The Wilson's 2.0 (IC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Walked in the bathroom and closed the door behind him, he then stood at the mirror and took off his red T-shirt to look at his scars. One of them was bleeding and was cut open but didn't know how, he grabbed a cloth and put it under the sink and ran the cloth under the water. He then wiped his back as he gave a few groans and a few 'owes.' After he cleaned himself off, he dropped the cloth in the sink and walked out of the bathroom, then wondered in the hall and waited for Dante.

Daniel Walked in the bathroom and closed the door behind him, he then stood at the mirror and took off his red T-shirt to look at his scars. One of them was bleeding and was cut open but didn't know how, he grabbed a cloth and put it under the sink and ran the cloth under the water. He then wiped his back as he gave a few groans and a few 'owes.' After he cleaned himself off, he dropped the cloth in the sink and walked out of the bathroom, then wondered in the hall and waited for Dante.
(Not to be all technical, but I think you mean to say that Daniel has cuts that have been stitched closed. They may develop into scars in the future.) :P

Dante Did not even want to go into his bedroom right now. Skye had just sat down with Summer and the were both very focused on playing games. So before either of them noticed him Dante decided to ditch out and wander the hallway.

Well shit, Dante though to himself. Summer is probably still upset about yesterday. Back out in the hallway, Dante could see the older boys after turning a few corners. They were all standing outside Scotties door, was he Naked or something? Xaviers Eyes look like there going to pop out of his head. Dante was going to go see what was going on when he noticed Sean was there too. "Oh look jackass is there, I'll beat him when I get older I swear." Dante whispered swear words and other profanities to himself before leaving. Seeing Sean turned Dante off of the Idea of seeing what was going on. Last thing Dante wants is any interaction with that stupid creature.

The younger boys room was a good distance away from the Older boys. It seems that Dante, Summer, and Skye tend to make a lot of noise playing fighting and screaming at each other for whatever reason. Not that Dante really minded that his room was out of the way. This much distance between them and the older boys meant he could do almost whatever he wanted as long as there was no evidence leftover by the time one of the older guys arrived.

Their Bedroom It's self is huge. Dante does not think it was really a bedroom before they took it over. They have four huge beds in here, and their is still tons of room to run around; Play Hockey, Football, and Wrestling while having other toys out and about.

After Daydreaming while slowly walking back towards the kids bathroom, Dante sees Daniel again in the hall way.

(Also if any of the older kids that run the Orphanage see Daniels suspicious cuts or other wounds. They are Legally Required to report their suspicions to the authorities)

Last edited by a moderator:
Scottie
He watched as Xavier poked his head in, and gave a nervous chuckle, running a hand through his black hair. "Hey Xavier." He yawned lightly and sat up, Kaine's head still resting on his chest. He looked adorable when dozing, his face looking a tad younger as his blonde hair outlined his jaw line nicely. "Oi, Sean, we'll talk about your punishment about running off later. As of now, nice undies." He teased and looked back at Xavier, "Now now, Xavier, your eyes look like they're bulging out of your head. Nothing happened, if that's what you're thinking. Just good ole cuddling." He didn't want him to get the wrong idea, like they had done something....raunchy.
(( Excuse me while I laugh at myself, my goodness XD ))
@Kaz @Dramma @andrew21234

Kaine mumbled and shifted in his three-quaters-asleep state, eventually rousing from the sound of speaking and very reluctantly sitting up to look around. "...Oh... G'mornin'.." He mumbled, still not quite up and at it as he inevitably slumped against Scottie. Most days he was one of the first one out of bed. This morning, getting out of bed was really just the last thing he wanted. Who in their right mind would want to, when they have a Scottie to cuddle.

Lazily wrapping his arms back around Scottie's neck as he snuggled up to him, Kaine hadn't quite realized that there were others in the room, yet.

• Love
Reactions: SgShallow and tart.
Xavier was still dumbfounded, Kaine and Scottie are gay? I don't have a problem with that but I never thought.....wow he thought silently. "Um so I was going to come discuss......yesterday with you guys.....but I can come back later if you're....busy," he said awkwardly to his "older brothers."

Scottie
Scottie blushed lightly when Kaine lazily wrapped his arms around his neck, nuzzling into his chest. "Um...yeah, we can talk after I shower.." He murmured, holding Kaine as he glanced at Xavier. "Morning, Kaine." He smiled lightly at the tired male, his thumb gently rubbing small circles into his back. "How did you sleep?" He rose an eyebrow, his eyes looking down at the smaller male. @Kaz @andrew21234

"Ummm okay I'll just come back later," Xavier said closing the door. Turning to Sean he said, "did you know anything about that" he didn't ask it in an accusing way, but just asking his a question. He was still. Very surprised what ha had seen and didn't know how he felt about the two older boys........being together.

@Dramma

"Punishment? Nawh son, but underwear, I know right!" He said before he ran off turning around to Xavier "Nope didn't know cya"

He went into his room to avoid the "punishment" he thought to himself in a mocking tone of Scottie. "Oh I'll show you punishment" his little jealous self thought.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tart.
Kaine laughed lightly, opening his eyes to look up at Scottie. "Well, I almost didn't want to wake up, so there's that." He joked, soon releasing the man upon realizing how clingy he was being. "Ah, sorry about that.." He murmured, finally starting to wake up properly. "...Was Xavier just in here?" He asked after a moment, looking towards the door, confused.

Xavier was shocked that Sean even talked to him. Still shocked he went to go see what the little boys were up to. Finding Dante he said, "morning Dante, do you know where Daniel is?"

Xavier was shocked that Sean even talked to him. Still shocked he went to go see what the little boys were up to. Finding Dante he said, "morning Dante, do you know where Daniel is?"
(Out characters are just about to bump into one another.)
Dante was still day dreaming when Xavier surprised him. " Oh ahh... He was in the bathroom before so he is probably taking a #hit." As much as people try, Dante still has a potty mouth. " I'm going back to see if number four had finished yet. "
Running around a corner Dante almost runs into Daniel immediately. Falling down in the process.

Before he had the chance to respond Dante ran off. Xavier wanted to scold him for swearing, but he knew that it was going to take a long, long, long time before Dante would stop swearing. Entering the younger boys' room he saw Summer and Skye laying on Summer's bed, Summer had his 3DS in hand. Xavier wanted to go spend time with the boys but knew he had to make breakfast. Taking one more glance at the two he went downstairs and started to make breakfast. Over the past few months he had gotten rather good at cooking. Today they were having scrambled eggs, non-burnt bacon, sausages and pancakes. This seemed like a lot of food for seven people, well today eight, but they were eight growing boys. Scottie, Kaine and Xavier not so much growing anymore, but all three had a big appetite, and Dante and Summer ate almost as much as the older boys. Skye and Sean though didn't eat nearly as much as the other boys, Skye had always been that way, and Sean....well Xavier figured that Sean liked to stay fit.....for the internet weirdos.

(Sorry should of told ya guys but won't have internet from 10 pm to five pm all everyday till Thursday most likely)
Daniel noticed Dante and began chuckling when the boy fell to the floor most likely thinking really hard about something or daydreaming not knowing where he was walking. Daniel felt bad about him chuckling under his breath and walked over to Dante to see if he was alright. "Are you okay Dante?" The boy stood over him looking at the older boy.

Sean walked downstairs he grabbed a pair of his..ahem shorter shorts and a muscle shirt, putting them on in the hallway as he walked downstairs to the table.
"Sausage, hmm I didn't know you liked sausage Xavier" Sean made his snide comment as he took a pancake and ate it while watching Xavier in the kitchen.
"You do know I'm going vegetarian, do you know what they do to the pigs you're about to eat, and the chickens who laid those eggs?" Sean said as he turned and walked back to the fridge grabbing a voss water.
"I'm out, gonna go to the beach" He said as he grabbed a bag with a towel and his swimsuit in it while walking to the door.​

(Sorry should of told ya guys but won't have internet from 10 pm to five pm all everyday till Thursday most likely)
Daniel noticed Dante and began chuckling when the boy fell to the floor most likely thinking really hard about something or daydreaming not knowing where he was walking. Daniel felt bad about him chuckling under his breath and walked over to Dante to see if he was alright. "Are you okay Dante?" The boy stood over him looking at the older boy.
"Ya I'm Cool." Dante spun around and Sat on his butt. "I was just thinking and almost ran into you." Xavier didn't even notice that I wiped out? That's fine He was probably looking for Skye. "I'm hungry again do you want something to eat? I'll Swipe you something good. Dante began to stand up.
@Foxtrot

"Okay" Daniel stood with his hands behind his back. "Umm...Okay i can eat" Even though Daniel ate some popcorn just recently, his stomach began to rumble once more. "Do you need help up?"

Sean walked downstairs he grabbed a pair of his..ahem shorter shorts and a muscle shirt, putting them on in the hallway as he walked downstairs to the table.
"Sausage, hmm I didn't know you liked sausage Xavier" Sean made his snide comment as he took a pancake and ate it while watching Xavier in the kitchen.
"You do know I'm going vegetarian, do you know what they do to the pigs you're about to eat, and the chickens who laid those eggs?" Sean said as he turned and walked back to the fridge grabbing a voss water.
"I'm out, gonna go to the beach" He said as he grabbed a bag with a towel and his swimsuit in it while walking to the door.​
"By the way Sean muscle shirts are for muscles," Xavier said slapping his hand away from the food after the boy managed to swipe the food. As the boy walked out the door Xavier ran after him, but not before turning the stove off so the younger boys wouldn't burn themselves. Grabbing Sean's wrist tighting so the boy couldn't let go he said, "you are not going anywhere, and even if you wanted to Kaine, Scottie and I have all the keys, and yes we knew about your secret set of keys in your room we have those too. Sean I don't know what all happened last night, but I know it wasn't good. And besides you're grounded anyways, maybe if you are good today we'll take you to the beach tomorrow, you won't have to be near us, but we will be going so you don't get into trouble, got it?" Xavier said still not letting go. His arm was tightly gripped around Sean's arm so the boy wasn't going anywhere.

@Dramma

"LET GO OF ME!" Sean screamed at the top of his lungs as he brought his other hand over to slap Xavier.
The surprise made Xavier let go, Sean took this chance and ran out the door. Thinking to himself about Xavier's snide comment.
Walking down the road to the beach Sean mimicked Xavier, "Muscle shirts are for muscles" He said making Xavier sound as stupid as possible.

Xavier was sho led how strong Sean really was, although he had no muscles to show for it. Running back in the house he went to Scottie's room. Not opening the door he said, "Scottie Sean ran away.....again I'm assuming he went to the beach but I don't know, since you're the only one he listens to you kinda need to go get him.....and Kaine if you're still in there will you come and help me with breakfast?" He asked the two older boys not waiting for a response he went back to cooking breakfasts. "So it looks like we are back to seven...." He said out loud to himself.

"Okay" Daniel stood with his hands behind his back. "Umm...Okay i can eat" Even though Daniel ate some popcorn just recently, his stomach began to rumble once more. "Do you need help up?"
Dante Did not reply to Daniel but did grab his arm to pull himself up. Heading to the kitchen with Daniel , They arrived before Xavier returned. Seeing a lot of food on the counter and in the frying pans Dante was in Heaven. Grabbing a fork for himself and Daniel, Dante began eating out of the serving plates and the frying pans. Burning himself here and there. Oh my god I love FOOD! he thought to himself, as he was stuffing meat and eggs into his face. Turning around offering Daniel food as well.

(LOL, Enter Xavier :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.