The Walking Dead: Crossroads [OOC - Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lawkheart - The thing is. There isn't actually any side. Good and Bad is a way to differentiate two clicks that are like the main cast of this RP. Where the "bad" group does anything that's neccessary in order to survive, whereas the "good" group would do what they need to in order to survive. Both groups will do what they believe is the right thing in order to make it to the next day. Who knows, maybe the "good" group abandons a character during a crucial and horrifying event. What if they could save the guy? But instead they decided to save themselves, like in a panicked state? Or in a selfish way?, would that make them the "good" group? You see where I'm going with this?

Even the "good" group can be seen as the "bad" group and vice versa. Perhaps the "bad" group has more crazy people in it, but they are also doing what they believe is the right thing in order to stay alive.

This is a month after the breakout. We have very little information about the Walkers. We dont exactly know how they can be killed. Like a shot through the head. But we also need to make wise decisions as we move on. We as Players would know whats the best course of action, but would our characters know that as well? Nope. That is why we need to be as realistic as possible with our characters. Like, what if I shoot a walker right through the head. The sound of the gun will echo throughout the surroundings. There is bound to be more zombies coming your way. But do you know that? Not really.

We will learn more about the Walkers as we proceed into the story. Go into more depth and the likes. And know this. Creating NPCs is your own choice. You can allow other players to control them. And perhaps our group has more members in it that are NPCs. It also all depends on your RP skills. How well you type out your situation and the likes.

But you want your character to stay with a group and help them out for a certain amount of time. Help them with what? Get out of the city?

I'll give you all a small spoiler when the IC thread is up. The radios are working. And a simple message is being repeated on it. "If you're in Las Vegas, Nevada, we implore you to get out of the city, and find a safe haven." So basically every single human that is capable of getting out of the city is doing exactly that.

But in all honesty, you need to stick with one of the groups. I am not accepting more loners either.

One more thing. All we know is that this disease is deadly and has spread out across the world like wildfire, but we know nothing about how this disease came to be. We dont exactly know how one can get infected. Since its a month, maybe some people do know that a bite is deadly. But we are all in the dark here. In the end, its all about character development.

Anyhow, pick a side Lawk, and I hope this does not make things difficult for you.

Reactions: Lawkheart
Oki doki, sucks I can't have my character as a loner for the most part, but I'll figure something out.

Oki doki, sucks I can't have my character as a loner for the most part, but I'll figure something out.
What sides have you decided for your characters? I need to know since only one more spot is open for the good side.

Well. Akashi, I do have a question. Would a 2 person group still be Loners or a group?

Both are 'bad', one is the younger sister to Zlog's newest character.

@Bsb_Sooo

Your character has been accepted and added to the list on the first page.

@Edge I'd say they are loners. But in the future there might be a third group.

@Lawkheart - Just like I told Xypher. Two different characters cant be in the same group. I would prefer it if the second character was in another group. But since you were interested in this since the beginning of the thread. I'll open up a loner spot for your 2nd character, if thats what you want.

Oh. I was going to ask if Lawk's character and mine could be in a small group together o.o (Seeing as she wanted to be a Loner)

Okay. Any idea what the likelihood of my character being selected to be in the RolePlay is?

Well, you'll have to ask her that.

@Lawkheart - If you have names and occupations for your characters and their "side" for now, can you post it here so I can add them to the list?

@Bsb_Sooo - Can you elaborate on that? What do you mean?

If a player has two characters that are in the same group. They need to be related to one another, as in by blood/family. If not, please make characters for different groups.

@Akashi I already asked Lawkheart if she wanted that. Tis why I'm asking you, but our characters wouldn't be related. He probably found her earlier in the month and they just left together and for other people.

@Akashi I already asked Lawkheart if she wanted that. Tis why I'm asking you, but our characters wouldn't be related. He probably found her earlier in the month and they just left together and for other people.
Well, like I said. If the characters are played by two different players then its all good. If both characters are your own, that would be awkward wouldn't it? Posting to yourself? XD

Anyhow, that's fine.
Nevermind!
Hey, if you have any questions and the likes, just PM me instead, or post it in the thread.

@Lawkheart There you go Lawk. Joseph and whoever your character will be. They are traveling together now.

Appearance:
GM.jpg
Name: Ray (nobody knows his full name, Most who meet him and lives call him the resurecter
Sexuality: Unknown
Alliance:Bad
Occupation: Was a High School Gym teacher, Before he went insane.
Weapons:A rusty machete,
Family: All deceased
Relationships: None at the moment
Ethnicity: Canadian
Talents: Killing without hesitation, Great with a machete
Fears: He lost them along time ago
History: Unknown (will mention in RP)
Extra:
Where he stays:
Indoor: House:
creepyrooms20.jpg 1219.jpg

I'm gonna try and post my CS's using my phones hotspot but every time I do it crashes so I'm gonna cross my fingers and pray this works.

Is he wearing that mask ?

Or does he take it off from time to time?

Character #1:

image_crop.php
02_gina_carano.jpg

Name: Savannah "Nana" Frost
Sexuality: Bisexual

Alliance: Bad/Loner

Weapons: A kitchen knife she stole from the kitchen at the prison she broke out of at the beginning of the out break.

Family: She was orphaned as a child so she has no family.
Relationship(s): She never stayed in a relationship for longer then a week.

Ethnicity: Unknown

Talent(s): Don't let her face fool you, she'll kick your ass if you try and mess with her. Hand to hand combat and she's very good at playing the guitar. While in prison she was taught to fix the machines they used to press to make license plates so she is very familiar with engines and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. Also she's a fast learner, but practicing is the only way she'll remember anything.

Fears?: She keeps these close to the vest but she used to fear being without money now she doesn't want to be alone.

History: From what she learned, her mother was a crack addict and her father left to join the marines. When she was born her mother just left her in the hospital and from there she began he rough start. Living in orphanages and then foster homes, fighting to protect herself from bad kids and bad adults. And when she got older she thought she could fight to make some money with fighting. But she got too rough during a fight and killed her opponent and was sentenced to 18 years for manslaughter since she pleaded guilty and called the cops and confessed to everything.

Extra: She has many prison tatts mostly meaning that she was not to be messed with and that she was no one property.

Yay! it finally worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.