The Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone know how to make a map?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I know how to make a map. No, I can't make one.

Do we need it to keep going? Everyone has answered in one way or another.

Don't judge the map lol, I got the picture online and just went with it >.< I meant to put the Dark Kingdom in Green though; I hope its easy to understand, I've never made a map before

50e70f14-54a9-4993-91bb-2e929b900a81_zps35e54868.jpg

There isn't enough chatter! Talk, people! What's your favorite color? Do you like FPS or RPG? Or maybe JRPGs? If you could go on a date with anyone, who would it be and why?

I like the color red, I have no idea what any of that is, if I got to go on a date it would probably be with... hm, well I'm not really a relationship person lol >.< what about you?

Azure and Gold, definitely an RPG person, and I'd go on a date with David Archuleta just so he would sing to me.

...Uhm... Black and red, RPG and JRPG, and... uhhh... Iunno.

...But no, seriously, favorite anime?
Soon, when everyone's close enough with each other, the IC would start having posts piled up as well. But the time zones are rather... restraining, to say the least =.=

Yea well that's true X] I live California so right now its 1:18AM >.<, I usually get off of this at around this time or a bit later:)
I'm not really a fan of anime but I do love Inuyasha, I'm more of a manga person:] hmm... how about favorite holiday?

I can't pick just one favorite! How am I even supposed to compare DeathNote to SAO? Where would I fit A Certain Magical Index? Nope, I love them all! I like manga, too (Get Love!! makes me squeal like a fangirl), but what I really like right now are Korean Webtoons.

My favorite holiday is Christmas. Two weeks with the entire family back together at home isn't something that happens any other time. And then there's all the lights, and the chance to give presents, and doorbell-ditching fudge at people's houses. ^^ The most wonderful time of the year.

x[ that's because not everyone posted to get the thing up and running, I'll message everyone to see if they still want in though

Status
Not open for further replies.