The Wilson's 2.0 (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In his car there was no way he could go through the woods. "Stelly why?" He asked himself tears flowing down his face. He had just lost his brother and he didn't know if he could ever get him back. Xavier turned around and headed back the way he had come he saw the spot where he and Stelios had stopped, he even saw the bottle of alcohol....and he started to slow down.

( @Turtler see what you've down Stelios........this might not go the way you think...,,,or it might I'm not sure yet)

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
"Yeah no problem, happy your alright Stelly" Joel pushed his hand through Stelios hair, which made him smile. Joel then sat closer to Stelios leaning into a kiss, Joel put his hand onto the boys thigh as the boys went closer. Stelios loved Joel for a while since he first met him, which had this moment one of the best in years.

"This is different. It's not like we're getting in the shower or anything. We're just......naked," Skye countered. He wasn't squirming as much as before, a sign he was coming to terms with it. Summer had shot Dante a glare for poking fun at his twin but it was short-lived when he deemed Skye okay and Dante began to eat. "I just like it. And no one's ever asked until now," he answered the older boy, sitting down next to him, Skye joining the two.

"No, because Scottie is in the kitchen, actually. I heard him coming from upstairs earlier. Besides, why don't we just ask him for some snacks? I'm sure he'll give us some," Skye informed the other boys, hugging himself.

"And, if not, then we can swipe them," Summer piped up with a wicked smile, earning a light smack on his bare arm from Skye.

(Yeah, it's Summer. Skye and Summer c: Very nature-ish names.)

Dante knew that summer was on the same page. Skye on the other hand was usually the last to join in on Summer and Dante's shenanigans. It was fun to egg on the twins. Since the two of them often took the opposite position than his brother. In the best case they would just argue with each other. Allowing Dante to sit back and enjoy the show.

After wondering if Skye's jab would cause a fight. Dante turned his attention to the (adults). The two of then have always been weird around one another. Dante is starring at the two as he continues to try and figure them out.

Xavier stopped where he had before and got out of the car. He quickly found the bottle Stelios had been drinking from and picked it up. Holding it in his hands he thought my brother hates me......my other brothers are pulling away.... He then brought the bottle up, but just before he took a sip an image appeared in his mind, Skye, Summer and Dante sitting on a bed staring at a book waiting for their big brother to come home and read to them..,.,but he never would. He didn't know if this was God telling him what to do, or his brain, but he took the bottle away from his lips and got back into his car. He sat the bottle in the passenger seat so he could throw it away once he got home. The ride home Xavier cried the entire time, but once he pulled in the driveway he composed himself wiping away the tears and pretending like nothing was wrong like he always did to seem like he was strong.....walking back in the house neglecting to throw away the bottle of alcohol he walked into the kitchen and found the three little boys naked....."I don't ever care, meet me in you room in five minutes boys."

( @Turtler I really thought about having Xavier get drunk, get in an accident and almost die. @Kitsune @SgShallow )

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
(( Sorry! I had school and stuff, then a buttload of studying for finals this week. Shoot me now. ))

Scottie smiled lightly at Kaine and sat down to eat, taking a small bite of chicken and potatoes. He wasn't very hungry to be honest, but he figured he should eat anyway. After a little bit he got up to throw away half of his chicken and some potatoes, washing his plate and pans Xavier used to cook the dinner. He stood there humming lightly as he swiftly swayed his hips to the song he hummed, water running over the plates as he scrubbed with a sponge. "Hey, can you come dry?" He turned his head to look at Kaine, a tiny bubble blot stuck onto his chin. Scottie grinned at himself and rubbed it away, tossing a rag at Kaine. (( If Kaine denies or something I'll edit it ;P )) Scottie continued to hum and wash the dishes, the water warm over his hands. A few minutes later he heard Sean come downstairs and exchanged a glance between them before he went outside to smoke and eat. Scottie went back to worrying about him, furrowing his eyebrows slightly and chewing the inside of his cheek lightly. That's when Xavier walked in, the door closing softly to alert them. "Xavier?" He called, sticking his head out the doorway of the kitchen, looking at the male that stood in the doorway. He glanced at the alcohol in his hand. Now, from what Scottie knew, Xavier wasn't one to drink. Something was wrong. "Hey, what happened?" He turned off the sink and dried his hands, walking towards him and taking the bottle, placing it on a counter behind him. "Xavier?" (( I'll edit if needed. ))

Stelios laid down in the back of the pickup, a blanket covered him and Joel's body as his head rested on his chest. He know known how it is to be truly happy and to enjoy the moment, he smiled at Joel with his head laying on the boys chest. "So what happened when you guys left?" Stelios asked Joel looking at the boy. "Sorry i couldn't get to you, i had to get out of there before they found me" Stelios smiled at him. "It's okay i get it"

"Scottie I really don't want to talk about it, don't worry I didn't drink any" Xavier said as he took the bottle from him. Momentarily he lost his composure and his sadness showed before quickly composing himself so the other boy wouldn't notice something was wrong you have to just suck it up a voice told him.

( @Turtler grrrr Stelly....just wait)

Kaine nodded at Scottie's request for him to dry the dishes, walking over to stand beside him, and taking the dishes to dry as he finished washing. He had actually decided not to get an actual dishwasher because he enjoyed the monotonous task of washing dishes. It was relaxing.

Upon Xavier's return, Kaine turned around to look as Scottie did, furrowing his brows at the paper bag obviously containing a bottle. Xavier hadn't been drinking had he? Drying his hands off, he walked over. "Where'd you get that from..?" He asked, confused. Xavier would have definitely been carded at any gas station or liquor store.

"...I found it on the side of the road, figured I should grab it and take it home to throw away, so some kid didn't find it and get drunk" Xavier said looking down. He wasn't lying....completely,he didn't know how the two older boys would react to finding out Stelios had been drinking. "Oh Kaine here is your credit card, I had an expense, when I get a job I'll pay you back, I promise."

Kaine still didn't fully understand but decided it was better to shrug it off and accepted his card back. "Right... Well. Now that everyone's home, how about we watch a movie?" He replied to change the subject, putting his card away. "Scottie helped me pick out a few good ones the other day, so... Y"know, family bonding time and all that."

Scottie frowned and sighed, nodding. He'd talk to him later about it. He knew something was wrong, but decided to bring it up later at a better time. "Yeah, we picked Lion King. Figured it'd be a good one." He grinned at Kaine and gestured them to the living room, glancing at the naked boys. "Uuuhhh....what?" Was all he managed, looking at them with a raised eyebrow. He could understand Dante being naked, but the others? Not so much. Scottie just brushed it off, sighing and chuckling to himself. "Just...put some clothes on...or something.."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sean finished up his cigarette and walked back inside, hearing talk about a movie.
Why not he thought to himself as he ruffled his dirty blonde hair and realized he hadn't bonded with anyone for awhile.

"Can I join"

Sean said meekly as he looked at the other boys and laughed knowing this was his home and these were the people he could trust.​

• Love
Reactions: andrew21234
Scottie frowned and sighed, nodding. He'd talk to him later about it. He knew something was wrong, but decided to bring it up later at a better time. "Yeah, we picked Lion King. Figured it'd be a good one." He grinned at Kaine and gestured them to the living room, glancing at the naked boys. "Uuuhhh....what?" Was all he managed, looking at them with a raised eyebrow. He could understand Dante being naked, but the others? Not so much. Scottie just brushed it off, sighing and chuckling to himself. "Just...put some clothes on...or something.."

[I had this really nice thing planned......But it's too late now XD]

Skye was more than eager to slip some clothes on. Before anyone could comprehend what happened, the blond boy had bolted past all of them and up the stairs. The only clue of his leave was the sound of pounding footsteps echoing throughout the large mansion, along with the sound of drawers opening and closing. A sigh was heard as Summer, much more slowly, followed his brother's trail. He didn't seem to mind being naked, but he did like the warmth that clothes brought when he wore them. There was a bit of a bounce in his step for he was excited to watch The Lion King. Heck, he was excited to watch any movie, really. Being with the Wilsons' they were deprived the privilege and pleasure of watching TV. Now, the twins take advantage of it as much as they can. Well, Summer does. Skye prefers to get lost in books instead.

[I had this really nice thing planned......But it's too late now XD]

Skye was more than eager to slip some clothes on. Before anyone could comprehend what happened, the blond boy had bolted past all of them and up the stairs. The only clue of his leave was the sound of pounding footsteps echoing throughout the large mansion, along with the sound of drawers opening and closing. A sigh was heard as Summer, much more slowly, followed his brother's trail. He didn't seem to mind being naked, but he did like the warmth that clothes brought when he wore them. There was a bit of a bounce in his step for he was excited to watch The Lion King. Heck, he was excited to watch any movie, really. Being with the Wilsons' they were deprived the privilege and pleasure of watching TV. Now, the twins take advantage of it as much as they can. Well, Summer does. Skye prefers to get lost in books instead.
Skye ran off into the hallway towards their bedroom at Scottie's glare. "Don't look at them like that! Were free men." After Summer got up from the table Dante made a funny face at Scottie. Standing up he ran after Summer, yelling "Thanks for dinner XD!" Catching up to summer who was skipping down the hall. Dante spanked his butt fairly hard, laughing as he ran into their room. In side the room he hid beside the door, so that if Summer came racing in after him. He could Spank him again. (hahaha evil)

@Kitsune

Reactions: andrew21234
Summer was close to entering the youngest boys' shared room when he felt a searing pain spreading fast throughout his butt. It made him yelp softly and rub soothing circles on it to try and ease the pain. When he caught a glimpse of the culprit, he growled before shouting after Dante, "Bastard!" It didn't take long for him to chase after him, determined to get his revenge.

Skye was tugging on a shirt when a naked Dante had burst into the room. The sudden noise and movement caused him to tense up, eyes wide and aler like a wild animal. Immediately, he relaxed when he noticed that it was Dante, but still eyed the boy warily. That also disappeared when he heard Summer's familiar voice and the pounding of footsteps that followed. He opened his mouth to say something before closing it, shaking his head. "I don't even want to know," he said in an exasperated tone. While he could go and leave the two to deal with it, he didn't. Just in case things got too....hectic, chaotic, he needed to be there to stop it as best as he could. At that moment, Summer came barging in, looking for Dante. "Where'd he go?" He questioned.

"Okay...well thanks Kaine, I'm going to go get those three" Xavier said turning away from the two older boys. He quickly went to the little boys' room and saw that Summer was still naked, Skye was half, and Dante was MIA,

"Okay...well thanks Kaine, I'm going to go get those three" Xavier said turning away from the two older boys. He quickly went to the little boys' room and saw that Summer was still naked, Skye was half, and Dante was MIA,
Dante felt like a little evil genius. Summer never checks behind the door. Jumping out from cover Dante barley noticed Xavier before hitting Summer. His hand stopped mid swing. "Oh hey... Didn't see you there Xavier. Isn't anything strange going on here :-) " Dante went and rested his arm on Summers shoulder. Smiling his half grown teeth showing.

Xavier gave Dante a knowing glance, "Dante be nice.....at least put some boxers on, please" he said to the boy. "About this whole nudist thing I'm okay with it, but there has to be a few rules 1. Boxers on at the table 2. You can't tell people at school Kaine, Scottie and I can get into trouble and you three will be taken away from us 3. If anyone who doesn't live in this house comes over you need to be fully clothed, does that sound fair?"

Reactions: SgShallow
Kaine blinked as Sean actually asked to watch the movie with them, completely caught off guard. "--Of course you can, Sean." He replied smiling. It was probably best not to get too excited over it. Might scare him away. You and Scottie can go ahead and sit in the movie room, I'll get the stuff set up and we can start it when Xavier gets back with the three little nudists." He joked, laughing lightly.

Skye and Summer blinked owlishly at Xavier's rules. After a moment, the two noticed that he was talking to all three of them. Skye began to shake his head. "That was a one time thing for me. I like wearing clothes," he said as he put on some pants, finally fully dressed. Summer made a noise of agreement as well before moving away from Dante, his arm dropping from his shoulder. He went to go get dressed as well, putting on a shirt before anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.