The Warped World SignUp/OOC(OPEN)

Should zones have their own effects? Ex. Wasteland's storms can weaken powers.

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Banana so I don't care!

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Yes, but only a few zones.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they both gonna be in the city? I've been thinking of how possibly getting Blade Wolf's new chassis could work through a quest back in the city. Perhaps it could have a slight tie to a boss.

I want to attempt to avoid railroading as that can kill Rps. So therefore there will be different ways of handling them.

Well thats only railroading thing I'm planing on doing. Than I figure it give me a bit more of choices for options in future events.

Wait, one question. Is there a rule about self-inserts? Like, say I bring myself in. If I see a character I know of, do I pretend to not know him or her to avoid confusion?

That would be considered a fourth wall break and would require a character ability or if your character is meant for comedic relief. Besides that the characters you bring in would not know about the others.

I see... Shoot, who to choose then...? I have between Commander Video (BIT.TRIP), Uberhero Patapon (Patapon 3), or some other canon character that I can't think of that I can role-play... Can't do the VVVVVV crew. AH!

Name/alias/titles: Deemo

Origin: DEEMO (That game on Androids and iPhones.)

Personality: Not much is known about Deemo's personality besides the fact that he loves to read, he's a pianist, and he's really friendly and gentle.

Appearance:
dPyEl5a.jpg

Species: ???

Backstory: Deemo has been alone for almost his entire life... Even though there was the Masked Lady, she barely spoke. He spent his days playing music or reading in his library. He was playing the piano one day when a young girl, Tress, suddenly came falling down from a hatch. The girl didn't know who she was or where she was. With her as company, he quickly befriended her, playing her some music; some times her even singing along. Soon, a sprout began to grow from the piano... That's where he had a plan.
20140806-212743-77263372.jpg

If his piano playing grew the sprout, then he can keep playing to grow a tree from that sprout! And from that tall tree Tress can climb up and return where she came from! And that's what he did, but the girl stayed. She seemed to enjoy him, no matter how much she missed home. He was there for her.
Tree_20m.jpg

Powers and Abilities: He's a pianist, that's for one. And the fact that playing a piano can grow a tree? That's something.

Weaknesses: He's not really much of a fighter. Also, he's pretty fragile.

Destructive Capacity: Below Street Level.

Speed: Can't access the link at the moment, but I'd say his walking speed is average and his running speed is average.

Durability: Human Level

Lifting Strength: Average Human

Striking Strength: Class H

Stamina: Due to being in a small, enclosed area his entire life, his stamina is pretty low. He CAN walk for large distances, though.

Standard Equipment: A few books.

Intelligence: Pretty high with musical intelligence. Average overall.

Theme song:

Reactions: Archwar
Alright. Accepted. Wonder how this will turn out. And I thought I fixed the darn link!

Ok, update on the speed link. I'm changing it to the marvel speed which has fewer options, but there's also a few others on it such as intelligence. You can also modify the speed if ya want.

Would it be okay if I use my Teen Titans' RP OC? He's old and I never got to use him for any DC Universe or Teen Titan RPs. I can dumb down his abilities enough to where they are fair and as a heads up, he's very similar to Raven. They come from the same home, both are relatives of her demon king father, etc. But yeah, would this be okay?

Would it be okay if I use my Teen Titans' RP OC? He's old and I never got to use him for any DC Universe or Teen Titan RPs. I can dumb down his abilities enough to where they are fair and as a heads up, he's very similar to Raven. They come from the same home, both are relatives of her demon king father, etc. But yeah, would this be okay?
Sure. If his abilities are overpowered, you can tone them down.

Reactions: King_Dalmasca
Oh good looks like the threads still getting some attention.

Name
Dante "Fenrir" Roth
Origin
Azarath
Personality
Dante doesn't care for much of the world as it is. He keeps to himself and generally doesn't care for personal interaction with others. But he can't help being a compassionate person when people are hurt, troubled, or in danger.
Race/Species
Azarathian - Half-Demon
Appearance
Coming Soon! *I plan to draw him*
Backstory
Dante chooses not to reflect on the past and only look forward to creating a new future. After journeying far from his home world in order to experience new things, he finds that his new home is far from protected. It's in danger of extinction of its inhabitants furthermore complete annihilation. Dante now chooses to take on his old 'Hero' name Fenrir and protect these people from harm as much as he possibly can.
Powers/Abilities
Astral Projection, Half - Demon Transformation, Telekinesis and Telekinetic Abilities, Long-Distance Teleportation, Telepathy/
Levitation, Above-Average Physical Condition, Experienced Hand-To-Hand Combatant, Multilingualism, Empathy(Empathetic Healing, Empathetic Creation and Projection)

Weaknesses
Letting go of his emotions, especially rage, can make him vulnerable to attacks that have more power than his own and eventually it will corrupt him. Powers are useless if he does not admit he is afraid yet not afraid to fight back. Anger is the ultimate weakness, changing his form into a monstrous demon that wishes only to feed on all mortal souls.
Destructive Capacity
Planetary (Demon Lord if acceptable) - Catch: Highest level due to weaknesses. This level is rarely, if ever, activated due to high control over emotions. Normal level of D.C. is Mountain(s).
Speed
Superhuman (32 mph rough estimate)
Durability
Multi-City Block Level
Lifting Strength
Superhuman Class T (Mountains or Pyramids) with powers.
Without powers it is average lifting strength for your superhuman.

Striking Strength
Class KJ - Kilojoule class - Slightly Superhuman
Stamina
High Level compared to that of "Batman"
Standard Equipment
A basic old war katana. A Lore Book
with many spells and incantations.
Intelligence
Average - High: Limited to that of the mortal world. To that of the other world(s), quite vast.
Theme Song
Pantera - 10s

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I can't reply in the group yet I'll say it here. i didn't join the group yet because i didn't know about it until just a few minutes ago.

Accepted. Keep the demon lord stuff in check as other characters don't come near the power level of this guy. Also, I might be introducing a special item humans and lower level supers to use against beings such as superman.

Also, we have a group!

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-group/the-warped-group.689/group-detail

Used to prevent clutter and help organize events.
Demon Lord powers under check? No problemo! Like I said, their rare due to his high level of control over his emotions. If at all, it'll probably happen once. XD

My guess is that the demon lord form will pop up near the end. The Collective are going to have a surprise indeed and they will also give you a surprise!

And just like that, you've gained my undivided attention.

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
Oh, this is going to be one hell of an RP. Can't wait till the impending ending. All interested like my first time playing Kingdom Hearts! Lol Loggin' out for now though. Later!

Status
Not open for further replies.