The Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't want this to die off so quickly. =A=

@Akuma Why? There isn't a terribly large difference.

And Catz hasn't posted anything here other than the CS a week ago. I've never trusted the attention span of a cat, personally.

i just like being nuetral :P but its okay i can just make probably a badass warrior or something

Yea, at the moment light is the only one that's opened but who said light can't be badass?

I don't spend enough time here. Time to chatter!

Favorite Christmas present: Tales of Symphonia - Dawn of the New World. What about you? Anything fantastic you want to tell me about?

I confess, I've never tried those. I don't think I've ever eaten lamb.

Lol, its delicious; ah, I also LOVE chocolate volcano cake! Yummy yummy

HD-Game-Hero-Desktop-Wallpaper-992x620.jpg

Name: Vantis Malblid
Race: Human
Kingdom: Light kingdom
Ability (only 3, read the info on the kingdoms if you want to know ability types):
Igni Sancto (Holy fire): The user can manipulate holy flames, which are especially effective against evil and demons and are inextinguishable by normal means. It may also trap or immobilize angels or demons, rather than killing them outright. The color of the flames varies, blue, white, or the normal of light Fire

Evocatio Dei (Divine summoning): The user psychically transports the person, creature, or object of choice by means of teleportation. This may also result from a previous summoning contract, which creates a connection between the summon and summoner. In Vantis case he has made a bond with three angelic warriors which he summons through his holy fire.
Azail
images
, the close combat angel,
images
Auria the archer angel,
images
Luxor the reaper
Personality: Silent, calm, Helpful, determined
Background: Vantis grew up working with his father underneath the kings feet, his father used to be a type of butler to the king yet the king had not really noticed Vantis father and his tremendous skills at combat. Until on a hunt that went bad turned worse. His father had ranked up and became a hunter who went out an you know hunted but he wasn't that bad of hunter but he was more for protection. When out on a hunt they came across large beast, which they had been tracking before but lost the trail. This beast had come back with vengeance and had attacked the group head on, killing off about two hunters before most of them retreated. Vantis father remained there fighting the beast, but never returned. it lingered through the hunters that he had slain the beast but died of tremendous wounds created by the creature. But vantis still swears to this day that he can hear his fathers whistling and song in the forest, and he swears to fight by the king to defend all from such a fate that his father did suffer. But as of now he works as a guard of the tower so he mainly patrols and keeps a watchful eye on the gates.

Relationship: None ( as of yet ;) )
Weapon:
images
Sancta in vento urente (Holy blight): The sword is engraved with holy symbols which gives it a harmonic glow of white light, but it has adapted to the powers in which vantis holds, as he can force fire around the blade making cutting effect and lengthen his strike range.
Ruptor ignis! ( Fire breaker ): It follows the same concept of holy blight but it is just a metal rod about 3ft long, and he forces the holy flames around it, which allows him to take shape of the sword he wants, this is the main weapon he uses as it shape shifts to weapons like, spears, or even a shield.

Other: He awkwardly zones out at times

His silence can be broken by that of an interesting topic

He enjoys looking at other users weapons.

(i just kind of winged it with the guy, so lets see what you think and if its to much i can tone it down...alot)​

Lol I don't really see anything wrong with it, its creative:)

ACCEPTED, you can now post xD

Since you asked for critiques...

The bad to start with. He's only a guard. No, that's not what I object to; he's on gate duty, but has two magical weapons and pacts with three angels. How did he come across them, and why did the angels agree to pact with this person? (If this is something you will address during the RP, perfect; just disregard this)
As a grammar tick, you said the beast killed "about two hunters." Does this mean it killed 2.1 hunters? 1.8? 'About' should only be used for round numbers (about a dozen, about a score, about thirty, etc.) and never one so small.

Now for some good. ^^ He's well suited for slaying demons, so it's understandable why he would be chosen. His personality is well suited for the Light Kingdom (though I was hoping for a zealot or inquisitor to fight with all the time). The story about his father is good, and I hope I can get more of it during the role-play. I like the summons, as well, so I really have to ask: will they be minor characters we all interact with from time to time, and not just battle assets?

thank you for such great advice so i can flush him out if i ever want to use it again, and the summons arn't like going to be roaming the battlefield for hours on end. it is sort of like final fantasy when they summon a beast and it fights for them but they can only have one out. he will most likely only summon them in the rare occasion he needs help or does not feel like fighting.

No conversations? No teasing? Just fights? *sniffle*

lol you want me to fight with you? i mean i can pull them out whenever and if i further develope the skill i can place two on the battlefield

I want to see them as people, not weapons. I hope you're ready for that. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.