The Warriors

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops. Sorry; I've been on RPGuild for half a year, so I got used to their slang. IC = In Character. The actual role-play thread.

...H-Hey, if you guys don't mind I'll be taking that Male spot...

Actually RayChel was the one who dragged me into this xD
I'll probably make the only pure Human if you guys are fine with that. I'll work on my CS in a jiffy.

Ah, alrighty xD; if your a full blooded human then you can practice the art of magic if you want

sVj4XLE.png

Race: Human
Kingdom: Light Kingdom

Appearance:
WpVXyNC.jpg

Caeden stands at a height of 5'10''. He has slightly long brown hair and golden brown eyes full of determination. He wears a long, thick coat and a pair of sturdy spaulders, which he often keeps neat and tidy. He is almost never seen without his shieldhe'd be seen wandering, eating, sleeping, or even bathing while it's still strapped to his arm.

Abilities: Caeden can harness the power of lightning from within him, able to conjure up lightning bolts when he so pleases as a means of offense. His wand amplifies these bolts and it grants him the ability to do devastating damage to anyone who opposes him. Any foe who ever gets hit by these lightning bolts have a chance to be electrocuted, stunning them and dealing damage over a period of time.
His abilities are not only limited to offense, however. If his comrades ever suffer fatal wounds or diseases, he can call forth the will of the gods to regenerate their wounds or rid them of their diseases. He can also use these supportive abilities in order to strengthen his comrades' defenses, or power up their abilities. What Caeden excels in magic power and supportive abilities, he lacks in speed and physical strength.

Personality: Caeden is a kind and caring young man who has high hopes for the future. He has always opposed the idea of sacrificing comrades or their well-being just so his people could achieve peace. This is one of the reasons why he did his best in climbing up the ranks of the King's warriors, so that he could not only protect his people, but also prove that sacrificing others is not the only way to achieve one's goals.
He does his best to get along with his comrades. He makes it a point that if they are ever going to survive this ordeal, they would need to get along. He could never get himself to hate anyone despite what they have done in the past. He believes that people could change no matter how cruel or indifferent one may be. Who knows? Maybe this ideology of his might just bring his downfall.
He also has a horrible sense of humor. It takes him a long time to get one joke, and often he wonders why it's so funny in the first place.

Background: Caeden was born and raised in a poor family, but nonetheless he looked up to King Athetz like he was his savior. He has always dreamed to be serving the King as his Knight, vanquishing the warriors from the Dark Kingdom and saving his people from their evil deeds. He was scolded by his parents when they heard of his overambitious dream, telling him that if he sets off to war, they might never see him again. But that did not stop Caeden from training in secrecy.
Eventually, his parents came to accept his dream. He has never shown any interest nor skill in the family business, that is, tailoring clothes. Caeden's determination in training was enough for his parents to be convinced that it is what Caeden really wants, and that whatever happens to him is his full responsibility.
Caeden was accepted as a Knight of the Light Kingdom, and he takes pride in serving the King and protecting his people.

Relationship: None.

Weapons:
J72LcvO.jpg

Wand of Terramai
A wand that amplifies the user's magic. As a pure human, Caeden is just slightly above average when it comes to the arts of magic, so he uses this in order to do significantly more damage, or generate enough regenerative magic to close fatal wounds.

zj9Y5lS.jpg

Shield of Terramai
A shield that grants the user a sort of barrier that could deflect magic to an extent. This does not grant Caeden invincibility, but he is able to tank most attacks, and the gem at the center acts as a sort of bait to lure demons away from the others, so they could clobber them away without worrying about being attacked.

Other:
  • He adjusts his shield strap whenever he gets nervous, excited, or just bored.
  • This character is heavily influenced by the Cleric in Dragon Nest, an MMORPG. Hell, even the pic I used is a fan art of a Cleric.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hooray! A question, though:
Blaire sat on the dining table
Did you mean sitting on it, or just seated at it? I would like on a lot more, but then you wouldn't really be able to lean on it.

sVj4XLE.png

Race: Human
Kingdom: Light Kingdom

Appearance:
WpVXyNC.jpg

Abilities: Caeden can harness the power of lightning from within him, able to conjure up lightning bolts when he so pleases as a means of offense. His wand amplifies these bolts and it grants him the ability to do devastating damage to anyone who opposes him. Any foe who ever gets hit by these lightning bolts have a chance to be electrocuted, stunning his enemies and dealing damage over a period of time.
His abilities are not only limited to offense, however. If his comrades ever suffer fatal wounds or diseases, he can call forth the will of the gods to regenerate their wounds or rid them of their diseases. He call also use these supportive abilities in order to strengthen his comrades' defenses, or power up their abilities.

Personality: Caeden is a kind and caring young man who has high hopes for the future. He has always opposed the idea of sacrificing comrades or their well-being just so his people could achieve peace. This is one of the reasons why he did his best in climbing up the ranks of the King's warriors, so that he could not only protect his people, but also prove that sacrificing others is not the only way to achieve one's goals.
He does his best to get along with his comrades. He makes it a point that if they are ever going to survive this ordeal, they would need to get along. He could never get himself to hate anyone despite what they have done in the past. He believes that people could change no matter how cruel or indifferent one may be. Who knows? Maybe this ideology of his might just bring his downfall.
He also has a horrible sense of humor. It takes him a long time to get one joke, and often he wonders why it's so funny in the first place.

Background: Caedan was born and raised in a poor family, but nonetheless he looked up to King Athetz like he was his savior.
Relationship: None.
Weapon:
Other:

As soon as you get your weapon in, your ACCEPTED xD

Hey, uhm... can I ask what the status of the kingdoms are, say, five years prior to the start of the RP?

What do you mean status? You want their background? >.<

No, I mean, did the demons already take over five years ago? Are the kingdoms at a momentary peace? Did the Light and Dark kingdoms still go to war?

Ah, its been 50 years since the demons had been sealed and now they've been loose for almost a month. Yes, the Kingdoms are at a momentary peace. The Light and Dark Kingdom will/might go to war after agreement of working together is over:). Was that alright? (I haven't decided if the Light and Dark Kingdoms will still fight after everything yet)

It might depend on how the RP plays out. Interesting thought, no?

I'm finally done... sorta... =A=
Sorry if it's too long, I go all out with CSs D:

Lol it isn't to long at all, nice character >.<; post whenever your ready:)

Status
Not open for further replies.