The Warped World SignUp/OOC(OPEN)

Should zones have their own effects? Ex. Wasteland's storms can weaken powers.

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Banana so I don't care!

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Yes, but only a few zones.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say Archwar, I think you put more care into constructing setting and rules than I usually see people do. It is a refreshing change of pace!

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
Thanks! Though, I've seen better ones than mine. Doesn't mean I can't try and get better.

Almost anybody can improve if they try enough. You're definitely off on a good track. I don't doubt there may be better one out there but this is still good! On the last site I cam here from I was practically knee deep in shoddy characters/players/GMs whenever I found an RP I was interested in. This and the other RP I'm in are good as gold in comparison.

• Love
Yeah, thanks again!

Also, I suggest we wait for the others. We can't let them get behind now can we?

Reactions: CoreyXIX
Agreed, I'll hold off and wait for others to catch up some with us.

• Thank You
Is is okay if I add this guy, too?

App: Jaysunn
Name/alias/titles: Diggersby

Origin (Where they come from. Ignore if custom): Pokémon

Personality: Diggersby has a bipolar personality; either it's hardworking and industrious, or it's lazy and lounging around. Diggersby just does its own thing. It likes carrots.

Appearance:
250px-660Diggersby.png

Species: Diggersby

Backstory: Diggersby, the Digging Pokémon. Diggersby

Powers and Abilities: Earthquake, Return, U-Turn, Wild Charge. Huge Power (Doubles ATTACK stat.)

Weaknesses: Water, Grass, Ice, Fighting. Its ability Huge Power can be annulled.

Destructive Capacity: City Block

Speed: 255

Durability: 190 DEF, 190 SP.DEF

Lifting Strength: "With their powerful ears, they can heft boulders of a ton or more with ease. They can be a big help at construction sites."

Striking Strength: 464 ATK (with Huge Power)

Stamina: 312 HP

Standard Equipment: Choice Scarf (Makes Diggersby faster at the cost of being able to use one of its moves during a battle.)

Intelligence: Understands human speech and can communicate with others outside of its species. Shows advanced critical-thinking skills and has an understanding of emotion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is is okay if I add this guy, too?
App: Jaysunn
Name/alias/titles: Diggersby
Origin (Where they come from. Ignore if custom): Pokémon
Personality: Diggersby has a bipolar personality; either it's hardworking and industrious, or it's lazy and lounging around. Diggersby just does its own thing. It likes carrots.
Appearance:
250px-660Diggersby.png
Species: Diggersby
Backstory: Diggersby, the Digging Pokémon. Diggersby
Powers and Abilities: Earthquake, Return, U-Turn, Wild Charge. Huge Power (Doubles ATTACK stat.)
Weaknesses: Water, Grass, Ice, Fighting. Its ability Huge Power can be annulled.
Durability: 190 DEF, 190 SP.DEF
Lifting Strength: "With their powerful ears, they can heft boulders of a ton or more with ease. They can be a big help at construction sites."
Striking Strength: 464 ATK (with Huge Power)
Stamina: 312 HP
Standard Equipment: Choice Scarf (Makes Diggersby faster at the cost of being able to use one of its moves during a battle.)
Intelligence: Understands human speech and can communicate with others outside of its species. Shows advanced critical-thinking skills and has an understanding of emotion.
Nothing appears wrong, though I do want a bit more detail on the powers.

Alright, accepted. Though, some powers/abilities are out of place.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
To those who haven't posted yet in the IC.

Get your arse into the IC! We're waiting!

Unless something is going on, please let me know.

Sorry, I've been meaning to post, I just wanted to add some of the Bad Wolf info to Rose's CS. That and this week I have the PRISM concert in band. I will definitely try and post soon.

Sorry, I've been meaning to post, I just wanted to add some of the Bad Wolf info to Rose's CS. That and this week I have the PRISM concert in band. I will definitely try and post soon.
Alright. Good luck!

Name/alias/titles: Prototype LQ-84I aka Blade Wolf

Origin (Where they come from. Ignore if custom): Metal Gear Rising - Revengence

Age: Suspected around 4 months since development and cancellation.

Personality: He lacks an aggressive personality and prefers to either stealth kill or down right avoid engagements, but will resort to violence if there is no other choice.

Appearance:
Tumblr_m8sl44Pa5m1r6hu3go3_1280.jpg

Species: Blade Wolf Prototype

Backstory: LQ-84I was built as a prototype of the LQ-84 line by Desperado LLC featuring an advanced A.I. chip which led to more problems than solutions when it began to have thoughts of freedom from its designed duty and lacked in terms of brutality and aggressive behavior during missions.

Powers and Abilities: Can use his internal core you heat up his launch able chainsaw, the 6 knives that he stores on his back legs which can be thrown with his tail and his frontal claws for a short time. However using these drains his internal core energy which if depleted leaves him completely shut down until he receives an energy charge to reboot him.

Weaknesses: While very agile his shell is very frail and can't sustain much damage and lacks long range weaponry besides his knives. Even small arms fire can damage him if hit too many times as he has no way to deflect the bullets.

Destructive Capacity: Wall/tree level

Speed: Mildly Super Human

Durability: Slightly above average human.

Lifting Strength: Above Average Human

Striking Strength: Class KJ

Stamina: High

Standard Equipment: Back mounted chainsaw which he can launch to twice his length. 6 knives held on his back legs that he can cover in searing heat for a short time and throw with his 3 tendrils on his tail as well as create the same heat for his chainsaw. A slight heat boost to his fore claws that give him enough time for one strike without consuming as much energy as the chainsaw or knives.

Intelligence: Between 225-250

Theme song:

Awesome, now I guess I should get myself caught up and work on an intro

Just to prevent clutter on the info page, I'll make a group which will keep track of Faction Relationships, important NPCs and events/locations, individual events, enemy types, and a bit of lore. Also, there are a few endings which can be achieved.

Unity ending- The good ending where the factions unite to fight the Collective and rebuild. Our heroes also go home.

Defeated ending- The bad ending and we would want to avoid this one as the factions tear each other apart, the Collective take over the Warped World, and our heroes do manage to get home, but the Collective start to enter their worlds. Possible sequel.

The Truth ending- A modified version of the Unity ending expect our heroes and factions find out the reason for the existence of the Warped World and the truth behind their origins. There will be hints throughout the role play. Note: Original and Pre-existing characters have different origins.

Well this'll make it interesting. I'll join the group when you get it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.