The Wilson's 2.0 (IC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay, I'm just letting you all know, if you want to be naked all the time there are some rules, I'm not made I'm just telling you, okay?" Xavier asked trying to be fair with the boys, he didn't like being in charge of the boys he liked it better when he could just go with the flow. "Now we have family movie night, Summer, Dante quick get dressed before Kaine and Scottie eat all of the popcorn!" He said smiling knowing that would get the boys running to the movie room.

( @Kitsune @SgShallow )

(( I'm on mobile, so sorry for any mistakes! ))

Scottie was a bit shocked at Sean's question, and then quickly brushed it off. "Of course Sean, is that even a question?" He flashed him a smile and gently ruffled his hair, walking back to the kitchen to pop some popcorn. He heard Xavier exchanging rules to the 3 little nudists, and he laughed to himself lightly as the buttery scent wafted through the air. "YOU GUYS BETTER HURRY BEFORE THIS POPCORN DISAPPEARS!" He called out, taking out the popcorn and pouring it into a bowl, grabbing a piece and eating it. Scottie popped another bag into the microwave and whistled a short little tune.
@Dramma @Kitsune

"Okay, I'm just letting you all know, if you want to be naked all the time there are some rules, I'm not made I'm just telling you, okay?" Xavier asked trying to be fair with the boys, he didn't like being in charge of the boys he liked it better when he could just go with the flow. "Now we have family movie night, Summer, Dante quick get dressed before Kaine and Scottie eat all of the popcorn!" He said smiling knowing that would get the boys running to the movie room.

( @Kitsune @SgShallow )
Feeling betrayed Dante conformed put on his boxers. "traitors!" At the smell of popcorn he felt a bit giddy. "Where do you go anyway Xavier?" Dante asked this question as he was putting on his boxers

When Stelios got home he stopped at the door, he then was about to open the door when he heard a shatter. The boy fell back onto the concrete, then got up and walked to the window. Stelios sighed as he saw his 'father' sitting on his chair drinking out of a bottle, sadly a beer bottle. The boy went to the back of the house, he walked over to the back door and silently made his way up the stairs. He first went to Daniels room to see if he's okay, the boy hid in his closet all the time to ensure his safety told by his brother. "Are you okay bud"
The small boy hugged his legs, his whole body holding onto them, the boy cried into his leg. His eyes were closed shut with tears going down his cheeks, Daniels face bright red. "Oh my god, did that fucker hit you?" The boy checked his brothers back and stomach. "N-no h-e di-dn't, i wa-s scared he threw a b-bottle at t-the w-wall"Stelios felt a squeeze on his shirt which had him shed a tear. "Don't worry Danny i...No i have a place you could stay till the, but it will be a pain in the ass"

Reactions: andrew21234
"I had so,e errands to run, now come un they're gonna eat all the popcorn!" Xavier said shuffling the now fully dressed boys to the movie room once there he found a seat and sat in it. He looked around waiting for his younger brothers to sit down, and Kaine or Scottie to start the movie.

( @Turtler God has a capital G it's one of my pet peeves, and look at Stelios crawling back for mercy....)

"I had so,e errands to run, now come un they're gonna eat all the popcorn!" Xavier said shuffling the now fully dressed boys to the movie room once there he found a seat and sat in it. He looked around waiting for his younger brothers to sit down, and Kaine or Scottie to start the movie.

( @Turtler God has a capital G it's one of my pet peeves, and look at Stelios crawling back for mercy....)
(I Like how boxers is enouth to be considered dressed when talking about Dante.)
As Xavier shuffled him and the out of their room. Dante Is giving Summer a cheeky look. He does not think summer will do anything since Xavier is here. "heehee." He is going to be mad after the movie, I'll need to watch out later.

Turning his attention towards Skye "Hey Skye do you know if this movie is any good?"

After getting the movie set up with the projector, Kaine started it and went to sit down with the others. He'd never seen Lion King before, and he was pretty sure many of the other kids hadn't, either. But, Scottie had said it was good, so it seemed like a good bet to trust him on it.

((Rich people have fancy movie rooms. xD Imagine a mini-theatre with nice couches and stuff instead of uncomfortable chairs.)

(I Like how boxers is enouth to be considered dressed when talking about Dante.)
As Xavier shuffled him and the out of their room. Dante Is giving Summer a cheeky look. He does not think summer will do anything since Xavier is here. "heehee." He is going to be mad after the movie, I'll need to watch out later.

Turning his attention towards Skye "Hey Skye do you know if this movie is any good?"
Summer narrowed his eyes at Dante's annoyingly cheeky expression before deciding to look at the ground. For the sake of Xavier, Skye, and everyone else, he was willing to resist the urge to get his payback. Well, resist enough until their movie bonding time ended. After that, whatever happens is out of his hands.

Skye had been skipping his way to the movie room, eager to watch the film. He knew that The Lion King was Disney and anything Disney to him was going to be amazing. At Dante's sudden question, he beamed, answering, "I'm sure it'll be. All Disney movies are good."

When they reached the movie room, Skye had wandered off to Xavier and sat in his lap like he was six years old again. He made himself comfortable before fully relaxing. Summer had sat on the floor near them, curious to see what this movie would be like. In the back of his mind, he was plotting ways to get Dante back.

• Love
Xavier grinned when Skye came and sat on his lap. He loved these moments. "Here" he said putting Skye down and laying on the couch leaning on the armrest before grabbing Skye back and sitting him back in his lap. Grabbing a bowl of popcorn he offered it to Skye "want some?"

The movie was starting and the lights dimmed, "Summer come up here with us" he said motioning to the boy to come and sit with he and Skye.

( @Kitsune )

Stelios then walked over to the window, since his father never went out of the house besides booze, Stelios set up a ladder leaning on the wall. "Stelly i'm scared, i don't wanna fall off the later" Daniel said calling it later not ladder not knowing how to pronounce it. "Don't worry little bro, you'll be fine, besides i'll be holding the ladder" The boy walked over to the window with Stelios, he held the ladder as Daniel went out the window and climbed down the ladder. Once the boy touched the ground Stelios climbed over the window sill, Stelios then climbed down the ladder to where Daniel stood. "Alright let's get out of here"

The two walked over to his dad's car, not using his car because he left it at the old Wilson's house. His friends and him would hot wire cars for fun and driving them, the boy then heard the car run and sat back in his seat. Stelios and Daniel put on their seat belt's and began driving out to where they would stay, he turned on the radio so the car ride wouldn't be boring. As the two got to the house, he stopped the vehicle and the two got out of the car. Stelios then knocked on the door three times with his brother holding his hand, Stelios gave a distinct smile then looked back at the door.

(( Still on mobile so ;P ))

Scottie smiled when he heard the others scramble to the movie room, carrying 3 large bowls of popcorn for everyone. He was excited to watch the movie with everyone, knowing the other's would enjoy it. It was one of his favorites. He sat down beside Kaine and Xavier, stretching a bit and settling down as the movie began to play. He passed the popcorn bowls around to everyone and offered a smile as the famous opening song began to play.

Kaine laughed lightly, taking a handful of popcorn to snack on. Blinking as he heard the faint sound of someone knocking on the door, over the movie, Kaine stood, mumbling that he'd be right back, then heading to see who it was. He couldn't just ignore it, after all. Leaving the movie room, he headed for the lobby and to the door, peeking through the peephole before unlocking and opening it. "Stelly..?"

Xavier saw Kaine get up to get the door and decided Kaine was more than capable of taking dealing with whoever was at the front door. If he needed him Kaine would call so he decided to just relax and enjoy the movie, with Skye on his lap and Scottie on his left. "Have you ever seen this movie?" he asked Skye and then glanced at Summer wondering if the little boy would choose to come and sit with him.

( @Kitsune )

Xavier saw Kaine get up to get the door and decided Kaine was more than capable of taking dealing with whoever was at the front door. If he needed him Kaine would call so he decided to just relax and enjoy the movie, with Skye on his lap and Scottie on his left. "Have you ever seen this movie?" he asked Skye and then glanced at Summer wondering if the little boy would choose to come and sit with him.

( @Kitsune )
Skye shook his head. "I've never seen it, but I've heard of it. Heard that there was three movies," he said, watching the projector. At that moment, Summer decided to get up off the floor and join Xavier and his twin brother. Sitting down next to them, he got comfortable before turning his attention back to the projector.

[Sorry it's so short >.<]

"Hey Kaine, uh...Well i need to ask a favor..." Stelly hoped that the boys would accept the favor, which gave him some hope since it was a little kid to look over. "Can you guys watch Danny, just for a couple days...Please" The boy looked at Kaine then looked at Daniel.

Kaine paused, looking between Daniel and Stelios. "...Go on inside, Danny. If you go down the hall to the right, there, the door at the end of the hallway is the movie room. Everyone else is there, so go ahead and join them alright?" He spoke, offering a kind smile. "I'll make sure you got there, alright, in a moment, I just need to talk to Stelly about something..."

Skye shook his head. "I've never seen it, but I've heard of it. Heard that there was three movies," he said, watching the projector. At that moment, Summer decided to get up off the floor and join Xavier and his twin brother. Sitting down next to them, he got comfortable before turning his attention back to the projector.

[Sorry it's so short >.<]

"Okay" Xavier said to Skye. Then Summer got up and sat on his right. Xavier took a chance and wrapped his arm around Summer and pulled him close. He was taking a chance as Summer was not as friendly towards Xavier as Skye was, but he wanted the boy to just go with it and enjoy spending time with his brothers.

( that's okay mines sport too @Kitsune )

"Okay go run along, Danny" Stelly patted the boys back kneeling then the boy ran into the house, Stelios then got up on his two feet, looking at Kaine. "Thanks Kaine, i appreciate it"

The movie was just starting, the circle of life song had just finished. Xavier looked towards the door as he heard someone approach, Xavier knew everyone's footsteps and he didn't recognize these foot steps and there he saw Daniel, Stelios's little brother. "Daniel...what are you doing here?" he asked the boy confused.

"Right... Stelly, I'm not going to deny you help if you need it, and I'm certainly not going to hold Danny accountable for your mistakes, but you do need to apologize for your behavior.." Kaine spoke, setting a hand on Stelios' shoulder to lead him inside, then closing the door so that he couldn't just leave after dropping off his brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.