The Walls [Sparkling Loreon & Innocent Devil]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As a matter of fact I do." Karina said with a wide grin. She went over to him and took of his scarf. She wrapped it around his head and tied it at his neck so that it would look like a hat. "This should be good enough until we get to my house. Hopefully you can just hide your tail and no one notices."

As she was adjusting his scarf, Lucas closed his eye as she was tying it around."Eh, yeah." Lucas replied, his tail just pinned up near his bag strap. "This might work..." He said, keeping it next to the strap. "Yeah, pretty sure this would work."

"Oh yeah and if anyone tries to sell you something, give you something or looks suspicious, walk away really fast. There are a lot of shady people in town as well as people who hate the things from outside the wall." Karina took a deep breath and headed toward where the crack in the wall was. It slightly hidden away but she had remembered where it was.

"Sure, got it." Lucas looked back at the wall, then went back to following Karina. Hoping that this would work, Lucas tried to relax himself, following Karina to the entrance. If this didn't work, however, Lucas was hoping that it would be easy to escape.

"There shouldn't be too many guards up ahead. Since they don't check this area too often." Karina silently emerged from the hole into the city and started to walk slowly. If it seemed casual it wouldn't be suspicious. "Come on.. come on..." She kept saying it to herself hoping nothing would go wrong.

Lucas followed into the city, slowly following from behind. Occasionally glancing from side to side, Lucas kept up with Karina. Lucas figured he'd take in the city view later, as he followed Karina around. His hopes were high that this would actually work, and that nothing bad would happen. That was just his hope though, he knew that things don't always go as he wants.

Last edited by a moderator:
"My house is only a few blocks away." Karina said as she continued walking in the direction of her house. The dozens of people flooding by them made her nervous. She didn't want any accidents happening before she even got a chance to do anything.

"Got it..." Lucas replied, following close behind. As he was for quite a while, he was constantly glancing around subtly, attempting to assure himself that this was going according to plan. Nearly bumping into a few people every once and a while, Lucas was slightly offset, but nothing too bad, nothing seemed off at this point.

Plenty of people have walked up to her asking if she wanted to buy something but she kindly brushed them off. The last thing she wanted was whatever they were selling. After living here for so long this was pretty much the norm for her. Karina turned the corner and kept walking in a straight fashion toward the house near the end of this road.

As instructed before, Lucas had continued to follow and ignore the salesmen on the side of the street, slightly getting irritated. Really hoping I've stolen from some of these guys before, he thought to himself. Lucas had kept up with Karina with minimal movement from his ears or tail, and didn't really struggle with keeping up. Only a few paces behind, Lucas had just continued to follow.

Once she reached the house Karina had run across the yard to the door. She took her keys out her pocket, unlocked the door and went inside. She let out a sigh in relief that they actually made it to her house without being noticed. "We're safe..." She plopped on the floor next to the window tiredly.

As Lucas entered, he didn't bother looking inside, just checking back to see if anyone happened to be following. Not that he could see anything, but his cautiousness was most likely logical. After a few seconds, Lucas finally felt that he was actually safe, then relaxing himself, tail then moving to a more natural position, and his ears slightly relaxing from inside his scarf-hat. "Great... And that worked...." He said, relaxing leaned on a wall. "Think it's safe if I take this off?" He asked, motioning to the scarf wrapping.

Karina jumped up and closed the door behind him. "Don't leave the door open silly." She looked around for ways people might be able to look in until she noticed the windows. "Wait. Let me close the curtains so no one can see you." She ran around the house closing every curtain she came across and doubling back to make sure she closed them all. The house was fairly dim now that the curtains were closed but turning on a few lights would change that. "Okay. It's safe now. No one can see you as long as you don't go by any windows and the curtains are closed."

"Eh? Sorry..." Lucas turned to the now closed door behind him. He waited for her go ahead, as he glanced around the house, then out the window. After she closed all the curtains, Lucas sighed in slight relaxation, then taking off his scarf. Afterwards, he tied his scarf around his neck as usual, his ears slightly moving a bit. Relaxing a bit more, he slid down the wall into a sitting position. Ears more relaxing, he closed his eyes for a bit, then looking up.

Karina huffed exhausted from running around and slumped onto the couch. She breathed heavily for a bit until her nerves calmed down. Everything was fine so she can relax in her own home. She put her legs up on the couch and rolled up the sleeves of her shirt. "I think this could work out fine. You just need some new clothes."

Lucas took off his bag's strap, then putting it next to him. One of the first times he could actually relax in a while actually was here, and felt a bit of security in the house. "Yeah, that... That would do good for the next time we left..." His ears slightly lowered a bit as he started to drift off in his own thoughts, relaxing more, his tail next to him slightly waving on the ground.

"Awwww..." Karina said softly. She found it adorable that he looked like he was asleep. It wasn't everyday a boy was in her house. She tried so hard to resist the urge of petting his ears and cuddling him. He was just too cute. After a while she yawned getting sleepy herself. Karina didn't want to sleep but she could feel it inside her. "I'll just eat something... yeah that'll wake me up." She thought as she headed toward the kitchen.

Only mostly asleep for a bit, Lucas's eyes were half shut for a while. Yawning a bit, he adjusted his position so he was lying down on the floor, stomach first, head on his arms. After fully falling asleep, Lucas sat there motionless, his only motions his breaths. Dreams weren't quite something Lucas got often, so he was just sleeping empty thoughts, tail slightly swaying around. Every once and a while, his ears moved slightly at his breaths.

Karina came out of the kitchen with a sandwich and a glass of apple juice. She sat back onto the couch and bit into her sandwich. "Mmm~ Maybe I should've made one for him.. Nahhh." She continued to eat her sandwich while watching him sleep. He looked too peaceful to be associated with the vicious things outside the walls. She ate about half her sandwich before she placed it on a napkin and laid down on the couch, too full to move.

Only slightly moving every so often, Lucas's tail was slowly moving around on the ground. At this point, nothing was really disturbing him resting, so his sleep continued, ears poking up a bit, then flattening. Despite the fact he was just lying on the floor, it was comforting enough for him. He started purring a bit, more of his cat side kicking in during his sleep due to the lack of disturbance, tail moving slower around.

Status
Not open for further replies.