The Wilson's 2.0 (IC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh hi Xavier, Stelios said i could stay here from permission of Kaine" The boy accidentally messing up on the words Permission and the name Kaine. The boy then saw that lion king was on, he had seen this countless times and was his favorite movie. "I know, i have done some bad things in my life, it kills me but i'm sorry, but i need to get out of here, i have a few errands to do"

"No you don't, you're staying here, watching a movie with us, and then telling me and Xavier what happened. Come on." Kaine replied, leading Stelios towards the hall leading to the movie room.

"Kaine i can't do this, how about me, you and Kaine can go for a coffee" The boy stopped and looked at Kaine, then putting his hands in his pockets. "I don't wanna fight with you guys anymore, i just can't anymore"

"Okay Daniel....then come here and watch it with us" Xavier said patting the small space between he and Scottie. What does he mean he can stay here? Knowing the new Stelios he probably left the poor kid on the doorstep with a note and took off he thought sadly.

"I don't want to go for coffee, Stelios, I want you to stay here and have family time with us. You're not leaving after just dropping off your brother, it doesn't work like that. " Kaine replied, still leading Stelios along to the movie room by his shoulder.

"Kaine i just can't, you know that. I can't do this anymore, i know you want us to all be a family anymore but you can't just think that all of this can be perfect again, maybe you guys can but i can't...Maybe we can some time, but it'll take time" The boy stopped in the hall. "um i'm okay, i'll just sit over here" The boy stopped and sat in the entrance.

"Um are you sure?" Xavier said still puzzled as to why the boy was here. He decided to focus on the movie, why did all of these animals bow down to the lions, do they know that Simba is gong to grow up and eat them all? Xavier thought, but decided not to voice his opinions in front of the little boys.

( @Kaz )

Last edited:
"Stelly, shut up. I don't care what you think can't be done. I don't care that you think things are to different. I don't care about any of your excuses. You're the one desperately pushing away, here, so just shut up, go with it, and everything will be just fine. Trust me, no one else here cares about how different any of us are. We're all adapting to a new life, here. You're pushing away because you think it should be different and you're scared to adapt. If you would just come spend some time with us, you'll understand that it's not like that. Come to the movie room, sit down, and let's all just watch it together in peace. As a family."

(Don't make the movie go that fast, Andrew, Kaine's not even watching... It should still be at the beginning.))

At the mention of Stelly Sean pulled out, what would be his fourth cigarette of the night twirling it between his fingers

"Stelly's younger brother?"

Sean asked as he remembered Stelly getting ready to punch him and how he played it off acting cool. He so desperately wanted to punch back and go after Stelly now but needed to show he was the mature one. He took the cigarette and walked to the front door as he lit it on the way there and took a hit as he made it there seeing Stelly he turned back around putting out his cigarette and walking back into the movie room..​

(They should watch black cauldron next lol)

Stelios was shocked when Kaine said that, which had Stelios stop and think. "I'll stay for the movie, but only the movie, i'm leaving after it, because i need to find out, who i really am...Now no more talking let's go"

Kaine nodded and smiled some, patting Stelios' shoulder lightly and leading him to the movie room with the others. Deciding to let Stelly choose where to sit, for himself, Kaine then stepped away and returned to his spot beside Scottie.

Stelios walked over to the movie room, the boy sighed he didn't want any attention to himself so he stood at the doorway watching Lion King, he saw the movie but hadn't seen it.

"Kaine i just can't, you know that. I can't do this anymore, i know you want us to all be a family anymore but you can't just think that all of this can be perfect again, maybe you guys can but i can't...Maybe we can some time, but it'll take time" The boy stopped in the hall. "um i'm okay, i'll just sit over here" The boy stopped and sat in the entrance.

Xavier grinned when Skye came and sat on his lap. He loved these moments. "Here" he said putting Skye down and laying on the couch leaning on the armrest before grabbing Skye back and sitting him back in his lap. Grabbing a bowl of popcorn he offered it to Skye "want some?"

The movie was starting and the lights dimmed, "Summer come up here with us" he said motioning to the boy to come and sit with he and Skye.

( @Kitsune )
Dante was watching the opening of the movie when he heard Xavier talking to a stranger. Looking up from his seat Dante saw a stranger standing in the room. In an instant Dante felt a surge of embarrassment since he only was in his boxers. "Who the*uck are are you?!" His scars his main concern, he dashed out of the room blushing in embarrassment.

Getting into his bedroom he stepped over his and the twins toys and clothes. Putting on his under armour and Pj's he is swearing about the boy who showed up so suddenly. He is taking a few minutes to vent his frustration by punching his bed before going back to the movie.

Daniel sat patiently watching the movie with a smile on his face, then he heard a boy swear at him. "Oh uh i'm Daniel" even though the boy wanted to sit on the couch, he just decided to be nice and sit on the carpet. Stelios had walked with Kaine to the entrance were he stood watching the movie with a hood over his head, he noticed Daniel sitting a couple feet from him and not on the couch. "Hey Danny go sit on the couch, the floor isn't comfortable" Stelly whispered to Daniel who shook his head then sat on the couch more away from everyone else.

( @SgShallow )

Xavier noticed that Daniel had come to sit on the couch we the rest of the boys. Xavier still had no idea what he was doing here, but decided he needed to be friendly towards the boy. "Daniel, come sit with the rest of us.....please?" He said, once again patting the small area inbwteen he and Scottie, Xavier also noticed Kaine was back with them and that Dante had swore at Daniel-which he was not happy about.

( @Turtler )

"Well i'm okay, thank you though" The boy said to Xavier not trying to be rude and butt in for no reason and make everyone uncomfortable. Even though Stelios didn't wanna get noticed Stelios didn't like how the boy didn't wanna sit with anyone. "Sit with Xavier and Scottie Daniel" Stelios knew that the others would hear him which Stelly wasn't happy about but loved Daniel more then he loved himself. Daniel then nodded and sat between the two.

Xavier whipped his head around at Stelios. What is he doing here? Where is that 'friend' of his? Xavier thought to himself, but not wanting to ruin the family movie night he mouthed "later" to Stelios and turned back toward the screen. He then leaned down and whispered "Daniel do you like this movie?"

Scottie offered a small smile to the young boy, Daniel, who had sat between Xavier and him. He then looked back towards the screen, a few minutes after sending a slight eyebrow raise at Kaine. Why did they randomly show up? the eyebrow said it all (fancy eyebrow ha.), and even though Scottie was still a bit angered with Stelios, he welcomed him and his brother into the mansion. (( Sorry for the shortness, just needed to get in a reply before I'm way too behind. :P ))
@Kaz

taking note of the inquisitive eyebrow raise, Kaine sent back a look containing a similar silent message, 'Don't question it. Watch the movie.' He didn't want anyone making a deal of their presence. Well, Dante's outburst was inevitable, but... Other than that, he just wanted to be able to watch the movie with his family.

Sean got up from the movie, not really his thing and pulling out his cigarette from before. Turning and walking out of the room he saw Stelios walking past him he quietly whispered

"To wimp to punch me?"

He wanted to push him and egg him on, but instead of using physical force to do this he would tear at Stelios inch by inch with small remarks and looks to remind him of how he couldn't punch the boy. As he passed he blew a puff of smoke, not intentionally but coincidentally blew into Stelios's face.​

Status
Not open for further replies.