The Wilson's 2.0 (IC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Oh my gosh, I'm so lost. >.< Are Xavier, Dante, and Daniel in the room that the boys share?

Need to figure out a way to jump in....]
(Dante barged into the room having temper issues. After a few minutes the new kid Daniel showed up, trying to talk to Dante. A moment after that Xavier marched into the room dragging Dante out from under the bed. Skye and Summer could have been ignoring Dante after living with him for so long. Maybe they were surprised with how forceful Xavier is with Dante not talking it out like usual.)

(( On mobile. ))

Scottie frowned when the boy got up and ran, talking about not trusting him and whatnot. "Sean! Stop running and come expl--" He was stopped short when he saw kids running out of some crappy corner store holding guns, chasing a male. "Stelios?" Scottie ran after them as well, and when he finally got there he was out of breath. "Sean what the hell! And Stelios, who are those peo--" He looked at Sean crying, and Stelios lying on the dirt ground. "Oh god.." He murmured, crouching beside him and examining the state he was in. Scottie sighed, feeling a major headache coming in. "Let's get you out of here.." He said softly, gently grabbing the boy and carrying him in his arms. "Sean, we'll talk later. All of us will."
@Dramma @Foxtrot

After Eating up his food and Daniel's leftovers. Dante had calmed down. Sitting in his room, Dante looked around the room. The twins had been in their own world all morning. Not really paying attention to anyone. Daniel is just sitting their uncomfortably fidgeting in his new environment.

After Eating up his food and Daniel's leftovers. Dante had calmed down. Sitting in his room, Dante looked around the room. The twins had been in their own world all morning. Not really paying attention to anyone. Daniel is just sitting their uncomfortably fidgeting in his new environment.
[Sorry, I've been.....everywhere.]

"It's my turn now."

"Hold on a sec."

"You said that two minutes ago, Summer!" Skye stated in a irritated voice as he reached over, trying to snatch the 3DS away. Unfortunately, Summer moved out of the way. He didn't stop there, though. Hopping off the bed they were laying on, the blonde ran away from Skye, giggling madly, and seized the chance to use Dante as a shield. As he watched Skye seethe and make their way towards them, he only laughed more. Teasing his brother was truly something. Remembering about Dante, he said in a low tone so only Dante could hear, "Don't think I forgot about my payback." A small squeeze of the shoulder accompanied the sentence before he focused back on his twin brother.

[Sorry, I've been.....everywhere.]

"It's my turn now."

"Hold on a sec."

"You said that two minutes ago, Summer!" Skye stated in a irritated voice as he reached over, trying to snatch the 3DS away. Unfortunately, Summer moved out of the way. He didn't stop there, though. Hopping off the bed they were laying on, the blonde ran away from Skye, giggling madly, and seized the chance to use Dante as a shield. As he watched Skye seethe and make their way towards them, he only laughed more. Teasing his brother was truly something. Remembering about Dante, he said in a low tone so only Dante could hear, "Don't think I forgot about my payback." A small squeeze of the shoulder accompanied the sentence before he focused back on his twin brother.
Attempting to grab Summers hand on his shoulder Dante turned to face his arch enemy and friend. " Aww but I thought you liked it baboon butt!" Babbon meaning his red bottom after being spanked. Dantes cheeky expression telling Summer to bring it.

Some people show affection in strange ways. Dante has a loving but aggressive relationship with summer.

Summer narrowed his eyes at the other boy. "What ever would give you that idea?" He asked in a sarcastic tone, a snap away from tackling the older child. The cheeky and taunting expression on his face wasn't helping one bit either.

Xavier had left by the time the boys had started fighting, he really just needed to get away from everyone. Going into his room he took off his shirt and pants and got into bed. Even though he just woken up about an hour ago he was mentally exhausted, the revelation that Kaine and Scottie were together and the fight with Dante draining him.

( idc who interacts with him, no one has too, @Kaz you still alive?)

Summer narrowed his eyes at the other boy. "What ever would give you that idea?" He asked in a sarcastic tone, a snap away from tackling the older child. The cheeky and taunting expression on his face wasn't helping one bit either.
Summer's grumpy face always made Dante happy. Something about his frown and Skye's smile makes his day. However Dante does not want Summer to be miserable, he just like messing with him.

To complete his teasing Dante puckered his lips as if he was going to give little bro a kiss. Teasing Summer like this is helping his mood to improve at Summers expense. His eyes still red from his latest meltdown Dante was still hungry. Maybe I should go get more food he thought to himself.
@Kitsune

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: andrew21234
As he laid in bed Xavier once again thought of how different their loves were. The little boy's were growing up, Sean was rebellious as ever, Stelios....things were just wierd with him, Scottie and Kaine were dating...,I think at least he thought to himself. Some days he missed when it was just Stelios, Kaine and himself hanging out at the Wilson's and hugging eachother to stay warm at night. He knew those days were gone and for the better, now they had an awesome house, never had to worry about being beaten, and could eat all the food they wanted. Then his mind focused on Scottie and Kaine, he would need to talk to Kaine and see what was going on.

@Kaz @Tart @Dramma @Foxtrot @SgShallow @Kitsune

Xavier opened the door and saw four young boys at the door. The social worker gave him their paperwork and Xavier took them inside. "Hi boys, my name is Xavier. I know your old home probably wasn't very nice, but here you are safe and are part of our family," he said with a smile. He knew it would take some time for the boys to settle in but he hoped it wouldn't take him too long.

Angelo was scared when the male opened the door and invited he and the other boys inside. The man seemed nice but so had his other fist homes, although this was the nicest foster home he had ever been in.

@Tart @Kitsune @SgShallow @Justice_20

Reactions: SgShallow
The boy walked inside the home, it was huge, bigger then all the other foster homes he's been in, the boy was unhappy, with a look of anger and isolation on his face, the boy walked over and sat down away from the other boys. The boy was already in a temper tantrum from getting sent to a knew foster home, he eyed down the man who greeted him. He had his arms tucked under his armpits as he inhaled deeply knowing that the man would he him. The boy had went to foster home to foster home, so the boy just thought it was just another bus stop to a knew bus stop, the boy then continued to ignore till he finally spoke.

"Where Is my Brother?" The boy pouted as he said it, knowing that he interrupted Xavier at mid sentence.

• Love
Xavier knew that the. It was probably anger and upset. He knew it would take time for the boy to warm up to the rest of the boys. Walking over to the boy he squatted down. "Hi Desmond I understand this is scary for you and it will take time for you to feel comfortable. I was a foster kid myself, anyways I don't k ow who your brother is, I'm sorry," he said sadly knowing the boy had prob ably been separated from his brother at some point.

@Justice_20

• Love
(( on mobile ))

Zach

Zach looked up at the tall man, thumb in mouth and wide grey eyes. When he continued to talk to the social worker, then to a boy with an angry glint in his eye, Zach shuffled through the big door and into the mansion. He had his small music box in his overall's side pocket, and his beat up tennis shoes were tied in sloppy and droopy bows. Zach took his thumb out of his mouth and tottled over to a book shelf, grabbing a picture book about a koala. Zach was used to these types of things, and remembered being tossed between foster homes for as far as his short memory would allow. His shy and skittish personality made most adults uncomfortable due to his eerie silence. He never spoke, only pointed to things mouthed them, and yet people had no idea why. Zach sat in the corner beside the book shelf, picture book in hand, turning the pages as he placed his thumb back into his mouth.

• Love
Xavier noticed that one of the other little boys, Zach, had taken a book off the boom shelf and had begun to read it. "You can have that Zach, Dante never reads it anymore," Xavier said hoping that by giving the little boy something he would feel more at home. He remembered only have g a few possessions back at the Wilson's and would have loved to them to give him things.

• Love
Zach
Zach looked up from the picture book as the older male told him he could keep it, and he smiled shyly, nodding in thanks. He got up with the book, hugging it softly, and walked over to Xavier. Zach looked up at him and took his thumb out of his mouth, using his other hand that wasn't spitty to loop his small finger into his jean's belt loop. He did this a lot with people he grew a liking to, so it was a good sign. Zach leaned against Xavier slightly, as if hiding behind his legs. He held the book close to his chest, and looked down at his shoes.

Xavier couldn't help but grin, the boy was starting to trust him, it would take some time before he fully trusted him but this was a good start. Xavier gently put his hand in the boy's shoulder and smiled down at the boy. Turning to all of the boys he said, "why don't we get you all settled into your new room, the others and I thought it would be a good idea if you all shared a room for the time being, when you get settled in you can choose to either stay in the room or to have your own, but you all must be tired." He finished, it was starting to get late and all of the boys were so young they needed their sleep.

(I'll wait for sg and justice to post and the. We can move to getting them unpacked, oh and tart your post made me smile and I really needed that, thanks)

• Love
Reactions: SgShallow and tart.
Forest

Forest has arrived at a very large home with the three other boys who were in the van. He is afraid that the people here won't be very nice either. The last long term home he was at only lasted a year after his grandparents died. The people there physiology and mentally abuse their kids and the other children in the house. Aftersome of the kids complained about the foster parents, the lot of them were removed from the home really quickly.

Ever since the Wilson scandal the government has been cracking down on any suspected abuse cases in this state. Forest is currently afraid because some of the social workers were speaking about the boys home that he was going to live in. Since he was supposed to be sleeping they gossiped about how the Wilson's were terrible people that indiscriminately beat their kids for over a decade before any evidence of abuse surfaced. Forest who was busy hiding from monsters could only hear parts of the conversation. Picking on key words such as terrible people, beating the children, and hellhole. Of course they were talking about the home the older boys lived in and not the home run by Kaine and Xavier.

unknowingly giving Xavier a dirty eye not unlike Dante Forest tensed up once the social started to leave. Thinking he was being sent here for being a bad kid, Forest did not want them to go. Grabbing onto the adults leg for dear life.

Dante:
Dante is currently bored while sitting in time out again in class. Calling your teacher a retarded flubber butt does that to you. Ever since Summer and Skye got sick last weekend Dante has been going to school alone. He has almost no other friends in school, and is pretty sure most of the other kids hate him. Their always drooling over the twins, I'm just their psychotic friend Dante thought to himself. Nobody knows that we live together and that's probably for the best. Since it would suck if people knew we were all orphans.

At least Daniel is still here, he thought. In fact Dante did not like how she singled him out in class all the time. As a result he is on his latest timeout in the corner. This specific part of the room may as well have his name on it he is here so often.

Daniel is still pretty new to the mansion. Dante does not even know what's up with his home life. At first he just crashing for a night then things went crazy. Well whatever happens Dante hopes Daniel will forgive his hitting him again the other day. Dante just really struggles emotionally and lashes out before flipping 180 degrees and becoming a mess of tears

@andrew21234 @Justice_20 @Tart

Reactions: andrew21234
Zach
(( On Mobile ))
Zach continued to lean up against him, sticking his thumb back into his mouth as he listened to the others speak and such. His light grey eyes traveled up the stars, taking in the big house's interior design and whatnot. It reminded him faintly of his old home, from what he could remember, and he grew even more comfortable. He liked Xavier, and the others seemed nice as well. Well, at least, all but the angry child who had been called Desmond. He seemed slightly mean, but Zach figured he must be going through a difficult time. Zach was always observant like this, taking in people's feelings and facial expressions before making a first impression. He was a thoughtful little boy, and even though he had a very rough past in such little time, he would grow to be a very caring man. Zach rubbed at his eyes sleepily, brushing away some of his chocolate brown wavy hair. He leaned sleepily against Xavier, his eyelids heavy.

Looking down at the small boy Xavier saw his eyes drooping he said, "Zach do you want me to carry you? You have to be tired." He normally would just pick the younger boys up and carry them to their beds. Although since Zach was just getting settled into the home he needed to make sure it was okay with the boy if he picked him up. Nevertheless he slowly inched the boys toward the stairs as all of the room were on the second floor.

Zach

Zach nodded meekly, taking his finger out of the loop and extending his arms up to him. As Xavier carried him up the stairs to get to the bedrooms, Zach curled up into his arms, his eyes closing as he let out a soft sigh. He was exhausted, the social workers had run them around like crazy that day, getting them some essential things. But when they tried to take away his music box, thinking he took it from the nursery, he threw a huge fit that took away most of his energy. Now the small item sat snugly in his overalls pocket. Upon entering the room, it was dark. Zach opened his eyes to see this and immediately began to squirm. He let soft sounds, almost like whimpers, gripping Xavier's shirt as he hid his face in the cloth. (( I'll change this if ya want.~ ))

Status
Not open for further replies.