The Walking Dead: Crossroads [OOC - Signups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bsb_Sooo

I liked your post, but there is something you forgot. If you read the good group story. They are standing in an alleyway and has to make a way towards the supermarket to get supplies. in between their path, you got zombies etc. So if you can re-edit your post as if you're standing there with the group, that would be perfect.

So the good group is not by the supermarket yet, they are inbetween two buildings and kinda "hiding" from the walkers and such. They must cross the streets/road and then make it to the supermarket.

GJaXlrN.jpg

NAME: GABRIEL WELLS

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT
ALLIANCE: BAD

WEAPONS: NONE

FAMILY: NONE - EX-WIFE - DIVORCED
RELATIONSHIP(S): NONE

ETHNICITY: AFRICAN-AMERICAN
TALENT(S): GOOD AT SPENDING MONEY - HAS A WELL BUILT BODY - SMOKES CIGARETTES

FEARS: GETTING EATEN ALIVE
HISTORY: WILL BE REVEALED IN THE RP

EXTRA:

DUE TO BEING AN ARCHITECT FOR A FEW BUILDINGS ACROSS THE STATES - GABRIEL IS A WEALTHY MAN
HAS DECENT EXPERIENCE IN HAND TO HAND COMBAT
WAS ON A BUSINESS TRIP TO LAS VEGAS, NEVADA WHEN THE OUTBREAK OCCURED

Last edited:
Was I initially in the good group? I swore I saw that.

No worries. I can adjust my post. I might even use the gunshot... -scratches beard-

You were. Since your character starts a Loner, he moved you into the Loner list first.

Reactions: WarriorHeart
Gotchya...

I was waiting for Akashi to post last night so I started ine without really knowing what was going to happen, where he was going to be, etc...

-types furiously- Minor adjustments... minor adjustments...

Hey, old friend. Got room for another baddy?
Hey, it's has been a while. I am not sure Lyk, I mean your past experience with some RPs I made or was in, albeit you had urgent matters to take care of, you kinda suddenly just quit right after they started.

@WarriorHeart - What Edge said. I moved you over to the loner side since you haven't yet joined the "good" group. And sorry about last night. Was quite tired after making the IC thread, or else I would have posted.

That's fair. I do have a bad habit of that kind of thing. I again apologize for that.

So, if you'd like I'll retract my question and offer to join. Hope it goes well, Dood.

@Akashi You spelled Lawk's kid wrong, its Melody not Melanie hehe

Reactions: Akashi
That's fair. I do have a bad habit of that kind of thing. I again apologize for that.
So, if you'd like I'll retract my question and offer to join. Hope it goes well, Dood.
Hey, if you promise not to leave, I am willing to let you join, and ofc, as a baddie. What do you say?

@Zloglasniot Fasada - Alright thanks, I'll update the list!

Alright hop on. get your CS submitted.

Hmm...

Noted. I generally stray away from name calling. Being a boss, I tend to give orders instead like 'Kill yourself.' XD
Mhmmmm....*rolls eyes*

Well, posted as both my chars. Felt kinda rushed, but it's better than nothing :D

Lets get this moving guys! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.