The Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... so much for being the only pure human... ;_;
I got an electric guitar for christmas if you guys were wondering.

Very cool. Do you have a good amp to go with it?

Nothing special really. Just good enough for bedroom practice. After all, this is my first o-o

im thinking on how to get into it since he is a gate duty guard, is it like a special call for him or something to join the warriors?

Ah, how about since the King knows how talented Vantis is and personally asked him if you could join the group? The King could possibly want to use this as a test to see if he's worthy as a private guard for the Royal family?

Really? After this he'll be a hero. Guard duty will be far too mundane when this is over.

Yea, I couldn't really think of anything else; being a private guard for the royal family sounded like a big promotion to me lol. Any ideas?

This job needs done, and he is amazingly well suited to do it. His skill-set isn't meant for patrolling a wall; it's meant for kicking demon tail.

Yea but I'm talking after the demons are put back in the seal, if he still wanted to have a job then he could be a private guard; since he would end up a hero afterwards then he would gain a lot of respect, recognition as more. But its up to Akuma so its whatever:)

lol lol thank you for the admiration towards my character, but would you want me to just rp for the king or would someone do such a thing?

Ah well the King isn't even really an important character in the rp but if you want sure, as soon as you get your first post in then the King as well as Queen Olivia will be seeing them off:)

sorry for all the question and i swear this is the last one, Seeing them off? so does that mean i have to haul ass to the castle meeting room lol

Lol its alright, answering questions is easy-peesy xD. If you don't want to start with your character in castle then he'll have to be fast if he doesn't want to miss out on anything xD, then the King and Queen will pretty much kick everyone out of the castle to start their journey x]x]

Lona's first post said everyone was gathered. Otherwise the dark kingdom wouldn't have been present; I would've started with a battle sequence. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.