The Wilson's 2.0 (IC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"...I don't know, Xavier, he's been bitter since Stelly left. I guess something's making him feel so worthless and unloved, he's resorted to getting compliments and 'love' from those creepy chatrooms online... I know he doesn't really hate us, but I don't know what to do about it, either. Maybe I'll unplug the router so that he won't be able to use the internet. Then he'll have to spend time with us, right?"
(We are all still new to this house right?)
Sitting in the movie room in his boxers. Dante was waiting for Kaine to return so they could watch a movie. Dante is still overwhelmed with these new surroundings. After living all of his life in squalor, he is constantly being exposed to new experiences. Just last week he started in his new school with Skye and Summer. He was so scared, that for the first time he clung onto Xavier. He is in the same grade as the twins, held back a year because to his lack of proper education.

"whats taking him so long?" Dante has never been in a room with a screen this huge before. Kaine had said he would be in here. Dante eventually found this room after getting lost in the house again. He still can't wrap his head around the idea of living in a house this big. At least Skye, Summer, and I can play epic games of hide and seek!

After Dante arrived at the mansion. Kaine had told Dante that they had a lot of experiences to catch up on. That from now on life is going to be awesome. Dante did not know what he was talking about. But he did feel a little warm inside a the comment.

Sean crawled out of his room and made it to the mall by bus. Being upset with life maybe he could find some trust or comfort in Ryan.

Walking up behind the mall he saw a white van and freaked a little, then a silver car pulled up, It was Ryan really Ryan! In the passenger seat.

"Hey Sean, this is my driver I guess I didn't tell you I was rich I just you know gold diggers hop on in we can go back to my place I have tons of fun things to do!"

m_4904863_LVDdMAHfcWlZ.jpg

Sean jumped in the back and conversed with Ryan and his driver as they pulled up to a mansion.​

"I'm sorry for snapping, I just-- This is so frustrating..." Kaine muttered, sighing. "The kids are waiting for me to get back, so... I'll bring them to the kitchen when it's time to eat. Thank you for cooking, Xavier." Kaine spoke, giving his brother a small hug in apology for yelling, before turning to head back to the living room. As always, he didn't like to show negative feelings around his family, but since he'd gotten the inheritance, his frustration had just been growing. Being rich wasn't just fun and games, it was complicated as all hell. He barely had a middle school education, and yet he had to learn about investments and banking, and.. Ugh, taxes. One mistake, and he could lose it all. How horrible would that be? Setting up a life of paradise for his brothers, then losing it...

"You're welcome" Xavier said hugging him back as he walked away. Once he was gone Xavier sighed, he really had become more of a mother to the boys than a big brother and he hated it. Kaine kept them financially sound though, and had bought Xavier a lot of things, a sports car, a top of the line laptop, paid for him to get his GED and now his online college. I'll have to tell him I'm greatful for everything he's do e for me he thought as he finished dinner. He then set the table and brought all of the food out and set it one the table, then he called out "dinner's ready everyone come and get it!"

"Woah this is even bigger then Kaines." Sean said as they drove up into the mansions garage.

"Oh, Kaine is he wondering where you're at?" Ryan asked

Sean thought the question was weird but shrugged it off
"Probably not, I'll be safe for a couple days before they look for me I always run away and they don't call the cops they don't want me getting in trouble with the law and stuff. They know I need days to cool off."
R: "That's awesome, so do you want something to drink or eat?"
S: "Nawh, I'm good"
R: "Okay, well do you wanna go to my basement first which is totally rad and I think you'd love it or my room?"
S: "Uhh whatever you think is best"
R: "Lets go to the basement it's so fun!"
S: "Okay I'll follow you"

Sean followed Ryan to an elevator as he pressed the lowest number.

"Woah it's pretty far down you'd think it'd be illegal or something" Sean cracked a joke as the doors opened Sean gasped and backed up

R: "Aww don't be scared I'm here to protect you, don't worry you'll have fun"

Ryan said as he wrapped his arm around Sean and helped him to move out of the elevator despite Seans protests.​

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Scottie stumbled down the stairs and greeted the others, flashing a smile and plopping himself onto the couch. He was wearing a pair of red plaid pajama pants and no shirt, the tattoos on his wrists visible. His black hair was rather messy and fell into his eyes, and he let out a soft sigh. His arm laid on his lower stomach and he looked up at Kaine and Xavier. "Anything new? Ohhh, dinner smells nice.." Scottie was still rather immature although could easily turn serious in a matter of seconds. "Where's everyone else?" He rose a skeptical eyebrow and glanced around the room, yawning softly. (( So sorry, I've been suffering of writers-block... ;-; ))

"Well the little boys are in the movie room, they should be in their way now, and Sean...he's in his man-period, although when isn't he? Scottie will you talk to him? You're the only one he'll listen too, he's been talking to guys online he even has a boyfriend....I'm worried" Xavier said with a matching look on his face. Even though he had made the joke about Sean, he still deeply care for the boy.

Kaine relaxed some as Scottie made an appearance, offering a small smile. "Yeah, It seems the situation with Sean is just getting worse. Jeez, is this what being a parent is like?" He joked lightly, shaking his head some. "Figured we should let him calm down for now, and maybe talk to him after dinner, if he'll let us.. Then I'm unplugging and hiding the router, because his adventures in online chat rooms are starting to get worrisome... Do you think he'll murder me if I take his phone, too?"

"I'd sleep with one eye open bro" Xavier joked, although he knew he was becoming the third wheel in the conversation. He had his suspicions something wash going on between the two of them, he had always wondered if Kaine was gay, but the boy had never told him. "I'm gonna go she what is taking the little boys so long" he said exiting the kitchen and heading to the movie room "Skye, Summer and Dante come on dinner's ready." He called out.

"Ha, pinned you! I win."

"Hmph."

Skye and Summer had been play wrestling for the last half hour or so. Summer had won most of the time, another time being now. The identical blond boy was straddling his twin, gripping his wrists in his hands, grinning smugly down at him. His grin only grew when Skye tried to push him off, ultimately failing. Demands of Summer to get up fill the air, all bluntly ignored.

At the sound of Xavier's voice calling them for dinner, Summer immediately rolled off, resting beside his twin. He glanced at him and Dante, who was also there, and said, "Race you guys to the kitchen!" Before anyone could respond, the young boy bolted, Skye hot on his heels. The sound of pounding footsteps and laughter could be heard echoing throughout the large mansion.

As the two were driving the little boy smiled and asked his way older brother. "So where are we going Stelly?" The boy asked sitting in his 'baby seat'.
"Well were gonna stop at Mcdonalds first, then i gotta visit some old friends" He smiled at the little boy, being the only person in his life at the moment who he actually likes. The boy had the energy like he had when he was younger, he also hoped that he would have the bravery that he had when he was a kid.

"Wait do you mean Xavier and Kaine and Sean" The boy really excited, which Stelios smiled when he said Kaine and Xavier then lost the smile when he said Sean. "Well yeah, but you need to stay in the car when we get there" The small kid sighed and got a mad when he said it, i guess he really wanted to meet his old friends. As the two approached the drive thru, they ordered a happy meal and a burger and fry with two pops for them. He put them under Dannys feet and began driving to the mansion.

The car stopped across the street from the mansion, the boy still shocked of how they moved from that terrible house to a beautiful mansion. "Please Please Please with a cherry on top can i come, big brother" Stelios sighed trying not to look at the younger boy. "Maybe next time, i promise" The boy sighed and began mumbling under his breath. Stelios left the keys in the ignition like he always did, so Daniel could listen to music. Once stelios got to the door, he held the bag in his left and knocked on the door three times with his left.

Scottie softly sighed and nodded his head, understanding the situation. "Sean again, hm?" Sean had always been a bit troublesome and frankly, it seemed only Scottie could get through to him. "He's been on those websites once again?" Scottie sighed heavily and closed his eyes in a tiresome way, rubbing his temples. "Will he ever learn?" He breathed softly before sitting up and stretching, standing up and watching Xavier walk out. He flashed Kaine a small smile and ran a hand through his messy black hair. "I'll go talk to him now, since I assume I'm the one who'll ever get through that thick skull of his." He laughed lightly and pinched Kaine's chin gently, just like he used to do at the Wilson's house. Scottie walked back to the stairs and hopped up them, walking down the long corridor to the hallway to Sean's room. He opened the door and slowly peeked in, knocking on the door and poking a head in. "Sean?" No answer. "...Sean?" He stepped into the room and glanced around at the empty bedroom, the computer screen still buzzing lightly from the recent use. He wiggled the mouse as the screen shot back up, a bright little website showing.

Scottie glared at the screen as he browsed the private messages Sean had been getting, his eyes falling upon a certain little name. Ryan. There a bit more of a conversation between Sean and him. But where was Sean? Scottie began to grow worried, and bit his bottom lip lightly. He shifted his eyes away from the computer screen and landed his gaze upon the note. Scottie instantly snatched it up and read it, his heart began to pound slightly faster. God damn that kid! Scottie just knew Sean had set out to meet Ryan. Damn him! What is he thinking?! Scottie crumpled the note and rushed down the stairs, muttering bitterly to himself under his breath. "I'll be out." He said while throwing the note onto the couch and slamming the door closed. He started the car, and began to drive to random places he figured Sean would be. Scottie attempted to call him all the while.

"Um I don't like it down here..there are...."

Sean said as he shivered, looking around the basement floor which seemed only to made of concrete and industrial lights every so often flickering, the cold air embracing him in a giant cold hug. He was being pushed by Ryan to a cage

"Spiders..."
R: "The cage is safe from the spiders I'll go in with you but since you're smaller go in first"
S: "I have claustrophobia, sorry Ryan cages won't do for me"
R: "I don't care what will "do for you" rather what will do for me and I can get money off of you so get in the cage" He said as he slapped Sean
S: "You, motherf***er I'm going now screw you never hit your boyfriend" Sean said as he started to walk away
R: "You're stupid I'm a siren, I get guys to come here and give em to pimps I'm not your goddamn boyfriend"
S: "Did you just break up with me!? I'm leaving goodbye" Sean walked to the elevator and pressed the button although it wasn't working

Ryan came over and punched Sean, with all his past life experiences he just took it. Then something snapped within him, he turned around to Ryan and punched him square in the jaw.

"No one fucks with me anymore.."

Sean took Ryans hand and pressed it to the elevator scanner and made his way to the ground floor running out to the road and running along it crying. He stopped eventually and huddled up and cried. He was so stupid Ryan didn't really like him...​

Reactions: tart.
Scottie had been driving around for a while now, his worry only growing larger and his heart was beating quickly. "God damn it, Sean, where are you?!" he cursed under his breath, speeding down a street and making a quick turn. Scottie picked up his phone to try and call him again, but each time he tried it had cut out. Damn it! Damn it all! He feared for the worst, like Sean being killed by one of those nasty perverts on the website, or being kidnapped for some gross slave trade. Scottie's mind raced with these awful thoughts until he nearly slammed the break. There was someone huddled up along side the road, on the sidewalk. Sean! Scottie fumbled out of his seat and flung open the car door, running towards the male. It was a bit chilly out, and Scottie was still shirtless and had his red plaid pajama pants with slippers. He nearly scooped Sean into his arms, wrapping him into a bear hug and breathing heavily. He took him by the shoulders and looked at him, a scowl crossing his face. "What the hell were you thinking?! Do you know how worried I was!? What ever got you the idea to meet one of those pedophiles?!" He wrapped him into another hug before he could answer, muttering under his breath.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"No running!" Xavier called after the three younger boys, but knew they couldn't here him. Smiling after them he heard a knock on the door. Great social services showing up again to make sure we aren't beating the kids he thought to himself as he walked to the front door. Once there he opened the door and there stood a by a little younger than himself. "Hello, can I help-" Xavier said but cut off as he realized who this boy was Stelios! He thought wrapping the boy in a hug. "Stelios I've missed you so much, everyone has!"

( @Turtler )

"Oh hey Xavier, can i have some personal space" He plied the older boys arms off him, he then looked at the huge mansion where they now live. "I..i wanted to check how everyone's been doing, Kaine Skye...Sean" He then saw three kids rushing to the table, which meant the three amigos were still here. "Are you Xavier or Kaine?" Stelios heard squeaky voice beside him, which had him mad that the boy didn't stay in the car. "Sorry for that, thats my little bro Danny, he was supposed to wait in the car" He gave daggers to the kid.

@andrew21234

Xavier gave Stelios a strange look after he had pulled away from him, "Stelios I haven't seen you in a few years, all I wanted was a hug from my little brother." Xavier was a little hurt by the boy's reaction to his hug, but quickly got over it due to how happy he was that his family was together again. Hearing the little boy's question he squatted down and said "I'm Xavier, nice to meet you Danny" sticking out his hand in the process.

Kaine blinked, having decided to follow Xavier to see who was at the door. "Stelly..?" He spoke lightly, surprised. The other had changed so much, he didn't immediately recognize him. "Stelly!" He repeated, grinning as he continued to the doorway to give his little brother a hug, as well.

"So your Xavier, i-" The boy ecstatic to finally meet his past family, but Stelios quickly cut him off. "Alright go to the car, i told you to wait" The boy sighed then waved by to Xavier and quickly ran to the car. Stelios then heard another familiar voice, he knew it was Kaine. "Hey Kaine" The boy didn't like any emotional drama with family and quickly pushed the boy off him. "So wheres everyone else?"

"Stelios aren't you going to stay a while?" Xavier asked. He was so confused what had happened to Stelly, the Stelly he knew would have hugged him back. Things have changed a voice said in his head, and he had to agree with it....

Status
Not open for further replies.