The Wilson's 2.0 (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(@SgShallow Thank you for making the twins sick. Gives me something to work with c:)

Sneezing, coughing, groaning, complaining. It was the best way to sum up how the twins been since the weekend had began. Now, it was the week and they were still way under the weather. Curled up in bed, the two was next to each other, knees and elbows knocking together. Their skin was a bit pale and their eyes was an angry red, puffy more than normal. Since they got sick, the two hadn't really been out of the room as often as usual. Or out of bed, for the matter. Throats sore and noses stuffed, the two never had been this sick in a while and it was taking its toll on them.

Skye sneezed, followed by his brother being thrown into a coughing fit that ended with him groaning and complaining some more. "This sucks!" He said with an angry pout. It was muffled and hard to understand for others but Skye heard him loud and clear, nodding in agreement. It was at this time they heard Xavier's voice float from downstairs to their room. By his words, new kids had came in. And they couldn't even greet them! They didn't want to risk getting the new boys sick as well. A cold of this excalibur didn't deserve to be passed on to anyone. They could only hope that they got better soon so their lives could go back to normal.

(@SgShallow Thank you for making the twins sick. Gives me something to work with c:)

Sneezing, coughing, groaning, complaining. It was the best way to sum up how the twins been since the weekend had began. Now, it was the week and they were still way under the weather. Curled up in bed, the two was next to each other, knees and elbows knocking together. Their skin was a bit pale and their eyes was an angry red, puffy more than normal. Since they got sick, the two hadn't really been out of the room as often as usual. Or out of bed, for the matter. Throats sore and noses stuffed, the two never had been this sick in a while and it was taking its toll on them.

Skye sneezed, followed by his brother being thrown into a coughing fit that ended with him groaning and complaining some more. "This sucks!" He said with an angry pout. It was muffled and hard to understand for others but Skye heard him loud and clear, nodding in agreement. It was at this time they heard Xavier's voice float from downstairs to their room. By his words, new kids had came in. And they couldn't even greet them! They didn't want to risk getting the new boys sick as well. A cold of this excalibur didn't deserve to be passed on to anyone. They could only hope that they got better soon so their lives could go back to normal.
(@Kitsune no problem I was thinking about why they weren't in class :) )
Forest: Grabbing onto the social workers pants to stop him from leaving failed in the end. The woman shook Forest off of her leg telling him "This is going to be your new home from now on. So I need you to be a brave big boy and try your best to live here." Separating herself from the boy she walked out the door, closing it on her way out.
Forest felt like he was trapped as the door closed. The others were going down the hallway by the time Forest stopped staring at the door. "Guys?" Where did everyone go. Maybe they went that way. Running off through the halls Forest quickly became lost in this massive house.

Dante: School was finally over. "Finally I'm free!!" Dante runs out of the school every day as fast as he can. Looking like a bat that just flew out of hell. Heading to the park way over on the other side of the field. Dante and the twins play and wait here for Scottie,
Kaine or Xavier to come and pick them up. The boys have walked home before, but Dante doesn't really like walking places alone. Today by himself Dante did not play with the other kids he just sat on a bench by himself. Waiting for somebody to pick him up.

• Love
Reactions: andrew21234
Xavier gave the boy in his arms a little squeeze of reassurance to make sure the boy knew he was there and that he was safe. He wouldn't have been surprised if the boy was already asleep, all four of the little boys looked extremely tired. Walking over to the bed the young boy had been given Xavier pulled back the covers. He then carefully placed the boy on the bed and unwrapped the small boy's arms from around himself. Covering the boy up he turned to the other boys. "All of you should get some sleep, Dante will be home soon and you won't get any sleep once he's here," he said with a chuckle knowing Dante would be loud when he got home from school. Then Xavier noticed one of the new boys was missing, walking out into the hallway he called out, "Forrest where are you?"

Angelo look as Xavier put the other little boy in bed. Looking at each of the four beds he noticed that painted on the wall above them was a name, finding the one that said Angelo he went over and laid down. This bed was the comfiest bed he had ever laid in. At his old foster home he slept on a makeshift bed of blanket on the floor, so this was Heaven on earth for him.

( @Tart can you have Scottie pick Dante up?)

• Love
Reactions: tart.
Scottie
(( on mobile. And I was already planning for him to haha! ))

Scottie had been out running some errands, wasting some time as he waited for school to end for the kids. As of now he was jamming out to some classical rock in his car, just thinking. He had gotten the news today that they were receiving some new kids today, and he'd gotten some info on them. They seemed like good kids for the most part, and fairly young, so he figured there wouldn't be too much a problem. Scottie glanced at the clock on his stereo, and turned his car around to drive toward the school. Upon arrival, he looked around to whom he was picking up, his grey eyes landing on Dante. He'd forgotten the twins were sick. Scottie pulled up to the curb, rolled down the window and motioned for him to get in. As of now, he had Nirvana playing, and his hair was messy as always. "Aye! Hop in. We need to meet the newbies." @SgShallow

Zach

He was reluctant to let go, his heart still hammering against his tiny chest. Zach let him tuck him in however, small little whimpers still escaping through his closed mouth. He eventually reached into his pocket, pulled out his music box, and pressed it to his cheek as the soft lullaby plucked away. He was asleep in a matter of seconds.

• Love
Scottie
(( on mobile. And I was already planning for him to haha! ))

Scottie had been out running some errands, wasting some time as he waited for school to end for the kids. As of now he was jamming out to some classical rock in his car, just thinking. He had gotten the news today that they were receiving some new kids today, and he'd gotten some info on them. They seemed like good kids for the most part, and fairly young, so he figured there wouldn't be too much a problem. Scottie glanced at the clock on his stereo, and turned his car around to drive toward the school. Upon arrival, he looked around to whom he was picking up, his grey eyes landing on Dante. He'd forgotten the twins were sick. Scottie pulled up to the curb, rolled down the window and motioned for him to get in. As of now, he had Nirvana playing, and his hair was messy as always. "Aye! Hop in. We need to meet the newbies." @SgShallow

Zach

He was reluctant to let go, his heart still hammering against his tiny chest. Zach let him tuck him in however, small little whimpers still escaping through his closed mouth. He eventually reached into his pocket, pulled out his music box, and pressed it to his cheek as the soft lullaby plucked away. He was asleep in a matter of seconds.
Dante
Just from hearing the music playing in the car Dante knew that it must be Scottie. Jumping off of the bench after being called, Dante ran across the grass dragging his backpack along the ground. "Whats up Scoottiehhh!" was the first thing Dante shouted as he got into the car. Not many kids hung around the school long enough to regularly see Dante and the Twins always getting into a different car each day but those who did most likely think Scottie is a relative of Dante and not the Twins.

Forest
Forest started to think that everyone must have left him as he wandered the halls. Just as he was getting anxious Xavier shouted out for him. Running towards the voice Forest popped out from around the corner stumbling a little bit on the way. " I thought you guys Ditched me!" Finally caught up Forest looked into the room, in there he noticed that someone was already asleep.

Putting a hand on the boy's shoulder he said, "I'm sorry Forrest ai thought you were right behind me. You should get some rest you look tired. Your bed is the one with your name above it." He waited for the child's response. The mansion must be jaw-dropping for the newcomers, it had been for the ones who had stayed at the Wilson's for so long. Looking into the room he saw Teo of the boys sleeping, one was still looking around and Forrest was beside him.

( @Justice_20 you there? Don't want you to get left behind)

Desmond: When Andrew told them to follow him, Desmond growled and waited for everyone to go, once everyone left, Desmond sneaked through the mansion living room to the kitchen where he grabbed a stepping stool and set it next to the counter. The boy then climbed up top and open the cupboard where he saw a few food items, but what caught his eye was a box of Twinkies. He reached up to grab the box then poured the Twinkies on the counter, he then stashed as many Twinkies in his small back pack as possible.

(Wow I magically unwatched the thread.)
Forest

Forrest looked around the room looking for the bed that had his name above it. When he found it he excited to see that around the name Forrest there was a tree painted on the wall growing out of his name. A little drained from everything that has been going on lately forest crashes not too long after Xavier leaves the room.

Dante.

The traffic was pretty bad today. Dante and Scottie have not moved much the last little while. It turns out there was a crash on the interstate and traffic has started to floor into the city as people were trying to find a faster route. "Scottie what the hell happened to Daniel. I haven't seen the bastered lately" after being translated by someone who knows dante. " Hey Scottie have you heard about Daniel lately. I kinda miss him."

Besides missing one friends Dante could not wait to give the twins more homework they need to finish before coming back to school. Dante has been happily torturing them for the last two days bringing in large piles of work for them to finish.
@Justice_20 @Tart @andrew21234 @Kitsune

• Love
Xavier left the room after the boys were all in bed. Heading to the kitchen he started making dinner for all of the boys. "Let's see it'll be Scottie, the twins, Dante, Daniel, the four new boys and himself," he said out loud to himself realizing the house's populations had almost doubled with the addition of the new boys.

All four of the boys seemed like good kids, but he could tell a few of them were going to be troublemakers, and give him some more gray hair. Never the less he was sure the boys would make great addition to the family, they would also be the first new additions to the family, except Daniel of course.

( @Tart @SgShallow @Justice_20 )

Scottie
Scottie gripped the steering wheel with irritation, the traffic jam pretty bad with the car accident. Lovely. He turned up the music, this time it was Three Days Grace blaring through the speakers, and drummed his fingers on the dashboard with the beat. "Hey Scottie have you heard about Daniel lately? I kinda miss him." He sighed, shrugging. "I dunno, kiddo. I would tell you if I did." He looked up at the rear view mirror, looking at Dante. "Are you excited to see the news kids? You guys better get a long.." He chuckled, returning his eyes to the car in front of him.

Daniel
Daniel stared at Stelios as he laid in the bed, he had been unconscious since he was been up weeks ago, Kaine had brought him food everyday, Daniel hadn't moved out of the room in those weeks except to get air once and a while. "Hey Danny can i talk to you?" Danny nodded and walked over to Kaine, the older man bent down to Daniel's height. "You need to go back to the mansion, this is very unhealthy you need to go home, maybe in a day or two you can come back and see, okay?" Daniel nodded in a pouty face, Kaine smiled then brought him outside. "Okay I'll drive you there." The two left in Kaine's car and to the mansion.

• Love
Reactions: SgShallow
Xavier wasn't sure what the little boys liked food wise so he made a little of everything. He had chicken, mash potatoes, lasagna, spaghetti, fetachini, salad, fish sticks and chicken and potato soup. Yes he had gone a little over board but he wanted to make sure that the little boys would have at least something they liked to eat, plus this was a house of men....and men tended to eat quite a bit. He also hoped that by making a lot tonight he would only have to make breakfast for the boys tomorrow and Sunday. He had planned this since he heard the boys were coming. Cooking took up a lot of his time so by planning ahead Xavier hoped that he would have more time to bond with the boys.

( @Justice_20 @Kitsune @Tart @SgShallow )

• Love
Zach
Zach had been sleeping soundly until the nice dream he was having turned into something rather horrendous. He whimpered softly in his slumber, and awoke with a start as a cold sweat stuck to his neck. He looked around the room and instantly his fear of the dark made his eyes go wide. He scrambled out of the bed, rushing down the stairs as he clutched the small music box to his tiny chest. Zach hopped down the last step and followed the noise from the kitchen, trying to find his way there without getting lost. Once seeing a small doorway with light spewing out of it, and the sounds of someone moving around, he knew he'd found the right place. Zach walked to the doorway and slowly peeked around the corner, only his small hands gripping the sides and upper face visible, his chocolate brown hair falling into his light grey eyes. He watched Xavier for a bit, dried tears sticking to his cheeks.

• Love
Xavier continued to prepare the large meal for all of the boys when he turned to grab something out of the fridge when he was a face pearing around the corner looking at him. With a smile he went over to the little boy, but his smile fades when he saw the tears. Squatting down in front of the boy he said, "Zach what's wrong, don't you like it here's?" He asked assuming the boy didn't like his new home so he had started crying.

( @Tart )

Desmond
Desmond walked over to the table, raising an eyebrow at the boy who was crying. "Well I think he is wanting some toys, That will make him feel like home." The boy grinned, he was really wanting the toys, but since Zach was obviously his favorite, he will most likely would get what he wants. "So what are we having, are we just going to have some bologna sandwiches or something?" Desmond didn't expect any good tasting food for Dinner, it would be awesome if he had KD, but the last time he had that was Foster Home #4.

Turning his head towards Desmond Xavier said, "we are having chicken, mashed potatoes, spaghetti, salad and a few other things, once Dante and Scottie get home we'll eat. As for toys we have plenty of them for you to play with, they are in the chests at the foot of your beds, but let's wait until after dinner to eat those, but can you go and see if Angelo and Forrest are awake?" Then he turned back towards the other little boy and waited for an answer to his earlier question.

Angelo
Angelo hadn't dreamed at all during his nap. This was unusual for him as he almost always dreamed. Sitting up he noticed that two of the other boys had gotten up since they weren't in their beds. Angelo was worried that he was going to miss something so he hurriedly tried to get out of bed but ended up on the floor.

(( on mobile. May be a bit inactive. I've been at a funeral. ))

Zach

Zach flinched slightly as Xavier turned, and then slowly came out from behind the wall. He nodded his head yes when he asked if he liked it here, because honestly, Zach already loved it here. When Desmond came in and proclaimed that he needed toys, Zach shook his head no. Toys were the last thing on his mind. Zach stepped forward to Xavier and lifted his arms in the air, as if asking to be picked up. He already felt very clingy to Xavier, and wanted to be comforted by him. He sniffled briefly, his tiny hand still clutching the tiny music box.

• Love
Xavier picked the boy up and swayed back an forth like one might do for a baby who is having trouble sleeping. Xavier didn't want Zach to fall asleep, but the boy definitely needed some comfort. He had one arm wrapped around the boy's butt/upper thighs to keep him steady, and the other was on the boy's head. Turning his head as much as he could he whispered, "Zach what's wrong?" Something was clearly bothering the boy and Xavier wanted to know what it was so he could fix it. Even though he had just met this boy he was starting to form a bond with him and didn't want to see him sad.

( @Tart, oh I'm sorry, funerals suck)

• Love
Reactions: tart.
(( Yeah. I was a blubbering mess. ))

Zach

Zach clung to Xavier tightly, his face nestled into his neck as they swayed softly. He didn't answer when the other asked what was wrong, his refusal to speak still the same. People didn't know why he stopped talking. It was perhaps from the trauma. Zach instead pointed to a dark corner in the kitchen, as if motioning towards his fear of the dark and that it was dark in the room. The dark was a usual phobia for kids his age, but some would say Zach was scared of it for a different reason. Zach had his skinny arms clutched to his own small chest, and soon relaxed some. He liked Xavier, Zach decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.