The Walls [Sparkling Loreon & Innocent Devil]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Awwww." Karina giggled a bit before rolling off the couch and onto the floor. "Ow... Did not go as planned.." She crawled over to where Lucas was laying and gently stroked his head. She slowly slid her hand down his back in comforting him. There was no way she could resist the urge to pet him.

As he barely felt being petted on the head, Lucas's purring continued, as did his sleeping. His tail was waving around a bit more, and his ears poked up a bit. His sleep was disturbed, however, by the feeling of a hand on his back. Being kicked out of his sleep by the sudden feeling, Lucas's eyes quickly opened. "Prrrthsh?" Was the only thing that came out of his mouth as he started to realize what was happening, quickly moving around, back to a sitting position. Lucas then suddenly got startled by the realization."W-whoa, wait what?!? K-Karina?!? What in the hell is... What?!?"

Karina put a finger on his lips. "Shhh shhh.. No need to freak out. You seemed to like it anyway~" She removed her hand from him and sat next to him. "Just let it happen." She pat his head and laughed. She then crossed her legs and took off her shoes.

Lucas backed up a bit, slightly startled. "W-What in the hell made you think that?!?" He backed up from her, ears shooting up, tail behind him. Despite the fact that he knew for sure that her statement was true, he still had trouble with the fact that he was being petted in his sleep. Now, while it may be pleasant to half of him, he wasn't going to let his guard off.

"Well one thing that tells me is your purring. Another thing is that you're so embarrassed about it. Why else would you be stuttering and perky hmm?" Karina knew he liked it. It was a dead give away to her. "Surely you didn't think that a girl like me wouldn't pick up on a boy's feelings." She pat the ground next to her gesturing him to sit next to her. "Come here. You can't deny it."

"I really... Gah..." Lucas had just finally just given in with his attitude for a while, still resisting for a bit. His ears slightly flattened a bit. Lucas then shifted back over to Karina, slightly hesitant. It really felt mostly good to him, it was pretty hard to hold up. "And I really wouldn't be sure about that..." He replied about her second statement. He then sat next to her, then saying. "And was I really purring earlier?"

"Yes. You were really purring. A lot I might add. You sounded like you enjoyed it with your tail swaying and everything." Karina laughed. "It's not a bad thing to let yourself enjoy something you know." She moved strands of hair from her face and yawned.

Lucas was slightly flustered by that, slightly looking down a bit. He then turned back to Karina, slightly sliding down the wall again, then just half sitting/lying on the ground again. "Okay, I'll give you that much... It didn't feel that bad..." He said, his tail slightly swaying a bit. "And I guess it's more of something with my experiences... Wouldn't exactly know how to react."

Karina smiled. "I understand. You'll get used to it eventually. This is probably your first time ever receiving any form of affection. Here's some advice; if you like it then don't restrain yourself, just let it happen and go with it." She shifted her position so that she was sitting curled up against the wall.

"Yeeaah... I'll try that..." Lucas replied, half smile on his face. His tail moved itself over to his other side, closer to Karina, slightly waving a bit. It's all been pretty quick, he thought to himself, half trying not to fall asleep again. He slightly tilted a bit closer to her, ears moving a bit.

Karina slowly reached over and dragged Lucas directly next to her and brought him into a hug. "Sleep." She didn't bother letting go, she just laid him on herself so he'd be comfortable. "And don't try to squirm your way out of my grasp. It's not going to work." She yawned a bit before closing her eyes but still awake.

"Eh what?' Lucas said before he was grabbed into a hug. He resisted his first reflex to fight back, and that was hard for him. At first he struggled a bit, but after she had responded Lucas relaxed himself a bit. His ears flattened a bit as he dozed off into his sleep, leaning back on her, tail moving very slowly. A minute into his sleep, Lucas began to purr a bit again, quieter than last time, but still audible.

"Hehehe.. still cute." Karina said with her eyes still closed. She slowly tightened her grip on him just enough to make herself feel warm. After she deemed him to be deep enough into his sleep, Karina began to fall asleep as well. She didn't want to fal asleep but there was no forcing it away. Soon enough she fell asleep next to Lucas without releasing him.

As his purring continued, Lucas's sleep continued. Like before, as he slept his tail moved around, and his ears poked up every once and a while. At this point, his still was sleeping, no more, no less, and his motions were the standard motions as he was sleeping.

Karina, being the tempermental sleeper, moved around in her sleep and made slight noises. She moved her hands and clenched her fists every now and again. Often times she would bite her lip or flail her arms but she was holding Lucas and couldn't move too well. She rolled over ontop of him and mumbled random words.

After being moved several times, Lucas had purred at various intervals and movements, barely noticing in his sleep. It was at the moment where she fell on him that he was woken up during their sleep. "Prrrths?" He sounded as he was barely awoken by Karina. Not quite noticing exactly what was going on for a bit, he almost fell back asleep. The problem with this was his tail ended up getting bent a bit in a way that Lucas had actually been kicked awake. Now noticing what exactly was going on, Lucas was startled a bit, slightly moving. "What in the hell?" He almost yelled, but he cut himself off volume wise mid sentence.

Karina moved her arms and curled up again. "S-stop it..." She mumbled in her sleep as she rolled over toward the wall. She was pretty deep in her sleep until someone knocked on the door. As soon as she heard the door she shot up and rubbed her eyes. "Who could that be...?" Still drowsy, Karina got up to get the door before realizing that Lucas was still on the floor exposed. "Lucas... Go hide somewhere! Oh my god what do we do?? He's going to find out! We're going to be arrested!" She paced the floor rambling on about how things could turn out.

Lucas shook his head a bit, then quickly waking himself up, his ears poking up. After sitting up, for a few seconds he stood still, then quickly got back up on his feet. "First, shh." He said, then putting on his scarf quickly so it covered part of his face. He then grabbed his bag, pinned up on the other side of the wall, and his knife, which was next to it. "Second, if things get out of hand... Let's hope it doesn't." He backed up into the kitchen, preparing to hide behind whatever he found there. "Stall and it might end up better." He gestured with his left hand, grasping his knife.

"Hello? Karina? I can hear you freaking out in there." Said the boy.
"Just a minute!" Karina screamed back to him. "I'll try and stall until you find a better place to hide." She said in a whisper before opening the door. "Oh so nice to see you again Felix. It's been a while." She smiled. "So what are you doing here?" She glanced around a bit hoping that Lucas hid himself well enough.
He pulled her into a hug and smiled. "I just wanted to stop by and see if you're doing okay."
"I'm doing fine as you can see. Nothing to worry about nothing at all. " She pushed herself out of his hug.
"I was wondering.. if you aren't busy that is.. if you wanted to hang out for a bit. We never get to hang out like when we were kids." He said as he let himself in.
"Well you're already here so why not." She closed the door behind him and sat on the couch. "Make yourself at home."

As Lucas hid behind a counter in the kitchen, he grasped the knife harder, though occasionally sneaking a look at what was going on in the main room. He was easily able to hear what was going on, but he was just curious to what would be going on. He didn't really understand, but from what he could understand, the newcomer would be someone Karina would know, and may have been close, so he was assuming he wouldn't really need to go to plan B. Though, he wasn't sure what else to expect at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.