The Watchful Seas Part 1: Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting on it, should be done tonight!

Guys, I have an IC up, everyone but one guy may post :3

Because Cat was likely off drinking root beer with his cat, I'll have to post the IC here.

The Watchful Seas: Restoration (IC) | IwakuRoleplay.com

Enjoy your pirating.

You internet pirates!
It's actually because I'm on my phone!

thank you very much though!

also, feel free to play the story out as you want, if it is descriptive and logical, then I'll allow it, all i did in the first post is give you a situation, and I cannot wait to see what your mad posting skillez turn them into!

Last edited:
Reactions: Archwar
OMG @Archwar do you know how hard it was to find a pirate beastkin pic and it NOT be Foxy? It was very frustrating.

But there you are, eager to throw it in anyways :D

But thankyou for getting this post train started!

OMG @Archwar do you know how hard it was to find a pirate beastkin pic and it NOT be Foxy? It was very frustrating.

But there you are, eager to throw it in anyways :D

But thankyou for getting this post train started!
Oh trust me, by the end of this Rp, I'll be bringing in Captain Hook, Edward Kenway, and various others I can think of.

Let the ships battle!

Oh trust me, by the end of this Rp, I'll be bringing in Captain Hook, Edward Kenway, and various others I can think of.

Let the ships battle!
oh come on, everybody knows Shay Cormack's The best pirate out there!

Just putting it out there: Whatever the Lizardkin says in italics is not spoken in common/english, but their own language. :3

(IC IS NOW IN OVERVIEW AS WELL!!!)
Guys, I posted, which means
YAY! I POSTED!!
@Amai Kyuti can as well!
(However, @Dedtoo will have to wait a bit)

Also, feel free to post AS MUCH AS YOU WANT! I merely gave you situations to start off and deal with, meta-gaming with the story IS allowed ( to a reasonable extent) , as this is a free-form RP made for many people at once! The only times you need a reply are with the following:

-Player and Player Interaction
-Player and Major NPC Interaction
-Player(s) and Stronghold Interaction
-Player(players, most likely) and Legendary Ship Interaction
-Key Story updates (the very beginning of most of my posts, usually short NPC and NPC interactions)
-Anything conflicting with key story elements (I.E destroying a convoy mentioned in a key story update or capturing/razing a city)
- A player has entered a new area on the map that has yet to be discovered by another player (once every location show on the map is found, this will no longer be needed as all info will then be provided for you :3)

BUT, if you're finished and want something new to post about, PLEASE! Feel free to PM me if you want a new situation being thrown out to you!

Last edited:
Guys, I'm pretty sure I don't have to reply to EVERYONE,
And I cannot post twice in a row, please if you want me to post something for you, please PM me!!!

I'll post in a few, I was waiting to see if someone else would first. It'd be easy to flood the thread with tales from The Visitor but this isn't just one person's story.

oh come on guys! Why is nobody posting? I gave you all the creativity in the world! Do I have to start placing people up as afk?

also, @Amai Kyuti , you may post now!

POOSTED
@Dedtoo and @Archwar may post as well now!

also, can I have a roll call as to see who is here and who needs to be PMed?

Go on without me, been busy with stuff so my posting will be slow, but I'll try!
oh ur fine, I understand, we've all been slow lately, so just post when ready ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
Status
Not open for further replies.