The Walls [Sparkling Loreon & Innocent Devil]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karina jumped back a bit seeing him be so prone to stab someone. "Really? Yay~ Don't worry I wouldn't do anything." Noticing his perky ears she questioned if they were real. She got closer to him and began to stroke his ears wondering if they were just an attachment. "Hey.. Are these real?" She gently rubbed around his ears trying to see if they'd come off. "It's so cute."

"Good then..." Lucas replied to her first comment, slightly offset by her cheerfulness. Then there was her petting his ears. "Gah, stop that..." Lucas used his other hand to push her arm away from his head, sighing a bit, and backing away. While was pleasing to an extent, there was also the fact that someone he just met is starting to grab his ears. "Can you not?"

"But they're so fuzzy and soft. How can I not pet them?" A smug grin appeared on Karina's face. "So those are you're real ears. Hmmmmm that makes you one of the critters that live out here right?" She asked as she stared at his ears. She wanted to pet them more but she had a feeling he wouldn't let her do so.

Lucas closed his eyes for a bit, then looked at her again. "It's just... Hard to describe, it's just not... It's kind of a sensitive thing, reflexive points kind of." He glanced at her face, hoping he was misreading it. "And yes, I actually do live out here." He turned back around, continuing to walk over to the tree. This is just gonna be great, he thought to himself. "Just keep up and don't be afraid to call things out that seem suspicious."

"You're just like a kitty. You like it when I rub your ears don't you~ I know you do. No need to say it." Karina said in a joking tone. "It sounds tough living out here with all the scary monsters. Don't you get scared at night?" She kept herself close enough to him without invading his personal space. She cautiously looked around expecting something to jump out at them.

"Wait, where did you get... Nevermind." Lucas slightly shook his head, attempting to keep his attitude up, no matter how true that statement was. He glanced around, then continued to the previous tree. "Well, I guess you can see why I'm always on guard like this now." He replied to her statement. "Though, I pay less attention to most things around, unless it ends up with a fight." He said, slightly waving his tail while walking.

Karina snickered knowing what she said was true. "Adorable." She picked up some small stones and pebbles and began tossing them into bushes to see what was around. It sounded like fun. "I suppose you're not at fault for that. Don't you have a home or a shelter or something? Do you even shower...?" She was so curious to learn everything about him.

"Eh..." Lucas reached the tree his bag was pinned up at. He picked it up then turned back to Karina to answer her questions. "Home... Anywhere I could really sleep for a bit and defend myself, I guess. Usually around here, not far from the city... Since every few nights..." He stopped himself there, slightly thinking he was going a bit too far. However, she didn't quite seem like the person to have anything really evil to do with the information, he just figured answer most of the stuff she asks. "There's a lake not far, I usually go there to wash up."

A slight pause went over her. "That's the same as being homeless. If you want you can live with me in the city. I have a house and real showers and food. Then again... The creatures outside the walls are forbidden in the city." Remembering how he stopped himself and moved on to the lake she went back to it. "Every few nights what? You transform into a vicious monster and eat everything?"

"I'm not really sure... Well, there's the essence of comfort, I guess..." He replied, then thinking about it for a second. Then her next question popped up. "I guess I'd have to excuse that..." He thought for a bit, then went on saying. "Every few days I go in closer to just get food and such, whatever I could find." Lucas tilted his head in the direction of the bag. In his mind, he hoped that he wouldn't exactly have to say that he was a thief, but with how his luck was going...

"No you need a home. We are finding you a home." Karina insisted upon making him live somewhere that wasn't out in the open. "What if you caught a cold? Then you'd get really sick. Don't worry you'll have a home in no time." She decided that he was going to live somewhere without his consent. "Oh I see. I guess you would need something to eat. I mean there's probably food all around~"

"I'm really not sure about the concept... I've never really been one for staying in the same place for a while.." Lucas replied, slightly hesitating. There were several problems with her suggestions, but quite many benefits. Slightly contemplating for a bit, he was still torn on a decision. Maybe someone was actually trying to do good for him. Several thoughts rushed in his head, along with the fact that inside there wasn't many people to trust.

"You don't have to be there all day but you have to go back at night. It's what a home is for. Shelter against nature and well people." She didn't think living in the woods without some place to stay was very safe. Of course since he has lived here practically his whole life it means nothing to him but it meant everything to her. "There's always the choice of coming to the city with me. I'm sure I can find some way to hide you." Karina leaned against a tree slightly exhausted in the heat.

Reactions: 2 people
"Ehhh, I guess..." Lucas thought for a little more, then just thought that it might be better. Having someone to actually care about him was a different feeling for him. Might as well give it a try, he said to himself. More opportunity to explore. "I'll give it a shot, maybe. But if things get bad due to whoever's inside, not your fault, but just expect... Yeah."

"I know. It's the least I can do for not killing me." Karina started to walk back toward the city. "Well come along then." She gestured him to follow her. She would have to think of a plan to get him all the way back to her house without anyone noticing he isn't human. That part shouldn't be too hard but keeping the cover would be quite a task considering how tight security is toward the suburbs.

"Got it..." Lucas replied, following Karina. Slightly adjusting his bag, he followed closely, constantly glancing around. As they walked, and he was thinking about the possibilities, Lucas slightly pulled up his scarf a bit so it was more up on his face. Though, he knew that he would need to be on guard and prepared.

"So obedient. Oh yeah is there anything I need to know before I bring you into the city? Like housebroken, not a crazed monster, you know anything important?" She didn't want to bring a vicious monster into the city or worse something that will tear up her house. Karina kept walking while looking around. She was still fascinated by her surroundings.

"Not really anything I can think of at the moment... Just kinda my reaction is slightly... Depending on the situation my reactions are a good thing." Lucas replied, looking back every once and a while. "I'm only violent when fighting, really..." He continued to follow her, having hopes for going into the city.

"Oh. There are a lot of people in the city and it can get noisy so don't freak out alright. If someone taps you on the shoulder or something don't freak out just let it go. It's best to not cause a commotion there. Bad things happen to people who cause trouble. " She sighed thinking about the countless times she has watched people get taken away for doing something the higher ups didn't like. Noticing the wall off in the distance Karina figured they must be close enough to get spotted. "Since we've come this far it's time for your disguise."

"Right... Got it. I'll keep that in mind." Lucas replied, slightly trying to relax. That might help, he thought, continuing to follow. He glanced ahead, seeing the walls nearby. Noticing it like he did before, he closed his eyes a bit and started to think. "Disguise? I guess the scarf would help. I guess I could just keep my tail out of view. Got anything in mind for these?" He asked, moving his ears a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.