The Walls [Sparkling Loreon & Innocent Devil]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felix sat on the couch next to Karina and spread himself out. "So what have you been up to?"
Karina pushed him over seeing how he took up most of the space. "Oh nothing really. Just been exploring the city, trying to stay out of trouble. You know the usual." She glanced behind her toward the kitchen to make sure Lucas was out of sight then shifted her attention to Felix.
"Sounds boring. You should get a hobby or something." He snickered.
"Hey! For your information I do have a hobby. It's called shopping. Learn to do it." She said in a sassy tone.
"Alright alright. No need to get all bunched up." He said while laughing and pinching her cheeks.
"Owwww. Stooooop." She grabbed his hand to try and pry it off her face.
"Never! Mwahahahaha!" He said with an evil laugh.
Karina laughed while wrapping her legs around him. "Stop or I snap you in half."

Lucas stood silent, still hiding behind the counter. Attempting to think it through, Lucas attempted to understand what exactly was going on. He wasn't exactly sure, but he assumed that the two were friends, probably close, with a playful attitude like how she had with Lucas before. Lucas was still slightly confused with what exactly was going on, and with what he was feeling himself. Like what's been going on for a few hours, he was experiencing several things he was unsure of, like a slight threatening feel, this time. He resisted, but let out a barely audible growl, cutting himself off mid sound, then going dead silent.

"Got any food? I'm pretty hungry." He said still pinching her cheek.
"N-no. Just let me go already." She said tightening her legs around his waist.
"Hmmmm maybe I'll let you go if you get me something to eat." He said poking her side.
Karina spazzed and loosened the grip she had on him. "There's a sandwich right there. Take it. Take it and give me freedom." She gave in to his demands and pouted.
"Oooh that'll do just fine. " He released her and grabbed the sandwich.
"Now I have to go get another sandwich..." She got up and strolled into the kitchen. "Hey... are you alright in here?" She glanced back in forth between the living room and the kitchen while looking around for Lucas.

"Confused as hell... I'm just... I'm fine, just confused..." Lucas replied, sitting behind the counter. His thoughts and tail waved around as Lucas was still trying to figure things out. His ears poked up a bit, then flattened as he slightly relaxed himself, getting thoughts off his mind. It was very hard to piece things together, and as he thought about it he repeated the quiet growl, closing his eyes and slightly shaking his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.