The Warped World SignUp/OOC(OPEN)

Should zones have their own effects? Ex. Wasteland's storms can weaken powers.

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Banana so I don't care!

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Yes, but only a few zones.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, who is ready for a boss battle?

It wil be minor though. Just facing off against a bigger version of the Ales.

Alright, Liger is now a Game Moderator which means he has control over certain things. If you wish to become one just PM me!

Just so everyone knows I'm taking control of the raider group for Archwar to help make this boss battle more diverse. So lads, lets kill ourselves a boss. And I'm open to any ideas for events so pm me if you have any and I'll get back to you asap. I promise I won't bite.

Alright. And I just wanted to say: YEA!! PRISM week is over!! Which means I can return to my very busy schedule of having no social life and role playing!!

We need more people! Any ideas on how to attract more people?

Edit: Make sure to check out the group!

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps theres a way outside of the banner ad to promote it? Otherwise people may join if they see it active and know the sign ups are still open.

We can try inviting some people. I did make a thread advertising it.

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry that I haven't posted yet!!!!! I've been really busy and evidently Iwaku decided it doesn't wanna send me email alerts anymore, so I don't get little reminders to get on. :P Anyway, I'll get Aesly's picture up as soon as I can, and I'll start right after that!

Reactions: Cloudjumper
Aye comrade. We're currently in the middle of a mini-boss fight.

Yeah, I'm reading up now. Applause up for the speedy response time btw :applause:

Reactions: Archwar
Being late to the party never hurt anyone. Well I guess thats not entirely true here.

Well, I have a feeling that my character is gonna get pretty hurt for being late. As you may have noticed if you look at his bio, he's not really built for combat. He's just really smart.

Remember that actions will also effect the story. Killing this Centurion won't have much effect as it is simply a taste of what is to come. However, it will affect the area should it be killed. I also suppose I could list the options of what to do with it in the OOC so here they are.

A. Kill the thing resulting in a lower count of Ales in the general area.

B. Spare it resulting the population being higher, but the Ales wil be less aggressive.

C. Run the hell away. The only result is that the raiders will be very pissed at you.

Perhaps that should be something to add to the group as well? To show how certain areas are affected by choices.

The Centurion is a mini-boss which means it can be encountered again. There might be different options everytime, but for regular and rare bosses there will be the option and a status of what happened to it.

So a mini boss like this might have small effects on the area whether it lives or dies, whereas a boss would have a much more detrimental effect.

Yes. Like the two optional bosses that I'll be introducing after a bit via the survivalist.

Edit: That is if he survives.

Status
Not open for further replies.