The Wilson's 2.0 (IC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scottie
Scottie turned to the soft knock on the wooden panel, his gaze shifting to Kaine's face. "Hey.." He said softly, leaning back against the desk and idly biting his bottom lip as his eyes moved to the floor. His head was rather nuts at the moment, shifting from thought to thought in a matter of seconds, his fingers drumming gently against the wooden desk. He let out a soft sigh and looked up once again, this time meeting Kaine's eyes. "I'll honestly say, I'm at a loss of words.." He trailed off, chuckling to himself and running his other hand through his raven like hair. "But..what do you think we are now?" His voice was soft, his eyes fixed on Kaine's face.
@Kaz

Kaine blinked at the question, caught off guard for a moment before he laughed lightly, himself. "Oh come on, I was hoping you could answer that." He replied with an amused but shy smile, awkwardly scratching at his cheek as he stepped further into the room. "I mean, it-- It seems like you would have more experience with... This..." He murmured, his eyes diverting to the floor.

(( I'm on mobile. Yay for no formatting lol.. ))

Scottie let out a chuckle and nodded, leaning against the desk a bit more. He hesitated for a while, glancing at Kaine's face for a bit before grabbing the other male's hands and bringing him forward. "I believe...we could be something more.." Scottie said this softly, hand in hand with Kaine as he smiled lightly. "That is, if you wish to be.." @Kaz

((GASP. My 1000th post~))

Kaine's eyes focused on their hands as Scottie spoke, his face hot from the blush deepening across his cheeks. Idly letting his thumbs caress the rougher hands holding his, while he worked up the courage to speak, he eventually gave a jerky nod and forced himself to look up at the older male. "I w---... Iwouldlikethat,yes." He rambled out, his hands tightening around Scottie's.

(( Whoop Whoop! And it's funny how it's on this post of all things haha! ))

Scottie

Scottie let a smile split across his face, pulling the male close and planting a quick kiss on his forehead. "I was hoping you'd say that." He held Kaine's smaller hand in his and actually blushed a bit when making eye contact with him. "You know, I've liked you for a while now. I just...never thought you'd like me back." Scottie chuckled and glanced away. His cheeks were warm, his thumb slowly running over the back of Kaine's. After a small while, he got up the nerve and leaned in, kissing Kaine softly, their lips only gently touching.

@Kaz

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Skye nodded eagerly, still wide awake enough to make it through their promised story. He turned his head to see that Summer was slumped against Xavier, fast asleep. Being who he was, he wanted his brother to be awake to enjoy the story-telling as well. He reached out a hand and began to consistently poke his twin until the other boy snapped his head up, looking around wildly. "Wha? What's going on? Did the movie end?" He questioned as he wiped away the drool at the corner of his mouth and rubbed at his eyes, trying to wake himself up.

"Yes, the movie ended. We're going to read a story now," he answered his brother's questions, watching him wake himself up. As he was watching, he heard Dante's questions as well. "I hope it's Harry Potter," he mumbled to himself. At his other question, he pointed at the other boy who was sitting by them. "That's Daniel. The one you screamed at and the reason you raced upstairs to slip on some clothes. Remember?" Skye said, glancing at Dante, wondering if that would jog the other boy's memory.

[That's a very good question lol]
"Oh ya.. Him." Dante forgot about that kid. To Dante having a new kid around was not unusual. Living with the Wilson's he was use to having new kids show up. Plus Xavier was technically running an orphanage. Even though Dante secretly is hoping to get adopted. Right now he feels like an injured animal that might by tossed away when he heals. He is afraid of being thrown away.

Dante stood up walking towards Xavier, pushing his face into his stomach. "Let's go read the book now.."

Xavier felt Dante pushing him, standing back up he said "okay okay calm down Dante" walking towards the bedrooms he called behind him "Skye, Summer come on, Daniel feel free to join us" following Dante he asked "so do you want to read the book in you guys' room or in my room?"

( @SgShallow @Kitsune @Outlaw Justice )

Reactions: SgShallow
(( Ahah, right? Perfectly timed. ))

Eventually bringing himself to calm his own nerves and relax into the kiss, Kaine simply enjoyed the moment for a while as he leaned up into the kiss to return it. Upon letting their lips part, his were fixed into a smile. "And here I always thought my crush was blindingly obvious..." He joked, his smile shifting into a grin as he laughed. Naturally, he was now in a very good mood.

Daniel thought about it but then came to a conclusion. "I'm okay I'll stay here" Daniel plotted his butt back on the couch, he then laid his legs down on the furniture. The boy faced the roof of the house, starring at it blankly. Stelios walked over to the door and put on his Nike's, he then looked around for anyone who could see him, then looked back at the door and proceeded out it.

(( Back on mobile. Merrr...))
Scottie enjoyed the kiss, finding himself blushing lightly when the other leaned up. When their lips parted, Scottie smiled, chuckling softly and looking into Kaine's eyes. "Not blindingly obvious for this idiot." Scottie grinned lightly and laced their fingers together. He found his stress and irritation he had held onto all day just vanish, being replaced with genuine happiness. "This takes me back to when we fell asleep next to each other and woke up cuddling." Scottie laughed, remembering the scene. That was his first night in the Wilson's. @Kaz

"I think that we should read in our room." Dante was already sleepy, at least this way he could crash in whoever bed they were reading the book in. "yawn....come on Skye, get drooly of his ass so we can read the book" Dante drooled in his sleep as well but we are focusing on Summer for now.

Following the boys to there room he climbed onto Skye's bed. He had never slept in this room as the boys had stopped sleeping together once they moved into the mansion. Xavier hadn't said anything to the others but he had trouble sleeping alone after years of laying next to his brothers. Dismissing the thought as if his brothers could read his mind he looked at the boys and said "come on climb on the bed......Skye it is okay if we use your bed right?" He asked his favorite brother, he loved all of his brothers.....even Sean, but Skye had a special place in his heart.

( @SgShallow @Kitsune )

Stelios made his way out the door to his fathers car, as he got in the car, he looked up at the mansion then back at the car. Stelios then pulled out to the road and continued his way down the street to his friends house. The only person who he really did care about at the moment is Daniel, even though he does love the others deep inside.

Reactions: andrew21234
Following the boys to there room he climbed onto Skye's bed. He had never slept in this room as the boys had stopped sleeping together once they moved into the mansion. Xavier hadn't said anything to the others but he had trouble sleeping alone after years of laying next to his brothers. Dismissing the thought as if his brothers could read his mind he looked at the boys and said "come on climb on the bed......Skye it is okay if we use your bed right?" He asked his favorite brother, he loved all of his brothers.....even Sean, but Skye had a special place in his heart.

( @SgShallow @Kitsune )
(I was waiting on @Kitsune but i'm sure he will be back soon)
Dante followed Xavier into their bedroom. Seeing Xavier jump onto Skye's bed, Dante grabbed his pillow from his own. Crawling under the blankets Dante's head Popped out by the head board. Sitting there waiting for the twins Dante sat a little awkwardly in the bed. Dante knows that Xavier likes them all, but he always feels a little uncomfortable without Skye around. It always seems like he is waiting for him.

@andrew21234

Xavier looked over at Dante and smiled at the boy. The two had had a rough start but now things were pretty good between them, yeah Dante was still a bit of a rebel but that was okay Xavier loved him none the less. Now seemed to be like a good time to talk to Dante about the whole nudist thing so he asked him "Dante....why all of the sudden have you wanted to be a nudist? I'm not mad, I'm just curious."

( @SgShallow )

Xavier looked over at Dante and smiled at the boy. The two had had a rough start but now things were pretty good between them, yeah Dante was still a bit of a rebel but that was okay Xavier loved him none the less. Now seemed to be like a good time to talk to Dante about the whole nudist thing so he asked him "Dante....why all of the sudden have you wanted to be a nudist? I'm not mad, I'm just curious."

( @SgShallow )
"I Don't Know... I just get tired of wearing my under armor all the time. I don't want people thinking i'm a freak, so i'm always wearing stuff to cover up." Dante kind of fidgets around hugging his pillow. " I just want to relax at home, no body here thinks it's weird that I have scars." Dante pauses waiting a moment before starting again. "Like when we were taken from *unt and duc*bags home, aka the Wilson's. The kids at the other home thought I was a freak.... but here everyone acts like i'm normal. Not some hopeless freak child. Somebody to throw around because I'm inconvenient." Looking at Xavier "So I guess I am naked because I want to be"

This is the first time Dante would have really opened up to Xavier. Maybe because he is tired, or because he is warming up after over three years of living together.

:)
@andrew21234
@Kitsune

( @SgShallow @Kitsune )

(I was waiting on @Kitsune but i'm sure he will be back soon)
Dante followed Xavier into their bedroom. Seeing Xavier jump onto Skye's bed, Dante grabbed his pillow from his own. Crawling under the blankets Dante's head Popped out by the head board. Sitting there waiting for the twins Dante sat a little awkwardly in the bed. Dante knows that Xavier likes them all, but he always feels a little uncomfortable without Skye around. It always seems like he is waiting for him.

@andrew21234
I'm a.....girl ;~; And it is. >.<

"Yeah, I don't mind," Skye answered in a soft voice as he followed everyone else who had climbed either in or on his bed. He crawled over Xavier so he could wiggle under the covers that decorated his bed and kept him warm at night when he would fall asleep with the other two boys. He was next to Dante after wiggling around for a bit longer, making sure that he was going to be comfortable enough for the story. A moment later, another body joined the three of them. Summer had sluggishly made his way into the bed, next to his twin brother. He pressed himself up against him, resting his head on his shoulder. He wasn't asleep, yet he was barely awake. His eyelids were heavy with sleep. It would be a miracle if he lasted the whole story, which made him wonder what story they were reading exactly.

[So.....let's just pretend that the story was already picked out ^^;

And I'm sorry for disappearing. Lots of RPs on my hands.]

• Love
Xavier listened to every word Dante said, slowly understanding what the boy was saying. "Dante you are not a homeless freak or an inconvenience, you are part of this family, you, Kaine, Scottie, Sean, Stelios, Summer, Skye and I we are all brothers, and we love you.....so I guess I can live with you running around with no clothes on....but I want you in boxers at meals, okay?" he said, before he could get a reply though the twins came and settled with him.

With all four boys under the blanker, Dante on his right, Skye on his left and Summer next to Skye almost asleep. "Okay Skye why don't you start, then Dante can read a few pages, then Summer....if he is still awake, and then I will read, if any of you are still awake" Xavier said wrapping his arms around the the boys. He figured that since he and Dante had had a moment that it would be okay, Skye never minded, and Summer was almost asleep.

( @Kitsune @SgShallow @Kaz that sucks man :/ )

(I'm better, at the moment. At some point I have to go back to the dentist to have all of my wisdom teeth removed and, like, 2 root canals... So, uh. That'll be fun... Idon'twanna.)

Kaine grinned at the memory, then sheepishly hiding his face against Scottie's chest. "Oh, man... I kept hoping for a repeat of that, but at the same time I avoided sleeping next to you, again... I confused myself so much, but I couldn't help it! ...Maybe, now, there can be a repeat without the sleeping on the floor part." He spoke, laughing lightly as he withdrew his hands from the other's to wrap his arms around him.

Xavier listened to every word Dante said, slowly understanding what the boy was saying. "Dante you are not a homeless freak or an inconvenience, you are part of this family, you, Kaine, Scottie, Sean, Stelios, Summer, Skye and I we are all brothers, and we love you.....so I guess I can live with you running around with no clothes on....but I want you in boxers at meals, okay?" he said, before he could get a reply though the twins came and settled with him.

With all four boys under the blanker, Dante on his right, Skye on his left and Summer next to Skye almost asleep. "Okay Skye why don't you start, then Dante can read a few pages, then Summer....if he is still awake, and then I will read, if any of you are still awake" Xavier said wrapping his arms around the the boys. He figured that since he and Dante had had a moment that it would be okay, Skye never minded, and Summer was almost asleep.

( @Kitsune @SgShallow @Kaz that sucks man :/ )
(Sorry School messed up my posting for a bit.)

"Err..." Dante groaned at the thought of reading out loud. He did not think any of them would laugh at him for struggling but he still hated reading out loud. All of the kids at school could read so much better than he could. Some of them even snicker whenever he would read in class. Thinking to himself, You've got this Dante don't ^uck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.