The Watchful Seas Part 1: Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
May the almighty Roleplay Gods, revive the roleplay.
I think I may have put too much freedom into this...

I'll post a universal reply sometime this weekend

thank you for sticking along guys ^^

LIES, LIES I SAY, YOU'RE NOT THE DAN KENT. The ranked is our Lord and saviour Shia LaBeouf

LIES, LIES I SAY, YOU'RE NOT THE DAN KENT. The ranked is our Lord and saviour Shia LaBeouf
yo bro, you want me to post something for your character.
better yet! Y don't everyone ask me something they want me to present to their characters so that they don't feel bored and/or left out!!!

I know I'm asking a lot here, but could my boat be yellow. It's a weird request, but having a yellow boat gives you a sense of security, like you're less likely to be seen, you know ?

I know I'm asking a lot here, but could my boat be yellow. It's a weird request, but having a yellow boat gives you a sense of security, like you're less likely to be seen, you know ?
SURE, I mean, if that's what your character thinks, than I don't see why not :3

I was thinking a blue ship but then I was like " Nah, yellow would blend in with water better. " Can't deny my iron logic, sometimes I wonder if people like Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin etc all huddled up together and shared their knowledge if they'd be half as smart as me, the conclusion is always no, they'd be an eight as smart as me at best. What with the yellow in a blue ocean strategy.

I was thinking a blue ship but then I was like " Nah, yellow would blend in with water better. " Can't deny my iron logic, sometimes I wonder if people like Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin etc all huddled up together and shared their knowledge if they'd be half as smart as me, the conclusion is always no, they'd be an eight as smart as me at best. What with the yellow in a blue ocean strategy.
yeah, a strategy like that is unheard of!

hey guys, I posted

and sorry @GreatWest if I asserted myself into your situation, but I quickly wanted to leave room for interaction with at least two people before I get this story started

also @Daspro , If nobody will pick you up by the next post, I will make a post that will have an interaction from you, it involves a major plot point floating your way...if you'd like of course ^^

I have a mild erecting at the thought of it, OF COURSE I'DO LIKE THAT, I'm a bit offended that you may have thought I wouldn't! !!!

@Dedtoo
@Daspro
@GreatWest
@Lady Martinet

Are you guys still doing this RP? I *Hopefully* posted for each of you to do something, save for Daspro as he waits on you guys :3

what, did you guys get preoccupied? Or do you want to quit this cuz it's too slow? because someytimes, with all those speedy RP's you kinda need a slow one to work out the thought process a little bit, you know?

but I mean, not this slow!

*cracks whip*

COME ON!!! LETSA DO SOME ARPEEING!!!

I actually thought I had posted. But apparently I'm a big dumdum. So I'll get posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.