The Warped World SignUp/OOC(OPEN)

Should zones have their own effects? Ex. Wasteland's storms can weaken powers.

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Banana so I don't care!

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Yes, but only a few zones.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, here's the major things that happened.

Characters met up and fought a mini-boss along with some NPCs.

One NPC guided characters to the Glade where another character made a entrance. This dragged on for a while.

Blade went on to find a Collective A.I. elemental called Chesna

Commander X went to find a piece of armor left for him.

Hamzah went to the Library and contacted Dante. Dante is the guy who made the epic entrance. X also arrived shortly after and asked if Hamzah found anything interesting. Fact is the Collective might be defensive A.I.s and are currently discussing some far fetched technology.

Once characters got to the Glade, the Wasteland Thugs(NPC raider faction) began appearing near the Glade and are planning to invade it. Blade is currently trying to convince the Thugs to calm themselves and figure out a non-violent way.

Rose has discovered that the TARDIS somehow managed to get into the Warped World.

Dante and Celestia are conversing with one another.

And Fredrick(character A.I.) is currently going around causing some chaos inside the Collective network.

Nothing much has happened then. Some characters had to be put as inactive as players didn't respond or lost interest.

Yeah guys. From the looks of it this Rp is starting to die off and overall people who have shown interest haven't joined up yet so I might restart it. However, I'll give it a few more days and if things do start to spark then it will live!

Well, if you really think restarting it will bring more people go for it. Will we have to make new characters or should we keep our current ones?

You can choose. If you choose to keep your old ones then you can just copy and paste the app and I'll happily accept! :). Though I might modify it so it can attract more Rpers.

Reactions: CoreyXIX
Aye. I might start working on a new version of this either tonight or tomorrow and it might be a group discussion thread.

Alright. If you need/want any ideas feel free to chat with me. I'll message back ASAP.

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
Status
Not open for further replies.