The Wilson's 2.0 (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing the boy point to the dark corner of the room Xavier instantly understood. Walking over to the light switch he turned on all of the lights in the kitchen. They rarely turned all of the lights on and for the first time Xavier realized how bright the room could be. Xavier stood in the bright room for a few more minutes, he loved these heartfelt moments, but he also had dinner to cook. Walking over to the island he was cooking the food on he sat Zach down on a chair, but not before giving him a slight squeeze. He then continued to prepare dinner hoping that Scottie and Dante would arrive soon as dinner was almost ready. In order to show the boy he wasn't ignoring him Xavier asked a few questions, all of which were yes or no so the boy wouldn't have to talk. "Do you like some of this food I'm cooking? Do you like the other three boys you came with?"

( @Tart)

Turning his head towards Desmond Xavier said, "we are having chicken, mashed potatoes, spaghetti, salad and a few other things, once Dante and Scottie get home we'll eat. As for toys we have plenty of them for you to play with, they are in the chests at the foot of your beds, but let's wait until after dinner to eat those, but can you go and see if Angelo and Forrest are awake?" Then he turned back towards the other little boy and waited for an answer to his earlier question.

Angelo
Angelo hadn't dreamed at all during his nap. This was unusual for him as he almost always dreamed. Sitting up he noticed that two of the other boys had gotten up since they weren't in their beds. Angelo was worried that he was going to miss something so he hurriedly tried to get out of bed but ended up on the floor.

Turning his head towards Desmond Xavier said, "we are having chicken, mashed potatoes, spaghetti, salad and a few other things, once Dante and Scottie get home we'll eat. As for toys we have plenty of them for you to play with, they are in the chests at the foot of your beds, but let's wait until after dinner to eat those, but can you go and see if Angelo and Forrest are awake?" Then he turned back towards the other little boy and waited for an answer to his earlier question.

Angelo
Angelo hadn't dreamed at all during his nap. This was unusual for him as he almost always dreamed. Sitting up he noticed that two of the other boys had gotten up since they weren't in their beds. Angelo was worried that he was going to miss something so he hurriedly tried to get out of bed but ended up on the floor.
Forest:
Hearing a thud in his room Forrest jumped as he was startled from his sleep. Angelo had fallen onto the ground for one reason or another. "Why are you on the ground?" Forrest still had his blanket wrapped around his body since the air outside of the bed was always colder. He soon noticed the smell of food in the air and voices from down the hall. Dragging the blanket off of the bed with him.
(Does everyone sleep in the same room with bunk beds?)

"Are you ok?" Forrest asked Angelo, Squatting beside him in his blanket.

Dante: Finally making it to the gates to the house Dante was just happy to be home "*uck yea we finally made it!" "I think I should be able to get along with the other kids.... unless they turn out to be jerks like the kids at school." Either way Dante was hungry, dirty and tired and was finally getting home.

"I um f-fell," Angelo said embarrassed, his stutter was also showing which was not good. He was really embarrassed by the stutter and did his best to hide it. Standing back up he smelled the food. "Mmmm that smells good, let's go see what it is!" He said to his new friend holding out his hand. He was very affectionate for a four-year-old boy, and some people thought that was strange, but he could care less...he like showing people his affection.

( @SgShallow )

"I um f-fell," Angelo said embarrassed, his stutter was also showing which was not good. He was really embarrassed by the stutter and did his best to hide it. Standing back up he smelled the food. "Mmmm that smells good, let's go see what it is!" He said to his new friend holding out his hand. He was very affectionate for a four-year-old boy, and some people thought that was strange, but he could care less...he like showing people his affection.

( @SgShallow )
Forrest:
"Ok I'm starving." grabbing this strangers hand from under the blanket. "I hope there's no onions." Pulling the other boy up into his blanket, he grabs onto Angelo and trys to drag him towards the kitchen.

Dante:
Jumping out of the car Dante raced into the house. Kicking off his muddy shoes, he runs down one of the hallway. Passing the kitchen like a bat out of hell Dante races towards the little kids bathroom. "Sup Xavier, gotta piss be back." Running down the hallway he passes a moving blanket just out side the bedroom.

Angelo let himself be dragged under the boy's blanket. As they headed for the kitchen he remembered this boy's name was Forrest since the older boy Xavier had called him that earlier before the little boys took naps. As they headed down the hallway he saw a boy rushing toward them. Scared Angelo moved faster and stepped on the blanket causing the two boy to tumble to the ground.

Xavier
Xavier saw Dante flash by and was about to yell at him for swearing but knew he was already out of range to hear him. Turning back towards Desmond he said, "that is Dante..."

( @SgShallow @Tart

The ruckus downstairs floated upstairs and, while it was muffled by their closed door and such, Skye's and Summer's head still pounded away because of all of the noise. They don't know why they have headaches, they just know that they do. And that any loud sounds only added on to the pain. Being as sensitive as they were, even someone talking in a normal voice could sound like yelling to them and will make them make disgruntled noises of pain. Light was another thing that only added to their misery, which is why it was pretty dark in the room that they shared with Dante. They could only hope that no one or the blonde himself flicked the light switch on upon entering.

Tummies growling and rumbling, the twins knew that dinner was cooking, probably almost ready, and knew that they should go downstairs so they could eat it, but not feeling liking doing such things. No doubt, Dante was home from school. Maybe he could bring them their dinner so they wouldn't have to get out of bed and face everyone and the bright lights that they knew were on downstairs. Because of this, they could only wait and hope that Dante would come into the room so they could beg him to bring them dinner.

Reactions: andrew21234
Forest:
This other boy must be really clumsy. Forrest thought to himself. He fell again as an unknown kids flew past them into the next room. Since they were holding onto eachother Forrest fell over as well tangled in the blankets. "who's that?" Forrest asked while taking up defensive position in the blanket before getting up again.

Dante: Bolting Past the moving blanket Dante Turned and entered into the older boys room. Both of the Twins have been yelling at him every time he touches the light switch. So he decided it would be best if he kept the lights off in the actual room. Taking off his pants and underwear he stood at the toilet doing his business. Lacking any real sense of embarrassment with the twins he looked Over to see if the two Zombies were even alive while he was peeing. Noticing some movement that signaled they were at least alive Dante headed towards the bed they were sharing, after he washed his hands. "Hey Bubble butt, Pinky dink you guys awake?" Even now Dante could not pass up an opportunity to tease the two of them. Calling each of them one of the names he has made up for them over the years.

@Kitsune @andrew21234

Getting back up Angelo took a few steps away from Forrest, the blanket was big enough though that he was still under it. Instead of answering the boy's earlier question he appolagize saying, "I'm s-sorry n-normally I'm n-n-not so c-clumsy," he told the other boy. His face was hot with embarrassment as he had fallen down in front of the boy twice now....

( @SgShallow )

Zach
Zach reluctantly let go of Xavier and sat down, wiping away his tears as he flipped on all the lights, the fear trickling away slowly after each switch. He curled up into the seat and hugged his knees to his chest, leaning his head against the back. He nodded yes to the first question, his stomach growling at the pasta. His mom had cooked pasta for him, and it was his favorite. Zach thought about the second question, and shrugged as an answer. He hadn't gotten to talk to the other boys much, so he wasn't sure how he felt about them yet. Zach jumped a bit at the sudden noise of the door slamming open, followed by an older little boy rushing past the kitchen and stomps up the stairs. A man then entered the kitchen, wearing sweatpants and some weird shirt that read Nirvana. The male's hair was messy and all black, cut into some form of mohawk. Zach just stared at him, then went back to leaning against the chair.
Scottie
Scottie entered the home and yawned softly, tossing the keys to the car on a nearby coffee table. He watched Dante run off like a bat, then rolled his eyes at the young boys potty mouth. "Watch yourself, Dante!" Scottie yelled, in a somewhat of a scold. He really didn't mind the kid's bad language, unless it disrespected any of the others or he used in school. Scottie walked down the hall and into the kitchen, where he found 2 of the new little boys. A rather small one curled up into a chair, and another standing there. "Hey guys! Sup Xavier. Geez that smells good. Where did you even learn to cook? I can barely make cereal.." He chuckled and fell into a seat near the smaller boy. "Anything I can help with? Perhaps check in on the twins?"

Reactions: andrew21234
Dante: Bolting Past the moving blanket Dante Turned and entered into the older boys room. Both of the Twins have been yelling at him every time he touches the light switch. So he decided it would be best if he kept the lights off in the actual room. Taking off his pants and underwear he stood at the toilet doing his business. Lacking any real sense of embarrassment with the twins he looked Over to see if the two Zombies were even alive while he was peeing. Noticing some movement that signaled they were at least alive Dante headed towards the bed they were sharing, after he washed his hands. "Hey Bubble butt, Pinky dink you guys awake?" Even now Dante could not pass up an opportunity to tease the two of them. Calling each of them one of the names he has made up for them over the years.
"Why do you call us that? Like, what made you come up with those names?" Summer questioned immediately while answering Dante's own question by responding. Popping his head out from underneath the mess of covers, he waited patiently as his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room, seeing the silhouette of the other blonde male in the room. He was trying his best to glare at Dante, but 1) he was sure that the other kid couldn't even see him so he, therefore, didn't notice his glaring. 2) Even if he was able to see him, his puffy eyes and red nose would reduce the effect of his glaring dramatically and 3) Even if he wasn't sick and looking like a sad, kicked puppy, his glare wouldn't have any affect on the older boy because that's how Dante was. Obviously sensing that they'll never eat if it was left up to Summer, Skye popped his head from the beneath the covers as well and asked Dante in a soft, sick tone, "You think you could bring us up dinner? Too sick to go down and eat." A noise of agreement from Summer followed after his sentence.

"Why do you call us that? Like, what made you come up with those names?" Summer questioned immediately while answering Dante's own question by responding. Popping his head out from underneath the mess of covers, he waited patiently as his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room, seeing the silhouette of the other blonde male in the room. He was trying his best to glare at Dante, but 1) he was sure that the other kid couldn't even see him so he, therefore, didn't notice his glaring. 2) Even if he was able to see him, his puffy eyes and red nose would reduce the effect of his glaring dramatically and 3) Even if he wasn't sick and looking like a sad, kicked puppy, his glare wouldn't have any affect on the older boy because that's how Dante was. Obviously sensing that they'll never eat if it was left up to Summer, Skye popped his head from the beneath the covers as well and asked Dante in a soft, sick tone, "You think you could bring us up dinner? Too sick to go down and eat." A noise of agreement from Summer followed after his sentence.
Dante:
"Sure thing you guys." Dante secretly loves the twins like brothers he is just really bad at showing affection. Hearing the new kids out side the room Dante decided he should get some thing on before heading out of the room. "Since those new guys are here I should get some stuff on." Since the twins drawer was right there Dante pulled out a par of their Pj's pulling them on before running out of the room.

Forrest: The other boy seemed to be melting down for some reason. He was just looking at the floor with a red face. Putting his head underneath the other boys face "What's your name? I'm Forrest like a tree." Forrest's face was really close to Angelo's, so close that their foreheads were touching.

Daniel
Kaine dropped Daniel off, the small boy waved goodbye then the truck drove off, Daniel knocked three times on the door, then thought. Should i just walk in?. The boy then just decided to go in, if they get really mad then he'll just leave, Daniel opened the door then yelled. "Hey guys...It's Daniel, can i still stay there." Daniel was as polite as ever, but still wanted to be respectful of them.

When Scottie entered the kitchen he flashed him a smile. "Well while you and Kaine were off doing God knows what, I was busy having to cook and clean and after a while you get pretty good at it," he said. He had said it slightly bitterly, he didn't want to hurt his feelings, but so,sties taking care of the house and kids got tiring and now with four new little ones running around it would be even more difficult. "Dante went up to his room so I'll just ask him how they were when he gets back down here, but these two are Desmond and Zach, boys this is Scottie," he I formed the boys. Dinner was ready and as he was taking everything out into the dining room he saw Daniel come inside. Turing around he said, "Daniel of course you can." Legally they shouldn't let him stay with them, but thanks to Kaine's money they had friends in high places so they could just call CPS and work so,ething out with them.

Angelo
Angelo was shocked that the boy was so nice to him after he had knocked the boy down. He couldn't help but laugh when the boy said his name was like a tree. "My n-name's Angelo.....like an Angel with an O after it," he told the boy with a wide grin. He liked this boy already.

( @SgShallow @Tart @Justice_20 @Kitsune )

( anyone here?)
(To be honest, i love the RP, but i think we should reboot it, maybe just all new characters and at the wilson's? Not sure what everyone else thinks but ever since it died the first time it hasn't be the same, and life at the mansion is a little too good, ya know? But that's just me.)

When Scottie entered the kitchen he flashed him a smile. "Well while you and Kaine were off doing God knows what, I was busy having to cook and clean and after a while you get pretty good at it," he said. He had said it slightly bitterly, he didn't want to hurt his feelings, but so,sties taking care of the house and kids got tiring and now with four new little ones running around it would be even more difficult. "Dante went up to his room so I'll just ask him how they were when he gets back down here, but these two are Desmond and Zach, boys this is Scottie," he I formed the boys. Dinner was ready and as he was taking everything out into the dining room he saw Daniel come inside. Turing around he said, "Daniel of course you can." Legally they shouldn't let him stay with them, but thanks to Kaine's money they had friends in high places so they could just call CPS and work so,ething out with them.

Angelo
Angelo was shocked that the boy was so nice to him after he had knocked the boy down. He couldn't help but laugh when the boy said his name was like a tree. "My n-name's Angelo.....like an Angel with an O after it," he told the boy with a wide grin. He liked this boy already.

( @SgShallow @Tart @Justice_20 @Kitsune )
Forrest:
Grabbing the other boys arm Forrest started making his way down the hall while holding his arm. Even though they just met earlier that day Forrest's personality either helps him make friends quickly or annoy them just as fast.

Dante: Running back down the hall towards the kitchen he passes the two boys on his way to the kitchen the kitchen. Once entering the he quickly saw Xavier and Scottie walking about. Without missing a beat he began fixing some food out of the assortment of meals Xavier had made.

(We could @Justice_20 I don't have an issue doing both this and a reboot. I seem to be posting every day or two lately. I don't think we will be able to keep the same posts per day as before unless we all have schedules that can support us posting 2-4 times in the day.)

Angelo
Angelo was dragged along by the boy all the way to the kitchen. He enjoyed the boy's friendliness and smiled the entire time. When he saw the meal that had a been prepared his smile became ever wider. "Wow," he said, he had never seen such good looking food in his short life.

Xavier: Xavier saw Dante come into the kitchen, with a smile he asked, "how was your day little man?" He was still a little wary of Dante since just a few days ago he had angered Dante pretty badly by talking about his scars to Daniel.

Angelo
Angelo was dragged along by the boy all the way to the kitchen. He enjoyed the boy's friendliness and smiled the entire time. When he saw the meal that had a been prepared his smile became ever wider. "Wow," he said, he had never seen such good looking food in his short life.

Xavier: Xavier saw Dante come into the kitchen, with a smile he asked, "how was your day little man?" He was still a little wary of Dante since just a few days ago he had angered Dante pretty badly by talking about his scars to Daniel.

Forrest: arriving in the kitchen Forrest was really impressed at the amount of food as well. However he was determined to be a cool kid in this house. "Yep suure looks good" he tends to slur his words sometimes. "Let's go eat something" after finishing speaking to Angelo Forrest moved to climb onto one of the chairs at the table.

Dante: "Not much What's up" Dante hasn't really spoken to Xavier since his cuffumble with Daniel a few days ago. Since he Daniel vanished the day after. Not yet noticing that Daniel is amongst the new faces, Dante blames Xavier, even know it's not really his fault. Slapping a ton of food into two plates Dante double checks to make sure nothing is missing for the twins.

Angelo
Angelo was right behind Forrest, he didn't really know the other boys yet and he had become comfortable with Forrest. Climbing into the chair next to him he started to fill up his plate. He kept looking around half expecting one of the older boys to yell at him to put the food back, but they didn't to his surprise.

Xavier
Wasn't sure if Dante was still mad at him or not, Dante was funny that way. "Not much, after dinner I was wondering if we could talk?" He asked the younger boy. Xavier wanted to make sure he and Dante were cool, and if not then they could work something out.

( sorry I know they are bad posts, @SgShallow @Tart @Justice_20 @Kitsune , hey could everyone take a look at the group message to decide what we are going to do? I consider all of you co-owners of the RP (I'm the boss though haha) so I think it is important for us to make these decision together.....but no one will post :/ )

Angelo
Angelo was right behind Forrest, he didn't really know the other boys yet and he had become comfortable with Forrest. Climbing into the chair next to him he started to fill up his plate. He kept looking around half expecting one of the older boys to yell at him to put the food back, but they didn't to his surprise.

Xavier
Wasn't sure if Dante was still mad at him or not, Dante was funny that way. "Not much, after dinner I was wondering if we could talk?" He asked the younger boy. Xavier wanted to make sure he and Dante were cool, and if not then they could work something out.

( sorry I know they are bad posts, @SgShallow @Tart @Justice_20 @Kitsune , hey could everyone take a look at the group message to decide what we are going to do? I consider all of you co-owners of the RP (I'm the boss though haha) so I think it is important for us to make these decision together.....but no one will post :/ )
Forrest:
Seeing that Nobody minded, Forrest grabbed some food following after Angelo. Sitting back after filling his little plate Forrest decided he should wait for everyone before he started to eat. Looking around the room Forrest saw the Kid that was running around a few seconds ago. He just got in a second ago and already is in his pajamas. "Holy Cow you s-sure changed fast but your still all dirty?"

Dante: "Sure, Whatever I'm going to give the Twins some food" (@Kitsune ) Hearing the other boy make a comment Dante turned and looked at him. "No duh Dweeb. I was all Muddy from school, so I got changed... " Grabbing the twins plates Dante rushed out of the kitchen hopefully before Xavier could really say anything. From a certain perspective Dante is being nicer to the boy than he usually is when he first meets somebody.
Once Dante was in the hall he could hear somebody taking off their shoes behind him. Turning around he saw Daniel fumbling about with his shoes.
Trying the play it cool, Dante only said "Hey Daniel what's up" before continuing down the hall. Trying to hid his excitement Dante held his breath.

Forrest: "Oh...." As the other boy picked up the plates and left. Forrest was just sitting a little confused. "What's a dweeb? And why did he take so much food he's going to get fat." Forrest is very forward with people. "Why isn't he just eating here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.