The walking Dead

(IDK I don't know much about it with the facts and all on pluming and electricity. And my friend has filled me in mostly. He isn't on Iwaku though or he would do this RP.)

"Okay I'm glad your fine." She smiled at him. Then she began to look to see where the walker came from.

Walter stopped briefly at the front door, without looking back at Valen. "I'm Walter." he answered in a serious tone. When the young woman started to introduce the group to him, he added: "Well, it was nice to meet you too, but I must be going now." Then he turned the door's handle, ready to leave, but then Valen spoke again: "And, um, could you please show us the way to that motel you guys were talking about? I really don't know this place that well considering I've never been here before, so I have no idea where it is". Walter sighed and very slightly shook his head. "Can you please decide already if you are going to the motel the other idiot mentioned before or not?" The "idiot" he was talking about was Tyson, by the way.

Then, a sound of walkers came from the outside of the apartment. "Shit!" he muttered in frustration. It seems that the goddamn universe itself is against the idea of him leaving the group... He noticed that Valen was giving instructions to the group for an ambush. When she pointed at Walter to open the door, he was resigned to do it. Crowbar ready, he slowly opened the door while staying behind it. From the sound of the footsteps, there were three walkers enterting the newly opened apartment. Not a big deal. When the third one has finally entered the room, he snuck up behind him and smashed his head with the crowbar, killing him instantly and spraying Walter with his blood. That's good, since his own "costume" was already getting dry...

((Ok, seriously, Justice, where did you find a working shower in a zombie apocalypse? It was said at the beggining that almost a year has passed since the dead started to walk around the streets, and by then all of the services like electricity and fresh water are already not working at all. Or am I missing something from your story? (couldn't read all of your posts, sorry)))
"Can you please decide already if you are going to the motel the other idiot mentioned before or not?" His words echoed in her head as the walkers shambled in, did she really want to meet up with people that seemed likely to die? Well, they were all likely to die, but the way those two acted and thought was too rash and too headstrong. Would she really leave them to fight this alone? Yes...I-I would..She felt herself grow cold at her decision, it was the right thing to do...right? She watched the last walker stumble in with glazed cold eyes before cleaving the first in line with her machete, Jack and Walter following suit. She turned back to Walter with stony eyes and a sigh, she had to do this to make sure they didn't get dragged down with that reckless boy, she wouldn't let them die because of a heat in the moment shot.

"I've decided, I hope Jack and her aren't opposing this but, no, we won't go to them," Her voice was cold at her decision, she wanted everyone here to survive, though no one could do it alone forever....not even Walter, eventually he'd die to either sickness or the walkers, maybe even other people. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, questioning if it really was a good idea to ask him. Should I? What if he just leaves after I do? Goddammit.... She flicked her gaze, that had somehow trailed to the floor, back up to Walter with determination.

"Wait! I..you...can," She stuttered, embarrassment coloring her cheeks before she steeled herself and spoke clearly, "Can you stay with us? I know you don't like groups very much, but we can help, it's better to have someone cover your back than to have walkers biting it..." Valen looked him straight in the eyes as she had spoken, her gaze unwavering and determined.

he watched down the street waiting for the others,he didn't hate Walter,he knew what he was going through but he knew if he keeps acting tough all the time than his feelings would burst,he knew he had allot of feeling inside,so if he bursts he would get himself killed,he wondered if they even decided to come,or if there surrounded by the herd,he then thought to himself,i dont want even more people dying,i got to help,he then started walking down the road,hoping Emilie won't notice,he stops and grabs binoculars out of his bag and looks down the road,the survivors weren't insight so he begins to walk back to the city with his tomahawks in hand

*** This post has been completely redone to better fit and adhere to what had been written previously.***

Jack watched the conversation go back and forth between Valen and the man who had identified himself as Walter. Then he watched as the man turned to...Oh, what a surprise...walk out and leave. You've got to be kidding me. Who does this guy think he is? Jack would not beg for someone to stay who wanted to be alone. The stakes were too high. You had to be able to trust someone to have your back. Always wondering if the guy would be committed to the group was just suicide. Good riddance, tough guy. He didn't wish the man harm...he had opted to go it alone himself until just yesterday...he just didn't understand why Walter kept showing up and then disappearing again. His behavior hinted at instability and frankly just plain annoyed Jack. Jack turned away from the man, his interest meter dropping to zero when he heard them. Walkers. One...two...three of them.

Valen moved guided by experience and directing the two men to stack up on the door and prepare for the engagement. Jack looked to the young girl and motioned her to get behind him at a position further down the wall. Gripping his cricket bat in his hand he waited for the man to open the door looking him and Valen in the eyes to indicate that he was ready. Valen pointed at herself and held up one finger, then to Jack and presented two fingers, and then three fingers to Walter. They both nodded in understanding. She then raised up her hand to the girl who was standing silently behind Jack to ensure that she knew to stay back. She nodded frightened.

Valen nodded to Walter who stood at the door and he opened it. The first walker entered the room its head darting back and forth looking for a target. Valen quickly rushed it knocking it to the side and burying the edge of her machete deep into the walker's skull as it collapsed to the ground, it's eyes frozen up at the blade that ended it.

When the second walker entered the room, Jack grabbed it pulling it away from both Valen and the girl and shoved it hard up against the wall. As always, it seemed oblivious to what would have made a human being shriek with the pain of the collision. Instead it strained against his arms reaching for him with hands and teeth its head swaying back and forth and its eyes intent on his flesh. These things used to scare him...terrify him as they would any rational human being...but now he saw them much like the data he used to manage in his previous life. Walkers were just bits...ones and zeros. They were either obsessed with tasting you...ones...or they were twice-dead and harmless corpses...zeros. Once he had realized this he had lost his fear of them. He "respected" them or rather their ability...and their desire...to destroy him...but they were mindless and most often predictable...like numbers. This concept playing in the background of his thinking, Jack released one of the walker's arms and stepping back to remain out of the reach of its grasping fingers raised his cricket bat and brought it down hard on the top of biter's head. There was a sickening give as he felt the textures of the corpse's head through the wood of the bat. First the sharp and stinging crack and then the swelling pressure of the softer fluid brain straining against what remained of the fractured skull. He released the walker and stepped back staring intently at its face to ensure the blow had been enough. Yep. Lights out.

As he looked up he saw Walter standing over and behind the body of the third walker. Behind him, the hallway was clear. When the quick melee was over, the man turned and continued to leave. Jack couldn't care less. He would rather devote his energies to things worth caring about...like how to keep himself, Valen, and the young girl...I don't even know your name...alive now that Rambo and his gang ruined the only safe place he had found in months. Jack's annoyance was beginning to peak. He pushed it aside...emotions like that were not conducive to survival.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Can you please decide already if you are going to the motel the other idiot mentioned before or not?" His words echoed in her head as the walkers shambled in, did she really want to meet up with people that seemed likely to die? Well, they were all likely to die, but the way those two acted and thought was too rash and too headstrong. Would she really leave them to fight this alone? Yes...I-I would..She felt herself grow cold at her decision, it was the right thing to do...right? She watched the last walker stumble in with glazed cold eyes before cleaving the first in line with her machete, Jack and Walter following suit. She turned back to Walter with stony eyes and a sigh, she had to do this to make sure they didn't get dragged down with that reckless boy, she wouldn't let them die because of a heat in the moment shot.

"I've decided, I hope Jack and her aren't opposing this but, no, we won't go to them," Her voice was cold at her decision, she wanted everyone here to survive, though no one could do it alone forever....not even Walter, eventually he'd die to either sickness or the walkers, maybe even other people. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, questioning if it really was a good idea to ask him. Should I? What if he just leaves after I do? Goddammit.... She flicked her gaze, that had somehow trailed to the floor, back up to Walter with determination.

"Wait! I..you...can," She stuttered, embarrassment coloring her cheeks before she steeled herself and spoke clearly, "Can you stay with us? I know you don't like groups very much, but we can help, it's better to have someone cover your back than to have walkers biting it..." Valen looked him straight in the eyes as she had spoken, her gaze unwavering and determined.
When all of the walkers were taken care of, Walter replied to Valen's decision: "Well, then that means I'm not needed here anymore." He was already leaving the apartment when she spoke again: "Wait! I..you...can," Walter turned around to meet Valen's gaze. "What...?" he managed to say before the woman continued what she wanted to talk about. "Can you stay with us? I know you don't like groups very much, but we can help, it's better to have someone cover your back than to have walkers biting it..." Walter was expecting this. He sighed and answered with a simple and cold answer, without looking at the group: "Sorry, but I can't." Then he silently headed downstairs, to the streets.

But before descending the first flight of stairs, he has quietly put a yellow-colored sticker on the wall. It said "357 Hz, Number: 2748" Let's hope that they notice it before they leave...

(Hint: this is a walkie-talkie channel (or at least I tried to make it look like one), so I leave you to wonder what you can do with it...)

Staring at the now empty hallway where Walter had left and speaking to her back as she continued to stare after him Jack said sympathetically, "Valen, I think you're just going to have to let him go. I don't know what's eating him but apparently it's left his heart too calloused. He doesn't see a need for others and until he does there's nothing you could do to change him. It's best to let him be alone I think. Maybe he'll come around...who knows."

Jack turned to look at the newcomer. In all of the confusion he hadn't had time to speak with her properly. Who was she? What was she thinking about all of this? I hope she doesn't think that she's some sort of hostage or something. Jack was still learning how to adapt to life now that he had decided he didn't want to be alone again...but he hadn't expected that it would be so difficult to find others who thought the same. Maybe he and Valen were a rarity.

Where did he start? He ran his fingers through his hair as he considered.

"I'm sorry for all the confusion. My name's Jack. This is Valen and that's Calico. Um...I don't really know what to say except we won't hurt you. If you want to leave as well of course you can. If you want to wait until we get somewhere safer...it's up to you. If you want to stay...we won't push you away..." He stopped speaking. That's enough, Jack, she's probably overwhelmed.

Tyson walking down the road towards the city,he stops in his tracks as he see's a walker tied to a tree,he walks to the body,it has black hair and a small beard,he stabs the head of the walker and continues down the road when he enters the city,the herd is nowhere to be seen,he looks to his left and see's a community center,he walks to the front and knocks on the door,out of a sudden,allot of walkers bang on the door and he backs away,he keeps walking down the street and finds a car with the keys in the ignition,he opens the door and gets in,he starts the car and drives down the city,he finds a c.d next to the seat and puts it in the c.d player and

Emilie was in the first room of the motel checking her blade and making sure it was clean. She didn't know that Tyson had left or if the others were going to show up and meet. Once she was done making sure her blade was clean she opened her bag to check her supplies. She wasn't sure how much ammo she had and she was felling a little hungry so she thought it would be good to see what she had. She counted one full box of ammo for her pistol which was 50 bullets and only ten left for the shot gun. She put the bullets for the shot gun in the pocket of her new jeans, and then got out a small pack of crackers it had six so she decided to eat all of them for she had a small amount of food that she could ration latter.