The walking Dead

Emilie looked at the guy. "Careless? I'm not careless just new to guns. I prefer my Katana but I had to take what was on my parents. I think my father's gun is much quieter but I'm not sure and my mother almost never seemed to have to shoot she just hacked at zombies with the back of the gun. Sorry again I was just trying to help save his life." She motioned to Tyson. "I'll try not to let it happen again and besides the shot gun only has 25 rounds left."

Soon Emilie saw the others begin to split. 'Great not again.' When Tyson mentioned the radio she smiled. "Right I will and same for you especially if you need something like help."

Emilie began to look for a way to get down if needed she figured that it wouldn't be long before the zombies broke through. She was right for soon they were breaking at the door. She heard about a motel. "I might be able to find it on my own. And if I get lost I have the walkie talkie to just call Tyson." She moved farther back with her blade looking for a place to either jump on another building close by or to go down either by stairs or possible even sliding. She noticed stairs how to get down on them was the question. She decided to jump. "I'll meet up with you guys hopefully later if not then good luck." And with that she jumped. She hit the stairs and was on her knees she looked up and stood. Then she began to see if any zombies were below. She began to walk down slowly and cautiously down the stairs so she could begin her search for the motel.

he then looked at the ladder going down the roof,he climbs down and walks through the Allie,he walks to the side walk and the walkers notice him,there's only two ways to go,to the left that leads to the forest,or straight that can meet up with more walkers,he decides that going toward the motel (straight) was too risky and runs to the forest on his left,he runs through the trees and stops in his place,he see's a cabin in front of him and walks to the door,his two tomahawks in his hands,he kicks the door open he look around and there's no life,their's a fridge with a chair and a table with gasoline and a rag,he then takes the gas mask and puts it on the table,he walks to the fridge and opens it,he finds a six pack of beer,he takes it out and walks to the chair,he puts it on the floor next to the chair,he then sits down in the chair and takes a lighter and cigarette out,he puts the cigarette pack back in his pocket,he light the cigarette and puts it between his lip,he inhales and starts coughing,he then stops the smoke and sits back,he grabs a beer bottle,he then pops the lid and takes a sip,he look at the other side of the room at the mirror,he looks at his face,a scar under his lip,his short brown hair messy,hes starts to get drunk after finishing the bottle,he gets drunk easily,he takes another sip and looks at the wall

Finally Emilie made it down form one final jump for the stairs had ended at a few feet from the ground. She looked around to see her best option she saw the motel but she knew she would never make it. She looked for an alternative and noticed the forest was close. 'I could go back to the forest and hope not to meet my parents dead bodies. That would be my best option.' She took of quickly into the woods and keep her eyes pealed for any of the others or a sign of something that could help for survival.

after finishing his second last beer,he gets up and grabs the last one,his look on his face is angry and he pops the lid off and starts to drink,he puts it on the counter and looks out the window,he see's emilie and walks back to the chair with his beer in his hand,he takes another sip and sits back

((sorry for the short post,))

(It's fine.)

Emilie noticed a cabin. 'I'll stay there and meet up with the others latter. I wonder if I'm the only one who found this place?' She walked up to the cabin keeping a close eye on her back. 'So far so good I don't think any walkers followed me.' She thought she saw a figure move and for some reason felt like she should knock. So she did and waited to see if someone human was there.

"occupied" he yells at the person knocking at the door as he's obviously drunk,he takes another sip and walks to the door and opens it,he see's emilie and walks over back to the chair "welcome,to my habitat" he chuckled and sits down and drinks another sip of the beer

Emilie was caught off guard when she heard Tyson yell. And stumbled back when he opened the door but caught herself. She smiled "I see." She noticed the beer in his hand. 'I wonder how many he had unless that was the only one?' She began to look around and noticed another bottle. 'Ah that's what I thought.' "Nice place." She wasn't sure if he been staying here or if he just found it but she knew he probable wasn't in the right state to ask.

Jack began shrugging off his backpack preparing to make the leap back across the roof when a blur raced past his right side and took to the air. Valen landed on the roof and sprinted to the girl's side. His emotions were a stew of hot anger at the events of the last 30 minutes, cold fear for Valen's life, and warm admiration for her courage and willingness to sacrifice herself for a complete stranger. He was also disappointed in himself for freezing like he had before. Not again, Jack. You won't do that again.

So the kid fancied himself some sort of Commando Spider-Man. Whatever. So be it. He had exactly zero hope he would last long taking risks like that and Jack wasn't planning on being there the day his body met with hard unbending reality.

Valen grabbed the girl and ran with her back toward himself and the other man. Jack watched as the hoard of zombies moved closer and closer to the pair of them.

"You need to hurry, Valen! They're almost on you!" He braced himself at the edge of the balcony. "Throw her, Valen!" Valen was a step ahead of him and the girl was in the air before he finished his harried suggestion. His arms out and his weight balanced he caught the girl pulling her toward him as he fell to the ground to ensure she made it. As he fell he saw Valen leap into the air toward the balcony but he lost sight of her as he fell backward. He was on his feet again a moment later. She was nowhere to be seen. NO! He ran to the edge fearing that he would see her down in the mass of walkers who, like lemmings, were falling to their second death in the alley between the buildings.

Then he saw her...hanging from the balcony. He could see the fear and strain in her face. Falling to his knees he reached down taking her hands and helping her safely onto the balcony. When she was secured he said, "I thought I lost you..."

She laughed and ran her hand through her hair. That laughter. He smiled.

"Everyone okay?" she asked. He laughed as his happiness and nervousness were released. Am I suddenly surrounded by super-heros? He looked behind her as though searching for something. When she looked at him quizzically he said, "Just looking for your cape. I'm sure I must have missed it before." He hoped she took his teasing with the admiration he intended it to carry rather than as mockery. To ensure it, he smiled. He did admire her selflessness in that...and he also felt genuine respect.

"I'm fine," the other man said looking over the edge of the roof. "Well, at least now there will be less dead bodies shambling around. So, do I need to lead you to the motel the other guy mentioned before, or you can make it there by yourselves?" he asked. "Because do not expect me to stay with you."

Jack snorted. "First off, nothing that kid has done in the 30 minutes I've known he's existed has given me any reason to want to ever associate with him again. Not only did he draw a pack of walkers putting us all in danger he doesn't lift a finger to help clean up his mess. That dude is thinking about no one but himself. And in my opinion he's not even doing that very well. Second, I don't know what your deal is, man, but as far as I can tell your M.O. is showing up at the last minute to save women then running off into the mist. Don't get me wrong, I can't thank you enough for helping Valen yesterday... but seriously what's the deal? Look at this girl," he pointed to the young stranger, "She's obviously scared and lost. Doesn't that matter to you?"

"so why are you here?" he then stands up and takes another drink out of the bottle,he then keeps drinking standing in place and finishes the bottle,he then drops it on the ground shattering,he walked to the fridge and opens the door of it,he then kneels to look in the fridge,there's rotten food but no beer,he gets angry and shuts the door powerfully and walks around the cabin and finds no drinks he starts tearing the couch ens off and starts looking through the couch,"where is the fucking beer" he starts getting even more angry from the beer

(Never mind. Sorry homework so if I seem confused it's because I'm multiply tasking.)

Emilie looked at Tyson confused. "I'm here because I couldn't go to the motel. There were walkers in the way to many to be correct and I figured going to the forest to find another way was my best option. Then well I noticed the cabin and thought maybe I should check the place out." She watched him basically tearing the place apart looking for another beer. "I think you drank the last of it. Maybe we can find some latter when there are less walkers around. And you might want to quiet down they could hear you."

Last edited by a moderator:
"walkers can't here shit and i'm not leaving till i find another bottle!"he yelled at her walking to the fridge and pushing it over making a huge sound,"dammit,dammit,DAMMIT!"he then walks to the chair and turns punching the wall,it makes a huge mark and he falls to the ground holding his face

Emilie watched. "They can hear to. And I'd be damned if they couldn't. I'm sure some can't but there are many who can. If you want the stupid bottle maybe I have something that was for my dad." She sat down and began to look through her bag. She went back to how she normally was and asked "Just quiet down please." She found a bottle or so in her bag of beer they even had labels saying Dad's written in sharpy. "Here now that's all you can have for now if you want the rest to last. Just calm down."

he then looks at emilie and grabs the bottle out of her hand,he then flicks the cap off,he then takes a sip and walks back to her "want a sip?" he offers it to her "or did your daddy not want you to" he chuckled as he starts getting dizzy,but shakes his head waking him up

"I'm good. I've never had alcohol and I'm not sure it would be a good idea." She fought back any tears that might come up by the mention of her father. She then just watched him within a dizzy state.

"so what happened to your parent,found them dead or watched them suffer?" he chuckled as he drinks the beer again,

Emilie looked at him. "How's it funny? And yes I guess you can say I watched them suffer or at least until my father shot both his and my mother's brains." She had tears swelling within her eyes but hatred within her voice. "I swear I shall live for as long as I can and wipe out as many of those walkers as possible." She grabbed her bag with that and put it back on her back. She glanced outside to see if any walkers were near or if it might be time to head for the others. For she was growing tired of Tyson in his drunk stage for she could tell he wasn't normally like that or at least she didn't think so yet.

"don't be a fucking baby,i shot my brother,my dad almost bit me before i tabbed him in the head,he ate my mom before almost biting me,and she was pregnant,why does this hell have to happen,i should end this right now" his eyes had a determined look,he knew he had nothing as he starts becoming sober,did he want to die,surviving this hell,could he jt end it here,don't go though all the pain of this life

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to seem like... A baby... It just happened so fast is all." Emilie looked at him closely not sure why but afraid of the look he had within his eyes. "What are you thinking?" She moved closer not sure why but she felt she might need to just be ready for something. "Don't do something stupid you might regret it."

he then sits down again looking at the floor "don't be sorry,i'm a fucking mess and i'm trying to blame it on you,it's just...people calling me stupid,i'm not meant for this world" he stands up and looks out the window and see's the walkers coming this way "oh shit,what have i done..."

"Well I am it's normal for someone to try and blame things on another if life isn't going there way. And sorry if I said anything that may have been calling you stupid. Because I don't think you are. Especially since you've survived this long." She stood when he said 'oh shit'. Emilie turned her attention to the walkers outside of the window. There was a few not as many from before. "It's okay just be glad it's some not the whole crowd. We have a chance. I bet there is a back door and I have my Katana and you those tomahawks. So this time we can keep quiet."