Kaine-" he stopped, at a loss of words, and instead just bit his bottom lip lightly. He wasn't going to deny that he'd been waiting for this chance to kiss him, but he was a little nervous. Scottie scolded himself inside his head for being so odd. Screw it. Scottie leaned in and connected his and Kaine's lips in a tender kiss.

@Kaz

[So much to respond to >.<]

"No, we're good," the twins answered together once more. As Xavier suggested that they should read together, Skye got excited. "We should read Harry Potter! And watch the movies afterwards!" He practically squealed, bouncing slightly in his seat. He ignored his brother's very obvious roll of the eyes. Nothing was going to bring his spirits down. Unless Xavier says no, of course, which Skye would understand. It wasn't just his decision. The other boys got to choose a book as well. And if their choice of literature got pick, he'd be fine with that. "And we're not too old!" Skye added swiftly, wanting to read with everyone.

At Dante's mention of Harry Potter, Summer immediately objected. "It's Skye who's obsessed with it, not me. If he could, I'm sure he'd marry it. Or that character that he really likes. What's his name again? Something weasel?"

"Ronald Weasley, actually. Or just Ron," Skye corrected him, somehow gaining an accent as he spoke, making Summer scoff and shake his head.

At Xavier's praise, Skye smiled softly. His smile grew bigger when they were informed that they would be reading from actual books. Ones that you could hold and feel and smell. The thought sent Skye into a daze as Xavier got up and left to answer the phone, thanking Dante for being clothed along the way. The thanks made Summer giggle, thinking of all the times that Xavier had demanded the nudist to wear clothes. Dwelling on it made questions pop up into his little mind. Questions that he was going to voice.

"Hey, Dante, does it ever feel weird? To, you know, walk around naked?" Summer asked with a tilt of his head, face scrunched up slightly. Skye was silent as he listened to the two, but he was equally curious and eager for the answer.

[Phew. That was a lot (sort of).

@andrew21234 @SgShallow ]
At Summers Question Dante thought for a second before answering. "No, it feels amazing. I'm always wearing my under armour. But I feel really free when i'm naked. you know when your underwear it too tight and it makes you feel sick never happens. Also when you run around or it's really windy, you start to feel really funny.

Dante is not embarrassed talking to the twins about his being naked. In fact As soon as Xavier left Dante began to take his pants off. "The only thing is that you need to put something on quickly if a stranger comes over. I'm thinking of hiding emergency shirts, pants, and underwear around the house just in case.
"come on why don't you guys try it? Xavier already left Skye so he won't get mad :)."
Dante smiles mischievously.

At Summers Question Dante thought for a second before answering. "No, it feels amazing. I'm always wearing my under armour. But I feel really free when i'm naked. you know when your underwear it too tight and it makes you feel sick never happens. Also when you run around or it's really windy, you start to feel really funny.

Dante is not embarrassed talking to the twins about his being naked. In fact As soon as Xavier left Dante began to take his pants off. "The only thing is that you need to put something on quickly if a stranger comes over. I'm thinking of hiding emergency shirts, pants, and underwear around the house just in case.
"come on why don't you guys try it? Xavier already left Skye so he won't get mad :)."
Dante smiles mischievously.
Skye bit his bottom lip nervously, worrying it in between his teeth. He played with the hem of his shirt, teetering on the fence of decision. "I don't know, Dante....He's going to come back," he countered. He really wanted to see how it felt like, but he also didn't want to get in trouble. The blond glanced at his twin for some kind of assistance, only to be met with a shrug. With a sigh, he mentally gave up, tugging his shirt over his head swiftly. Summer joined him, slipping out of his pants. "I just hope Xavier isn't going to be too mad," Skye said with a slight frown, taking off his pants; his twin had just took off his shirt.

• Love
Reactions: SgShallow
((Ahah, yes~))

Tensing up for a mere few seconds, Kaine resisted the urge to flee, gradually calming himself down and relaxing into the kiss. Trouble was, when the long-awaited moment came to a part, the younger male couldn't bring himself to look up at Scottie. Plus, he was pretty sure his face was about to spontaneously combust, as hot as it felt. "--Uh... W-we... We should probably go eat dinner... Y-yea..." He mumbled awkwardly, staring down at the larger pair of hands he still held in his own.

Stelios sighed as he got up, he then walked out the door and waited outside. His hands in his jean pockets with the cool breeze going through his hair, inhaling and exhaling just watching the air come from his mouth becoming the wind. Then Xavier came out and asked why he called him which Stelios had to regain his thoughts. "Well there was no one to call, besides you wanted to talk?" He looked at Xavier giving a gentle smile.

@andrew21234

Last edited:
Scottie smiled once breaking the kiss, looking down at their hands as well. "--Uh... W-we... We should probably go eat dinner... Y-yea..." Scottie nodded, his own cheeks growing a little heated again as he moved to step off the bed. He let go of Kaine's hand and went for the door, stopping as his hand gripped the handle. "We'll talk about this later tonight." He said softly, turning his head to smile a lopsided grin at Kaine, opening the door and going down the stairs, leaving the door open for Kaine. His stomach felt a bit fluttery after the kiss, his cheeks still red when he went down stairs to the others. He made his way to the kitchen and began to fix a plate for Kaine and him, humming slightly and bouncing on his feet slightly while walking around the kitchen.

@Kaz

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Skye bit his bottom lip nervously, worrying it in between his teeth. He played with the hem of his shirt, teetering on the fence of decision. "I don't know, Dante....He's going to come back," he countered. He really wanted to see how it felt like, but he also didn't want to get in trouble. The blond glanced at his twin for some kind of assistance, only to be met with a shrug. With a sigh, he mentally gave up, tugging his shirt over his head swiftly. Summer joined him, slipping out of his pants. "I just hope Xavier isn't going to be too mad," Skye said with a slight frown, taking off his pants; his twin had just took off his shirt.
With the other two kids joining the freedom club. Dante finished undressing himself and stood up on his chair. "Brother's, friends welcome to you new found freedom" Preforming a Captain Morgan Stance While nude on the table.
captain_morgan.jpeg
"FREEDOM!!" Dante has watched way to many movies since moving into the new house.
After finishing his little speech Dante began pulling at Summers shirt. "So if you don't like Harry Potter, what do you like?"

The twins stared up at Dante like he had grown another head. Shaking their heads, they finished undressing. Or Skye finished. Summer had battered Dante's hands away from his shirt as he took it off, finally fully naked. "Skateboarding," he answered the older boy's question. Out of his peripheal vision, he could see Skye squirming and feeling uncomfortable. "You'll get used to it, Skye," he reassured his brother, who only pouted and squirmed some more. Summer, on the other hand, was perfectly fine. It didn't feel that weird. It actually felt....nice.

The twins stared up at Dante like he had grown another head. Shaking their heads, they finished undressing. Or Skye finished. Summer had battered Dante's hands away from his shirt as he took it off, finally fully naked. "Skateboarding," he answered the older boy's question. Out of his peripheal vision, he could see Skye squirming and feeling uncomfortable. "You'll get used to it, Skye," he reassured his brother, who only pouted and squirmed some more. Summer, on the other hand, was perfectly fine. It didn't feel that weird. It actually felt....nice.
"Come on Skye it's not like we haven't seen you naked before. What's the worst that could happen? Don't be a chicken." Poking fun of Skye, Dante sat back down and ate quickly so that he would be finished hopefully before Xavier came back. "What's so special about skateboarding? Ive never heard you saying you liked it before." Dante spoke while stuffing his face.

"Wait nobody is in the kitchen right now. We should swipe some snacks and hide them in our room. The big kids never let us have enough candy. Are you guys in?

(Dante a good influence since never)
(Also is it summer?)

"This is different. It's not like we're getting in the shower or anything. We're just......naked," Skye countered. He wasn't squirming as much as before, a sign he was coming to terms with it. Summer had shot Dante a glare for poking fun at his twin but it was short-lived when he deemed Skye okay and Dante began to eat. "I just like it. And no one's ever asked until now," he answered the older boy, sitting down next to him, Skye joining the two.

"No, because Scottie is in the kitchen, actually. I heard him coming from upstairs earlier. Besides, why don't we just ask him for some snacks? I'm sure he'll give us some," Skye informed the other boys, hugging himself.

"And, if not, then we can swipe them," Summer piped up with a wicked smile, earning a light smack on his bare arm from Skye.

(Yeah, it's Summer. Skye and Summer c: Very nature-ish names.)

• Love
Kaine only followed Scottie once he managed to calm himself down. He paused outside the door, then turning to face the direction of Sean's room. He hadn't had dinner, either, after all. Mentally preparing himself for more yelling, he walked to the room, opening the door some. "Sean, come eat some dinner with Scottie and me before it gets too cold, okay?" He spoke simply, making sure the younger boy had heard before stepping away from the door and continuing to the kitchen.

He was sidetracked once again as he passed the kids, his face twisting in bewilderment as he realized they were now all without clothes. "---...Uh..." Unable to think of anything to say about the matter, Kaine gave up, sighing and shaking his head before continuing on his way.

Kaine smiled upon seeing Scottie already at the table with two plates, awkwardly rubbing at the back of his neck in nervous habit as he stepped over to sit next to him. "Ahah... Hi."

Kaine only followed Scottie once he managed to calm himself down. He paused outside the door, then turning to face the direction of Sean's room. He hadn't had dinner, either, after all. Mentally preparing himself for more yelling, he walked to the room, opening the door some. "Sean, come eat some dinner with Scottie and me before it gets too cold, okay?" He spoke simply, making sure the younger boy had heard before stepping away from the door and continuing to the kitchen.

He was sidetracked once again as he passed the kids, his face twisting in bewilderment as he realized they were now all without clothes. "---...Uh..." Unable to think of anything to say about the matter, Kaine gave up, sighing and shaking his head before continuing on his way.

Kaine smiled upon seeing Scottie already at the table with two plates, awkwardly rubbing at the back of his neck in nervous habit as he stepped over to sit next to him. "Ahah... Hi."
At Kaine's bewilderment Dante laughed. " Don't look at us like that, were just saving you and mother Xavier from doing laundry. " Dante is being inappropriate, cheeky in more ways than one, and is generally uncontrollable. However he has been a happier kid, since the older boys got him and the twins out of the Wilson's and then back again from another orphanage.

Sean stared out his window still smoking as Kaine told him to come eat. Realizing he wasn't hungry he grabbed another cigarette lit it and walked downstairs, this one pastel pink.
Walking into 3 naked little boys Scottie and Kaine, something was up between those two he could tell he blew the smoke out of his nose and looked at dinner grabbing a small slice of the meat and walking out to the porch he finished his cigarette outside before eating out there.​

Status
Not open for further replies.